Lookylikey

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Just seen this in Private Eye magazine. Its highlighting the remarkable resemblance between MBS and the trump boy. What do you think ?
What
trump-prince.jpg

Just seen this in Private Eye magazine. Its highlighting the remarkable resemblance between MBS and the trump boy. What do you think ?
What
trump-prince.jpg

I think the Trumps are crowding out room in your head for the three brain cells you had roaming around up there to begin with. That's what I think, Tommy.

What
trump-prince.jpg

No...

The eyes, eyebrows, mouth, nose and even the beard look nothing alike...

Now everyone knows you love the Trump family so much that you would compare them to a Muslim Prince but alas the two are nothing alike...

What
trump-prince.jpg
I don't know tommy
without the beards they don't look anything alike
hartbochner-cinderellaman.jpg
t
Its not just the looks its everything. Inherited wealth, right wing authoritarian fathers. It just goes on.

What
trump-prince.jpg
I don't know tommy
t
Its not just the looks its everything. Inherited wealth, right wing authoritarian fathers. It just goes on.

I cannot imagine spending so much time thinking about the leaders of foreign countries.

I just cannot

What
trump-prince.jpg
I don't know tommy
t

I cannot imagine spending so much time thinking about the leaders of foreign countries.

I just cannot
It's that or soccer for them

They don't look anything alike, Tommy.
evidently looking alike has nothing to do with "a remarkable resemblance" over there...no wonder folks aren't allowed to have guns...Police work has got to be tough.
POLICE: Can you identify the suspect?

EYE WITNESS: Yes his father is a mailman and a gentleman

POLICE: excellent, we'll summon the sketch artist

What
trump-prince.jpg
Yet, you dont seeing US bow down to either, while you pansy asses bow to some brat who was born with a silver spoon up his ass. Looks as dumb as his grandfather, ole big ears.

15709286-7219973-Finally_baby_Archie_s_face_is_revealed_The_stunning_snap_shows_o-a-17_1562437423821.jpg

Tommytainant must know by now that a nonstop, America-hating Brit like him is the most hated poster on this American website, who idiotically thinks that spewing hatred of Americans will make us more "enlightened". Either that or he's a masochist who loves being verbally abused by Americans (either way he's an evil piece of garbage). So I'm more than happy to oblige his sexual fetish: you are a member of Europe's most massively inbred, empire-losing, self-loathing, unbelievably booze-pickled FAILURE of a society of muslim pedophile enablers, who crawl on your bellies before a hate-ideology that stones women to death. You Brit castrati wallow in your own miserable self-loathing while putting people in prison for stating DEMONSTRABLE FACTS about your Islam whoremasters. I've never seen a more pathetic, disgusting, utterly booze-damaged society than yours.

Forum List

Back