Looks like the patriots are going to win it again! YES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good comeback by Brees and the Saints tonight...
Texans vs. Saints - Game Summary - September 9, 2019 - ESPN

While it sucks the Texans lost I gotta be happy with their offensive performance.
Everyone had the Saints blowing us out but they barely squeaked out the win.
Deshaun Watson is legit!!

Deshaun Watson is a beast. I hope he stays healthy.
If he is not protected, he will be buried outside the Houston Stadium at some point. There is a pattern going on there. For Houston fans they have had teams over the last decade to 15 years that were rated good at one time or another. A good and healthy QB may have been the difference needed. I will say that Watt has to step it up and ask if he will be affected by the loss of Clowney?

The O-line should improve once the new guys gel.
The addition of Tunsil should help a lot,he played well considering he only had a few days to prep.

Romeos game plan sucked and the secondary was horrible.

Watt is playing hurt so I'll cut him some slack.
The defense definitely lost the game for us.

Says the guy that wants to over regulate poor people in to Squalor housing , food stamps, and welfare..
freedom, opportunity for all will shine from the beacon of my voice!
I never said any of that dogshit, but it must have made you feel better...huh? Go back to your MotherLand. You are a felon, cant vote, cant own a gun, don't own a business, cannot read or write well, you're a part of the Country's political division, you bitch and whine all day every day...you're just a drain on American Society.

We dont need you, culture vulture.
I’m
One of the few sane Americans that remained in boston after white flight, I have witnessed democrat destruction! When I unleash my voice in Democrats in this city they will wish they never were born! God save America! SONS OF WARREN

Delusions of Grandeur.

And what is the "Sons of Warren"?
Sons of warren is a new patriot movement starting in Boston. A new militia!
Is that the movement that wants to take big money away from billionaires? Money they earned?
You are free to donate

I never said any of that dogshit, but it must have made you feel better...huh? Go back to your MotherLand. You are a felon, cant vote, cant own a gun, don't own a business, cannot read or write well, you're a part of the Country's political division, you bitch and whine all day every day...you're just a drain on American Society.

We dont need you, culture vulture.
I’m
One of the few sane Americans that remained in boston after white flight, I have witnessed democrat destruction! When I unleash my voice in Democrats in this city they will wish they never were born! God save America! SONS OF WARREN

Delusions of Grandeur.

And what is the "Sons of Warren"?
Sons of warren is a new patriot movement starting in Boston. A new militia!
Is that the movement that wants to take big money away from billionaires? Money they earned?
You are free to donate
I was born at night ,but not last night

About 3 people obviously know WHY this was closed.. I deleted 54 posts and issued warnings.. Don't know why I spent so much time reading these threats and personal flaming, but I wanted to make sure that everyone that was involved never does this again UPSTAIRS at USMB.. In Sports, Gardening OR Politics...

You wanna brawl? Stick to the 3 taunting areas and stay FAR AWAY from making personal or general public threats.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back