Story of true-life 'Son of Hamas' honored

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
2 hours ago
“The Green Prince,” the Israeli documentary based on the bestselling memoir “Son of Hamas” by Mosab Hassan Yousef, has been honored at the Sundance Film Festival. The project, which recounts Yousef’s real-life experience as a spy for…

I've seen many of his videos on youtube. He's very brave to do what he's doing.

What better person to tell us about what Hamas is really like then someone who's father was a member, as well as himself.

2 hours ago
“The Green Prince,” the Israeli documentary based on the bestselling memoir “Son of Hamas” by Mosab Hassan Yousef, has been honored at the Sundance Film Festival. The project, which recounts Yousef’s real-life experience as a spy for…
I actually met the guy (and his entourage) when he came to me for professional help. It was an honor to meet him. He is a gentleman.

2 hours ago
I actually met the guy (and his entourage) when he came to me for professional help. It was an honor to meet him. He is a gentleman.

Really??? That's awesome ! I have so much respect for the guy

2 hours ago

Really??? That's awesome ! I have so much respect for the guy
He was in the US not too long ago for his book tour and came to my office. I didn't discuss anything about politics or his background with him. It was strictly professional. He's a pretty regular looking guy and looks nothing like the videos. You would never recognize him. Didn't seem concerned for his life at all. I think he knows something we don't.

At some point you get to take certain cautions but you realize you have to get on with the business of living, and for some put their trust in god to know when it is time.
you don't let fear overwhelm you.

Standard get rich quick scheme.

1) be an ethnic arab

2) immigrate to the U.S.

3) write a book full of lies and non sense about Islam and muslims.

4) speak at large venues to audiences of gullible western people about the dangers of Islam/muslims.

5) deposit book royalty checks into bank.

6) write more books.

1) be an ethnic arab

2) immigrate to the U.S.

4) speak at large venues to audiences of gullible western people about the dangers of Islam/muslims.

6) write more books.

How do I become an ethnic Arab to get started on my big bucks?:eusa_angel:

If the story is real, he was a traitor to his family and people.

Plus a spy for Israel which makes him a low life scum.

But the Juden Film Festival wants to honor him as a hero. ... :cuckoo:

1) be an ethnic arab

2) immigrate to the U.S.

6) write more books.

If the story is real, he was a traitor to his family and people.

Plus a spy for Israel which makes him a low life scum.

But the Juden Film Festival wants to honor him as a hero. ... :cuckoo:

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Sunni Man is so pissed, he can't stand the fact that this man sees Hamas for who they really are, a bunch of goon terrorists who have done nothing for their people except inviting death and destruction :cool:

Naw, I'm not upset.

The juden controlled media loves to propagate stories that paint Israel as the good guy and Islam/muslims in a negative light.

Just standard fare in the west. ... :cool:

Naw, I'm not upset.

The juden controlled media loves to propagate stories that paint Israel as the good guy and Islam/muslims in a negative light.

Well, I guess when you have no argument, just bring up the usual 'Jew controlled media' conspiracy crap, without bringing any evidence LOL !!

Common Sunni , that was pathetic, even by your standards :cool:

How can anybody claim the Palestinians don't want peace when the Palestinian people themselves elected Hamas to carry out their wishes?

Naw, I'm not upset.

Well, I guess when you have no argument, just bring up the usual 'Jew controlled media' conspiracy crap, without bringing any evidence LOL !!

Common Sunni , that was pathetic, even by your standards :cool:

At some point you get to take certain cautions but you realize you have to get on with the business of living, and for some put their trust in god to know when it is time.
you don't let fear overwhelm you.
He's still the son of of a Hamas leader. So he knows as long as he hangs around the US, Israel, or other safe countries, they're not coming after him, out of respect for his father.

Naw, I'm not upset.

But Sunni, Muslims are doing a such great job making themselves look like fools and savages.

1) be an ethnic arab

2) immigrate to the U.S.

6) write more books.
Idiots like Sunni will say that about any Muslim that stands up to tell the truth.

And they wonder why all the "Islamophobia" in the West. :cuckoo:

1) be an ethnic arab

2) immigrate to the U.S.

6) write more books.

So that is most muslims out then as they cant read a book never mind write one.

But you forgot to say that all you need do is tell the truth about islam and you paint a very dark picture.

Forum List

Back