Looks like the taxpayers are buying Hunter Biden’s artwork.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Here’s the grift: Rich Dem donor gives big bucks to Joe Biden campaign, then she buys Hunter Biden‘s finger painting. Anonymously, of course.

Then The Big Guy appoints her to a high paying useless government job. Taxpayers get to pay for finger painting.

they are buying his works just like years ago people bought hitlers artwork.....its value lays in its notoriety,not him being a great artist.....

I would like to know how many Chicoms are on the buyer list.

That's a payoff and nothing else.

Since just taking money for no reason raises too many red flags, but, if you "buy something" then they can stand there and shrug their shoulders and say "what? Is it illegal to buy a painting?"

Hunter Biden is a great artist……Better than Picasso

He didn't even paint the ones he's selling, I bet. There are no videos of him actually painting anything worthwhile.

36919078-9058399-Hunter_Biden_pictured_at_work_in_his_art_studio_in_Los_Angeles_i-a-8_1608147973607.jpg

IMG_0521.JPG

Last edited:
Have you ever seen Picasso?

View attachment 807996

I would rather have a Hunter Biden hanging in my home

View attachment 807997
Picasso co-founded the cubist movement. He's one of the most influential artists of the 20th century.

You can't really compare crackhead art to cubism; they are completely different styles, and if you don't like cubism, that's a personal preference. The comparison is not really valid.

Cubism is really creative, as it depicts in an abstract way, the way people look at things. We look at individual pieces, and then piece them together. It's an attempt to show multiple viewpoint simultaneously.

It's not my favorite, but it's quite creative and interesting.

Picasso co-founded the cubist movement. He's one of the most influential artists of the 20th century.

You can't really compare crackhead art to cubism; they are completely different styles, and if you don't like cubism, that's a personal preference. The comparison is not really valid.

Cubism is really creative, as it depicts in an abstract way, the way people look at things. We look at individual pieces, and then piece them together. It's an attempt to show multiple viewpoint simultaneously.

It's not my favorite, but it's quite creative and interesting.
Picasso painted crap that the artist elite raved over and over paid millions.

Hunter Biden is a true master

Forum List

Back