Looks like the patriots are going to win it again! YES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open a history book

I have opened and read many history books. None of them had anything to do with your claim that Edelman has more strength and brains than Julio Jones.
Julio Jones dominates a game, Edelman is just a threat

You need to ignore the racist troll

But he is so much fun to fuck with. His ideas don't hold up to scrutiny.

He thinks he is being cute
Jones couldn’t understand the patriots playbook .. we would have to draw colors lol and have fruit at each post

LMAO!! And that is just bullshit. Keep trying.

Oh? Please do tell.
Open a history book

I have opened and read many history books. None of them had anything to do with your claim that Edelman has more strength and brains than Julio Jones.

but he's a fucking moron
Calm down please thank you

Jones couldn’t understand the patriots playbook .. we would have to draw colors lol and have fruit at each post
Sorry
Not playing with racist trolls today
So you won’t play with your self? Interesting

I guess he doesn't have the patience when you show your ignorance claiming Edelman is a better receiver.

Sorry

I guess he doesn't have the patience when you show your ignorance claiming Edelman is a better receiver.
Edelman is part of a championship team Jones? Edelman has no need to be the main guy Maybe he'd be on another team?

Sorry

Edelman is part of a championship team Jones? Edelman has no need to be the main guy Maybe he'd be on another team?

If we were discussing championship teams, then yes, NE is much better.

But the discussion became about the better receivers.

Sorry

How many Super Bowl rings does Jones have ?

but he's a fucking moron
Calm down please thank you

He seemed calm. Accurate, but calm.
Im always calm, Im merely straight to the point.

Jitts is maybe the dumbest poster here. If you ever get a sec, take a read of some of his threads. He averages like 15 misspelled words per OP.

I wish he would go back to his lineage's Country of origin, because guys like him think that we should only allow intelligent immigrants and he's borderline deceased.
Sons of warren! THIS IS MY COUNTRY
No, we want you to live your truth. You have a boss that asks you to speak Spanish...so you're not some successful, self-made entrepreneur...and you're very uneducated and dont know how to type/spell.

Live your truth, and send yourself out of America and back to your family's Country of origin, please. We don't want you in our Country. You dont contribute anything but whining.

Sorry

That is a team thing. Not specifically about who is the better player.

Its more about 10k yards compared to 5k yards, or 15 yard average compared to 10.

Its more about 10k yards compared to 5k yards, or 15 yard average compared to 10.
You can’t answer the direct question that was handed to you can you boooy

No need to answer a question that does not have any bearing on the conversation we are having.

But, since you asked, Julio has none. Which makes his 702 catches, 10k+ yards and 15 yard average even more impressive. Edelman was on the best team in the country for 3 years, played in the NFL for 10 years and he still couldn't get the number Julio got in 8 years.

No need to answer a question that does not have any bearing on the conversation we are having.

But, since you asked, Julio has none. Which makes his 702 catches, 10k+ yards and 15 yard average even more impressive. Edelman was on the best team in the country for 3 years, played in the NFL for 10 years and he still couldn't get the number Julio got in 8 years.
Nonit doesn’t it means he was to stood to make the big catches when it mattered. The white did

Julio is good very good a star but Edelman on a championship team with many all stars didn't get the chances Jones does

Nonit doesn’t it means he was to stood to make the big catches when it mattered. The white did

No, it means Edelman was on the better team. That is all.

No, we want you to live your truth. You have a boss that asks you to speak Spanish...so you're not some successful, self-made entrepreneur...and you're very uneducated and dont know how to type/spell.

Live your truth, and send yourself out of America and back to your family's Country of origin, please. We don't want you in our Country. You dont contribute anything but whining.
I am the relative of a founding father lol THIS IS MY COUNTRY LOL
Sure ya are, buddy :itsok: and I'm a descendent of Jesus.

Your founding father should have set you up for a better education and a more successful career, Queen. Back to your motherland...you're holding us back. Run along.
Says the guy that wants to over regulate poor people in to Squalor housing , food stamps, and welfare..
freedom, opportunity for all will shine from the beacon of my voice!
I never said any of that dogshit, but it must have made you feel better...huh? Go back to your MotherLand. You are a felon, cant vote, cant own a gun, don't own a business, cannot read or write well, you're a part of the Country's political division, you bitch and whine all day every day...you're just a drain on American Society.

We dont need you, culture vulture.
I’m
One of the few sane Americans that remained in boston after white flight, I have witnessed democrat destruction! When I unleash my voice in Democrats in this city they will wish they never were born! God save America! SONS OF WARREN

Delusions of Grandeur.

And what is the "Sons of Warren"?

Actually it doesn't.

I am the relative of a founding father lol THIS IS MY COUNTRY LOL

Your founding father should have set you up for a better education and a more successful career, Queen. Back to your motherland...you're holding us back. Run along.
Says the guy that wants to over regulate poor people in to Squalor housing , food stamps, and welfare..
I never said any of that dogshit, but it must have made you feel better...huh? Go back to your MotherLand. You are a felon, cant vote, cant own a gun, don't own a business, cannot read or write well, you're a part of the Country's political division, you bitch and whine all day every day...you're just a drain on American Society.

I’m
One of the few sane Americans that remained in boston after white flight, I have witnessed democrat destruction! When I unleash my voice in Democrats in this city they will wish they never were born! God save America! SONS OF WARREN

Delusions of Grandeur.

Sons of warren is a new patriot movement starting in Boston. A new militia!

I’m

Delusions of Grandeur.

Sons of warren is a new patriot movement starting in Boston. A new militia!
Is that the movement that wants to take big money away from billionaires? Money they earned?

Good comeback by Brees and the Saints tonight...
Texans vs. Saints - Game Summary - September 9, 2019 - ESPN

While it sucks the Texans lost I gotta be happy with their offensive performance.
Everyone had the Saints blowing us out but they barely squeaked out the win.
Deshaun Watson is legit!!

Deshaun Watson is a beast. I hope he stays healthy.
If he is not protected, he will be buried outside the Houston Stadium at some point. There is a pattern going on there. For Houston fans they have had teams over the last decade to 15 years that were rated good at one time or another. A good and healthy QB may have been the difference needed. I will say that Watt has to step it up and ask if he will be affected by the loss of Clowney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back