LOOKS like USA Ally the Saudis are going to fight for the 'kurds' as the USA leaves 'syria'

The way it should be: the ragheads dealing with their own problems and leaving us out of it.
------------------------------------- sure . wouldn't have happened if TRUMP wasn't friends with 'MBS' and the Saudis though Mr.Clean . ----------------- Go TRUMP .

As the Kurds are slaughtered, Trump will make sure to keep those freeloading welfare queens from begging for refuge here! Woohoo!

see my latest link in my post number 9 and the news oughta be mentioned pretty soon on TV WheelieA .

As the Kurds are slaughtered, Trump will make sure to keep those freeloading welfare queens from begging for refuge here! Woohoo!
------------------------------------ 'kurds' are supposed to be good fighters and now with the Saudis helping them out with money and weapons things should be cool BFlag .

When did the belief originate that the USA is capable, or even responsible for solving the ills of the world?

I'm inclined to blame these guys...

spanish-american-war.jpg

Whenever, or however it started, it's a belief that has done more harm to America than it has ever done good.

looks like the Saudis will protect the 'kurds' probably at the orders of 'MBS' who rules Saudi Arabia' eh ?? Sounds good to me . 'muslim' defending 'muslim' kurds against 'muslim' turks . --- CHECKMATE – Saudi Crown Prince MbS Sends Replacement Troops To Defend Kurds in Syria… --- pretty nice if true eh ??
Yay savage, murderous dictators! Hooray!

Clearly BlackFag is upset we don’t have Madam President to get us into more unnecessary wars in the Middle East.

and just a guess , don't know don't care but 'mattis' probably knew all about this Saudi - 'kurd' deal .

------------------------------------ 'kurds' are supposed to be good fighters and now with the Saudis helping them out with money and weapons things should be cool BFlag .
Yeah they’ll do great with symbolic Saudi help against Turkey, ISIS, Russia, Iran, and the slew of terrorists all around there! Let’s pray the murderous savage of the authoritarian Saudi theocracy comes to their rescue! Woohoo!

Forum List

Back