Loretta Lynch.....Obama Lapdog and........

Anyone who answers the following question correctly, wins a free 'Gumby'.

What Prez nominated Lynch to serve as U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York?

Bill Clinton. What's that got to do with anything? Before you answer, remember that you're talking to normal people, not right wing conspiracy cult loons.

You're just weeping in bitter rage because your corrupt schemes haven't gotten anywhere. All of those years you spent parroting every bogus story you were ordered to repeat, and what did it get you? Nothing except ridicule. If I were you, I'd be pissed too, at the people who had you running those fools' errands.

Bill Clinton. What's that got to do with anything? Before you answer, remember that you're talking to normal people, not right wing conspiracy cult loons.

You're just weeping in bitter rage because your corrupt schemes haven't gotten anywhere. All of those years you spent parroting every bogus story you were ordered to repeat, and what did it get you? Nothing except ridicule. If I were you, I'd be pissed too, at the people who had you running those fools' errands.

Where do you want your 'Gumby' sent?

The DNC?

DNC yet again proves to be infested with partisan criminals. While somehow connecting to Crooked Hillary!

Forum List

Back