Looks like the patriots are going to win it again! YES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
WHAT A great story, underdog Brady, belichick was a coach thrown away. No name plays, all white wide receivers, and winning super bowls.

Brady looks 25 years old not 42.
We sign AB.

Who’s going to stop us?
Place your bets

I hate to say it, but Brady and company are looking awesome. Only week one however. On a side note Pittsburgh not looking so good.

of course they will win it again,when you got this in your corner during playoff time year after year.

b007287ecce1b3020012e094ff362bea.jpg

PREDFAN soooooo much nailed in here in this thread in his FIRST sentence how any REAL american will boycott the NFL:beer: The first sentence in that paragraph IS valid and spot on,the rest of it is stupid.

It started when the NFL wouldn’t do anything about the cheating Patriots,
And so begins my 6th year boycotting the NFL.

Last edited:
Yeah, the Patriots get away with cheating, get the majority of the calls and then when they do get beat in the Super Bowl, Brady doesn't even have the class to shake the opposing quarterback's hand.

I'd love to see an Eagles, Pats re-match with the Eagles tuning them up again.

WHAT A great story, underdog Brady, belichick was a coach thrown away. No name plays, all white wide receivers, and winning super bowls.
We sign AB.
Who’s going to stop us?
Place your bets

I grew up a Steeler fan.

Mike Tomlin is making me a Pats fan.

I love the Steelers but all the talent in the world cannot overcome hapless, incompetent management. Season after season, Tomlin proves an embarrassment.
  • First it was Lagarrett Blount.
  • Then it was James Harisson.
  • Then it was LeVeon Bell.
  • Now it is AB.
What do they all have in common?? Superstar talent that could not get a fair shake in Pittsburgh and wanted the hell out of that insane asylum at any cost. And three of them went to NE. God bless them.

It's all about the coaching. I watched Mike Tomlin interviewed before the game last night and he gave the person a blathering, meaningless deer in the headlights PC answer with a lot of vague talk of "focus" and "playing our best" and other nebulous stuff that when over, I asked myself: "What the hell did that guy just say? I had no idea. It gave no picture of what the Steelers were about.

Then they interviewed Belichick. Razor sharp, he came to an immediate, concise short analysis of exactly what Pittsburgh's situation was and what they had to do to beat them. Bam. End of story. It was like night and day. Belichick is 10X the coach Tomlin is.

While Bill Cowher was Eye of the Tiger

coaches.jpg

Idiot Mike Tomlin is hiding his head in the grass in fear of the Tiger.

The Pats made the Steelers their chew toy.

The Pats out managed, out classed, out played the Steelers in every way.

And AB is going to fit in like a Swiss gear into a finely jeweled watch. Between Edelman and Brown, the Pats will have teams in tears.

The Steelers road to the playoffs will lay in New England. They just lost the tiebreaker. They already lost home field advantage. I can only hope that Brown was in tears laughing watching the game last night. I can only hope they give Brown his old number of 84. And I do hope that it is AB who spanks the pants off the Steelers to throw them out of the playoffs with his playing. And play AB will (for New England).

Just maybe then, the Rooneys will WAKE THE FUCK UP and get rid of the Affirmative Action Head Coach and get someone who has the Eye of the Tiger again.

EEBsdY2XsAATxgl.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned

We sign AB.

Who’s going to stop us?
Place your bets
Dallas v Kansas City this time.
Pats defense is 100 times better then last year.. KC will score 9 points against the pats

We sign AB.

Who’s going to stop us?
Place your bets
Pats defense is 100 times better then last year.. KC will score 9 points against the pats
No team will hold KC to under 20 this year, not even your beloved Brady Bunch.

Yeah, the Patriots get away with cheating, get the majority of the calls and then when they do get beat in the Super Bowl, Brady doesn't even have the class to shake the opposing quarterback's hand.

The Giants took them down twice during our still weak-as-shit Eli era. We were barely .500 mid-season, too. :lol:

We sign AB.

Who’s going to stop us?
Place your bets
KC will implode..

Last edited:

We sign AB.

Who’s going to stop us?
Place your bets
KC will imploded
The Patriots have an easier schedule than KC, I'll give them that.

We sign AB.

Who’s going to stop us?
Place your bets
KC will imploded
they will imploded?

do you mean...implode?

The Giants took them down twice during our still weak-as-shit Eli era. We were barely .500 mid-season, too. :lol:
NFC Championship rematch game next weekend.
Saints are out for blood this year after that terrible no-call ( only 7 or 8 months ago )
it's fresh in their minds that they should have been in the Super Bowl.

Saints @ Rams next Sunday at 3:30 eastern on Fox

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: GT
of course they will win it again,when you got this in your corner during playoff time year after year.

b007287ecce1b3020012e094ff362bea.jpg

PREDFAN soooooo much nailed in here in this thread in his FIRST sentence how any REAL american will boycott the NFL:beer: The first sentence in that paragraph IS valid and spot on,the rest of it is stupid.

It started when the NFL wouldn’t do anything about the cheating Patriots,
And so begins my 6th year boycotting the NFL.
2brJvwai_400x400.jpg

We sign AB.

Who’s going to stop us?
Place your bets
They're gonna run out of fingers for their rings.

The Patriots may win again. But don't count on it. They lost Gronk to retirement and gained Antonio Brown. That doesn't bring them back to even.

The Patriots may win again. But don't count on it. They lost Gronk to retirement and gained Antonio Brown. That doesn't bring them back to even.
How can you cover Gordon, Edelman, brown ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back