What records? His BC again, then what, college transcripts? What kind of an asshole would do that?

Once Obama s out of office and can no longer fuck up the nation, he is best left to fade into obscurity as the worst POTUS in history.

Bush already did it.
and obama will trump him! get it Trump him? hahahahahhahahahaaha stupid fk.

No. By this time in 2008 Bush was an albatross around McCain's neck. Obama's approval is improving.
keep telling yourself that. worst POTUS ever.

[

Trump must have bought it....he admitted Obama was born in Hawaii

Did Trump lie?

So, Obama provided nothing and you Soros hate drones are just flinging shit - as always...

President Obama requested a copy of his birth certificate from Hawaii- and then showed it to reporters- and posted it online.

And then Trump being the chisler that he is refused to pay the $5 million to charity.

Not that Trump ever had any intention of ever paying $5 million to any charity.

[

What took him so long?

Who cares?

Maybe you can be OUTRAGED. OUTRAGED I TELLS YA that Trump made it so you cast no shadow at high noon? :dunno:

We already knew Obama was born in America. Shit, some people are slow as fuck.

Obama is a piece of shit, regardless of where he was born. Charlie Manson was born in America - that's doesn't make him a great person.

Who cares? Apparently Trump cares enough that he felt he had to announce Obama was born in the United States.

Charles Manson? Why is that relevant, Charles Manson isn't President where it's required you are a U.S. citizen, what a stupid comment.

Obama must have invented the Kenyan birth story to get a free ride to college

LOL- you Birthers are such gullible idiots.

Oh wait Frank- are you now not a Birther now that your Messiah Trump has changed his mind?
Trump hasn't changed his mind. are you serious? he said it wasn't relevant today since obummer is done. nothing was ever validated. EVAH

He's still waiting. can't collect on a bet without the paper. no one has seen it yet.

Trump is waiting for proof that Obama was born in America? Of all days, you post that today?
I said he is waiting for a certificate before paying out. It's what happens on bets, one proves the bet. And since it seems Obama never accepted the bet as my friend CFrank stated, then it isn't a bet. so?

He is? I don't think the bet has any legal standing. Morally however Trump made a make believe bet on a lie. This is the same idiot who threatened to sue Bill Maher because he make a satirical bet with Trump to prove his mother wasn't an orangutan.

However, it is Obama who made his birth certificate available, so if it were a real bet, he provided proof.

What records? His BC again, then what, college transcripts? What kind of an asshole would do that?

Once Obama s out of office and can no longer fuck up the nation, he is best left to fade into obscurity as the worst POTUS in history.

Bush already did it.

No. By this time in 2008 Bush was an albatross around McCain's neck. Obama's approval is improving.

It's a nice opinion. And I suppose if I believed the words of the man baby birther king who just threw the stupid conspiracy theorists under the bus for political expediency I'd want to change the subject too.

Are you REALLY wasting internet bandwidth and limited brain cells discussing this issue? What a magnificent waste of time.

Are you REALLY wasting internet bandwidth and limited brain cells discussing this issue? What a magnificent waste of time.

Actually, this topic says a lot about Trump's honesty, judgement and the depths he will sink to.

He's still waiting. can't collect on a bet without the paper. no one has seen it yet.

Trump is waiting for proof that Obama was born in America? Of all days, you post that today?
I said he is waiting for a certificate before paying out. It's what happens on bets, one proves the bet. And since it seems Obama never accepted the bet as my friend CFrank stated, then it isn't a bet. so?

He is? I don't think the bet has any legal standing. Morally however Trump made a make believe bet on a lie. This is the same idiot who threatened to sue Bill Maher because he make a satirical bet with Trump to prove his mother wasn't an orangutan.

However, it is Obama who made his birth certificate available, so if it were a real bet, he provided proof.
but he didn't so closure to any accepted bet wouldn't have been validated. You need a court appointee to confirm the original, not a copy.

Bush already did it.

It's a nice opinion. And I suppose if I believed the words of the man baby birther king who just threw the stupid conspiracy theorists under the bus for political expediency I'd want to change the subject too.
I'll have history on my side. I couldn't care less what you think.

Will he pay or will he welch on his offer?

Trump technically owes Obama a $5 million donation now

In 2012, Trump offered Obama $5 million for documentation supporting his birth. Obama provided his birth certificate and Trump today admitted it was true

That's OK - Obama technically owes the American people $500 Million, that he LIED about being for Zika then gave it - ON HIS OWN WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL AUTHORITY TO DO SO - to the UN for their new global Warming initiative!

Pay up, Sucka!

but he didn't so closure to any accepted bet wouldn't have been validated. You need a court appointee to confirm the original, not a copy.

Hey, moron, read my post. I already told you I don't think there is any legal standing on 'the bet'.

The thing is, Obama provided both a long and short form birth certificate. This issue was just another stupid conspiracy theory put to rest before Trump mainstreamed it into the Republican party. Nobody, not a single person expects Trump to pay $5 million to anyone, anywhere or for any reason.

Will he pay or will he welch on his offer?

Trump technically owes Obama a $5 million donation now

In 2012, Trump offered Obama $5 million for documentation supporting his birth. Obama provided his birth certificate and Trump today admitted it was true

That's OK - Obama technically owes the American people $500 Million, that he LIED about being for Zika then gave it - ON HIS OWN WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL AUTHORITY TO DO SO - to the UN for their new global Warming initiative!

Pay up, Sucka!
speaking of zika:

This is a big breakout? How so?

Zika virus outbreak (2015–present) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---
before the 2007 Yap Islands Zika virus outbreak, only 14 cases of human Zika virus disease had been documented
---

Current estimated cases: 1.6 million. Bit of an increase, eh?

Oh, as I live to serve, I'll help you out by giving you a conspiracy theory to settle on, one that links Zika conspiracy theories to anti-GMO conspiracy theories.

The Anti-GMO Doctors Behind False Monsanto Microcephaly Link
---
“Larvicide Manufactured By Monsanto Partner, Not Zika Virus, True Cause Of Brazil’s Microcephaly Outbreak: Doctors,” declared a Tech Times headline (the headline has since been changed). “Argentine physicians claim Monsanto larvicide is true cause of microcephaly,” read the title of an Examiner piece.
---
here I'll add another link:

Zika HOAX exposed by South American doctors: Brain deformations caused by larvicide chemical linked to Monsanto; GM mosquitoes a 'total failure'

Excerpt:

"Zika virus doesn't cause microcephaly!
As reported by the Argentinian doctors in their report, Zika virus has never been known to cause brain deformations in children:

Previous Zika epidemics did not cause birth defects in newborns, despite infecting 75% of the population in those countries. Also, in other countries such as Colombia there are no records of microcephaly; however, there are plenty of Zika cases.

The entire reason these brain deformations are being blamed on the Zika virus, we're now learning, is so that powerful chemical companies can sell more toxic chemicals that poison the people and the environment even more! From the doctors' report:

Brazilian doctors (Abrasco) are claiming that the strategy of chemical control is contaminating the environment as well as people, that it is not decreasing the amount of mosquitoes, and that this strategy is in fact a commercial manoeuvre from the chemical poisons industry, deeply integrated into Latin American ministries of health as well as WHO and PAHO."

He knew this.

Bush already did it.

Great, then if you don't care what I think I will take the last word and say Bush is the worst President we've had and will have for quite some time. Unless Trump is elected.

Great, then if you don't care what I think I will take the last word and say Bush is the worst President we've had and will have for quite some time. Unless Trump is elected.
except that history won't tell anyone else that. so go with it.

Forum List

Back