Loss of a beloved cat last night.

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
run free Blacky-Whitey. Run free. Your life was cut short (only 3.5 years old) by Leukemia, a dreaded virus that kills any immune system. Your sudden fever was 104.5 to 105.0 for 4 days straight. I did all I could for you my beloved friend. I sent you off to Rainbow Bridge Sunday night at about 11-30 pm Feb.5. I already miss you so much. Your two sisters Fluffy and Fluffer left you when I brought them home in Spring 2014. Pretty, your mom- I feel SO SO SAD for her- she is all by herself now outside- I wish I could have taken both of you home too back then. I will always blame myself for not getting you vaccinated.All of a sudden you walked a bit slower, took a bit longer to come see me and I knew something was wrong..... You were weak, uninterested even in your fav treats at the end and I hated seeing you sad, in pain and sick Blackey-Whitey. You will be buried by mom at your colony. God grant me the strength to put on a happy face when I see Pretty from now on.

aug6 044.jpg

run free Blacky-Whitey. Run free. Your life was cut short (only 3.5 years old) by Leukemia, a dreaded virus that kills any immune system. Your sudden fever was 40.1-41.5 for 4 days straight. I did all I could for you my beloved friend. I sent you off to Rainbow Bridge Sunday night at about 11-30 pm Feb.5. I already miss you so much. Your two sisters Fluffy and Fluffer left you when I brought them home in Spring 2014. Pretty, your mom- I feel SO SO SAD for her- she is all by herself now outside- I wish I could have taken both of you home too back then. I will always blame myself for not getting you vaccinated.All of a sudden you walked a bit slower, took a bit longer to come see me and I knew something was wrong..... You were weak, uninterested even in your fav treats at the end and I hated seeing you sad, in pain and sick Blackey-Whitey. You will be buried by mom at your colony. God grant me the strength to put on a happy face when I see Pretty from now on.
Sorry to hear that man. Best of luck to you. Pets are family.

run free Blacky-Whitey. Run free. Your life was cut short (only 3.5 years old) by Leukemia, a dreaded virus that kills any immune system. Your sudden fever was 104.5 to 105.0 for 4 days straight. I did all I could for you my beloved friend. I sent you off to Rainbow Bridge Sunday night at about 11-30 pm Feb.5. I already miss you so much. Your two sisters Fluffy and Fluffer left you when I brought them home in Spring 2014. Pretty, your mom- I feel SO SO SAD for her- she is all by herself now outside- I wish I could have taken both of you home too back then. I will always blame myself for not getting you vaccinated.All of a sudden you walked a bit slower, took a bit longer to come see me and I knew something was wrong..... You were weak, uninterested even in your fav treats at the end and I hated seeing you sad, in pain and sick Blackey-Whitey. You will be buried by mom at your colony. God grant me the strength to put on a happy face when I see Pretty from now on.

So sorry for your loss. Sweet looking kitty.

There is a black-and-white Snowshoe like this at our local PetSmart named Roxie. She is 5 years old. I am thinking of buying her as a girlfriend for my cat Snowball, who is all white.

Snowball needs a girlfriend. He is alone all day long when I am gone, and all night long while I am asleep.

Sorry about the loss of your cat.

I didn't plan for another pet besides my dog however "Jack" showed up out of the woods and won't leave. He is family now. He is getting fat I'm putting him on a diet. He is good at begging.

The loss of a pet is excruciating, the pain is intense.

They give us unconditional love, they are a cherished member of the family.

I'm sorry for your loss and you have my condolences, one day you will be reunited, they'll be waiting to greet you and it'll be just like it always was for both of you and you'll be together forever.

I am so sorry, I know your heart is broken now, the pain will lessen as time goes by, and I hope your good memories of her will help you to heal. If possible, give her mom some extra pets and time if you can. Prayers for you today.

i cant stop thinking about her and how i shouldve had her vaccinated for leukemia.... i showed her mom...Pretty her body last night for closure and she was more interested in the wet food i gave her? Maybe she knew she was ill?

My condolences.

She looks related to "Socks the Cat", a former Cato (Capo. Captain) of the Clinton crime syndicate back in the late 20th century.

220px-Socks_the_Cat_Explores.jpg

Last edited:
So sorry for your loss, Ninja!
My 22-yr-old "Old-lady-cat", aka: Sugarfoot passed last fall, a week after the 18-yr-old Dachshund died. I miss them both terribly and can fully understand both your loss, and Pretty's loss, as well. If you can, and you have space in your heart, do consider adoption. There are so many wonderful souls in need of homes.
Condolences.

well, ground was way too hard to bury her so ill have to get her cremated tom. im really angry at myself for not vaccinating her for the leukemia virus.
I lost two great cats to leukemia. One died early, the other went into remission and became an anchor for my daughter during a tumultuous separation between parents. I had to let Hermes go when he started suffering seizures and incontinence. Now, I even trap a feral from the colony I feed every year to test.

aug6 038.jpg
So sorry for your loss, Ninja!
My 22-yr-old "Old-lady-cat", aka: Sugarfoot passed last fall, a week after the 18-yr-old Dachshund died. I miss them both terribly and can fully understand both your loss, and Pretty's loss, as well. If you can, and you have space in your heart, do consider adoption. There are so many wonderful souls in need of homes.
Condolences.

thank you. I have 3 inside and 5 outside, plus care for about 40 a day in my several colonies. I have Blacky-Whitey's 2 sisters at home
aug6 038.jpg
since 2014.

Attachments

• aug6 004.jpg
    aug6 004.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 71

Forum List

Back