Lorelei...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
All in all it was a pretty decent film.
Controversial in it's intent, in my opinion. The film leads you to where you are supposed to feel empathy for Deloris (Lorelei.. I'll leave out why the movie isn't called Deloris) but she is most definitely NOT a good person.
The main male character (Waylon) is a good actor. Never seen him before, I think he has a promising career.
It is worth the stream rent. A little on the predictable side, but a good story.
The movie has some good lessons for teen girls, and shows loudly the consequences of what teen pregnancy can, and sadly many times, results in.

*Note - they threw in a Trans child and a minority child and try a little wokism persuasion, rather ridiculous that is in the movie... but whatever. At least it doesn't try and define it.

..teen pregnancy is a HUGE problem in creating other problems such as crime/illiteracy/tax $$$ wasted/etc

..teen pregnancy is a HUGE problem in creating other problems such as crime/illiteracy/tax $$$ wasted/etc
Aye... and it hits on all three of these.
The movie isn't about teen pregnancy at all, but clearly shows the life crushing/dream crushing result of it.

Forum List

Back