LOOKS like USA Ally the Saudis are going to fight for the 'kurds' as the USA leaves 'syria'

looks like the Saudis will protect the 'kurds' probably at the orders of 'MBS' who rules Saudi Arabia' eh ?? Sounds good to me . 'muslim' defending 'muslim' kurds against 'muslim' turks . --- CHECKMATE – Saudi Crown Prince MbS Sends Replacement Troops To Defend Kurds in Syria… --- pretty nice if true eh ??
Yay savage, murderous dictators! Hooray!

Clearly BlackFag is upset we don’t have Madam President to get us into more unnecessary wars in the Middle East.
We’re still trying to get out of the ones you voted multiple times for in the 2000’s! Woohoo!

When did the belief originate that the USA is capable, or even responsible for solving the ills of the world?

I'm inclined to blame these guys...

spanish-american-war.jpg

Whenever, or however it started, it's a belief that has done more harm to America than it has ever done good.
The US becoming a country of influence and power in the world starts here:

Original six frigates of the United States Navy - Wikipedia

Most countries paid/put up with the Mediterranean pirates. The US did not, defeated them, and showed the world they are a powerful country that will protect their interests by force.

This continues to this day, and "solving the ills of the world" is in their interest.

looks like the Saudis will protect the 'kurds' probably at the orders of 'MBS' who rules Saudi Arabia' eh ?? Sounds good to me . 'muslim' defending 'muslim' kurds against 'muslim' turks . --- CHECKMATE – Saudi Crown Prince MbS Sends Replacement Troops To Defend Kurds in Syria… --- pretty nice if true eh ??

Clearly BlackFag is upset we don’t have Madam President to get us into more unnecessary wars in the Middle East.
We’re still trying to get out of the ones you voted multiple times for in the 2000’s! Woohoo!
-----------------------------aw , War doesn't concern me . I notice that all the boneheads are into 'team sports' . Nice or not my interest is WAR and Social Upheaval BFlag .

-----------------------------aw , War doesn't concern me . I notice that all the boneheads are into 'team sports' . Nice or not my interest is WAR and Social Upheaval BFlag .
Nigga wtf did you just say? English motherfucker, DO YOU SPEAK IT?! :lmao:

When did the belief originate that the USA is capable, or even responsible for solving the ills of the world?

spanish-american-war.jpg

Whenever, or however it started, it's a belief that has done more harm to America than it has ever done good.

Most countries paid/put up with the Mediterranean pirates. The US did not, defeated them, and showed the world they are a powerful country that will protect their interests by force.

This continues to this day, and "solving the ills of the world" is in their interest.
--------------------------- agree , from the HALLS of 'montezuma to the shores of 'tripoli' . Course , i am only interested in the USA fixing stuff for itself Wheelie .

Syria will become a Russian puppet state without US influence in the country. Their new home base to exert power in the middle east.

spanish-american-war.jpg

--------------------------- agree , from the HALLS of 'montezuma to the shores of 'tripoli' . Course , i am only interested in the USA fixing stuff for itself Wheelie .

The First Barbary War (Tripoli) in 1801 was protecting American interests. Barbary pirates were attacking US and other European ships in international waters.

The Mexican American War (Halls of Montezuma) in 1846 could also be argued were in response to attacks on American settlers in Texas and the Western States.

The Spanish American War in 1899 (pictured very inaccurately up above) was the first war where we announced we were going to war to free the Cubans from Spanish oppression. Arguably America's first war of adventure. Although the actual reasons were much more complex, there was no actual threat to the US other than opening markets for US sugar manufacturers to cheap imports.

The American Expeditionary Force in World War I in 1918 was also touted as a war to 'Make the World Safe for Democracy' according to Woodrow Wilson. There was no existential threat to the US from the European War. World War I was simply a war of adventure.

You fucking leftists crack me up with your hypocritical, childish bullshit :lol:

Constant war mongering. Yay!
Huzzah!
:dunno:

spanish-american-war.jpg

The First Barbary War (Tripoli) in 1801 was protecting American interests. Barbary pirates were attacking US and other European ships in international waters.

The Mexican American War (Halls of Montezuma) in 1846 could also be argued were in response to attacks on American settlers in Texas and the Western States.

The Spanish American War in 1899 (pictured very inaccurately up above) was the first war where we announced we were going to war to free the Cubans from Spanish oppression. Arguably America's first war of adventure. Although the actual reasons were much more complex, there was no actual threat to the US other than opening markets for US sugar manufacturers to cheap imports.

The American Expeditionary Force in World War I in 1918 was also touted as a war to 'Make the World Safe for Democracy' according to Woodrow Wilson. There was no existential threat to the US from the European War. World War I was simply a war of adventure.
I would disagree that WWI was simply a war of adventure and that US interests didn't play a part.

Syria will become a Russian puppet state without US influence in the country. Their new home base to exert power in the middle east.
As if it were any better before? LOL
What is better? US or Russia controlling the region?
I’ve been saying for 15 years we need to get the hell out of the Middle East, and I’m not changing my tune one bit.
I'm not saying you should, just laying out what is at stake. I'm conflicted about it.

I’ve been saying for 15 years we need to get the hell out of the Middle East, and I’m not changing my tune one bit.
I'm not saying you should, just laying out what is at stake. I'm conflicted about it.
No U.S. soldiers on the ground fighting in the Middle East. Air support, drone support, training for allies, fine. No Americans dying for religious madness. I don’t care what Russia does with their stretch of empty desert wasteland.

----------------------------------------- AGREE , and keep those 'muslims' and their 'ilk' in the middle east where they belong eh BFlag .

and maybe we Americans can all say thankyou to 'MBS' of Saudi Arabia . USA Troops coming home , we can put them to work on the Southern Border .

Forum List

Back