Looks like the patriots are going to win it again! YES

Status
Not open for further replies.
On this we agree. There is no comparison.

Edelman got 5,473 yards in 10 years.
Julio got 10,762 in 8 years. Double the yardage with less than half again the number of receptions.

And the average yardage for Edelman is 10.8. For Julio? 15.3.
Again put gronk ok atl and Julio’s numbers are nothing

Again, irrelevant. You want to make that claim, that is fine. Doesn't help Edelman be better than Julio.
Edleman didn't get the same touches Jones got Edelman was on a championship team with other outlets Jones ? not so many

That is why I quoted the average. Plus Jones got twice the yards, but did not get twice the touched.

I had forgotten Jtsss's hatred of other races. If you look at individual, Jones is superior.
Far from superior, Edelman has characteristics and traits Of a man that can not only be powerful but smart, unlike Jones and his back ground of swinging from trees for fruit lol

Oh jeez, I thought you were just a fanboy. Sad as that would be, your race hatred is worse. Julio Jones is more of a man than you can comprehend. Not only is he strong and smart, he gives back without making a fuss or needing attention.

Again put gronk ok atl and Julio’s numbers are nothing

Again, irrelevant. You want to make that claim, that is fine. Doesn't help Edelman be better than Julio.
Edleman didn't get the same touches Jones got Edelman was on a championship team with other outlets Jones ? not so many

That is why I quoted the average. Plus Jones got twice the yards, but did not get twice the touched.

I had forgotten Jtsss's hatred of other races. If you look at individual, Jones is superior.
Far from superior, Edelman has characteristics and traits Of a man that can not only be powerful but smart, unlike Jones and his back ground of swinging from trees for fruit lol

Oh jeez, I thought you were just a fanboy. Sad as that would be, your race hatred is worse. Julio Jones is more of a man than you can comprehend. Not only is he strong and smart, he gives back without making a fuss or needing attention.
Just kidding .. power and brains is with Edelman

Power? You're joking, right. Jones is bigger and faster. That equates to more power.

Brains? How did you come up with that? Wishful thinking?

Power? You're joking, right. Jones is bigger and faster. That equates to more power.

The combination of power and brains defeats ... never mind lol

"never mind" was a good idea. I haven't seen you offer any more evidence that Edelman is more powerful or has more brains than you did of your claim he is better.

"never mind" was a good idea. I haven't seen you offer any more evidence that Edelman is more powerful or has more brains than you did of your claim he is better.
Genetics

Genetics

Oh? Please do tell.

Genetics

Oh? Please do tell.
Open a history book

Genetics

Oh? Please do tell.
Open a history book

I have opened and read many history books. None of them had anything to do with your claim that Edelman has more strength and brains than Julio Jones.

Genetics

Oh? Please do tell.
Open a history book

I have opened and read many history books. None of them had anything to do with your claim that Edelman has more strength and brains than Julio Jones.
Cool

Genetics

Oh? Please do tell.
Open a history book

Cool

Cryptic half answers is all you can manage? lol Sad.

And what is sadder is that you are still wrong.

The bestyou can hope for is to show something like IQ tests or standardized testing that shows a difference between the average test scores based on race. But you didn't, so...

Julio Jones is a better wide receiver.

Cool

The bestyou can hope for is to show something like IQ tests or standardized testing that shows a difference between the average test scores based on race. But you didn't, so...

Cool opinion

Oh? Please do tell.
Open a history book

Cool

Cool opinion

And all the measurable numbers back me up. The best you have is bullshit claims about Gronk, and your own baseless opinions.

You're welcome to them.

everyone hates Boston/etc
the NFL is racist
race.jpg

Genetics

Oh? Please do tell.
Open a history book

Julio Jones dominates a game, Edelman is just a threat

You need to ignore the racist troll

Genetics

Oh? Please do tell.
Open a history book

Now now

But he is so much fun to fuck with. His ideas don't hold up to scrutiny.
I wouldn’t but rather have Edelman on this team and Jones . And I don’t like Edelman

Oh? Please do tell.
Open a history book

But he is so much fun to fuck with. His ideas don't hold up to scrutiny.

He thinks he is being cute
Jones couldn’t understand the patriots playbook .. we would have to draw colors lol and have fruit at each post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back