Looks like the Division Pimp teams are set!

Name them now, JoeB, or be exposed for the liar that you are.

Bob Hope, John Wayne, Ronnie Raygun and Dean Martin...

What is your point.

After somebody else posts it, and I asked the question 12 hrs b4, go fuck yourself, you miserable fuck!

You ready for another visual challenge? Or are you a piece of shit? Nobody whose dad fought the Nazis would a leftist asshat like JoeB131.

After somebody else posts it, and I asked the question 12 hrs b4, go fuck yourself, you miserable fuck!

I've been at work all day doing a real job.. thanks.

You ready for another visual challenge? Or are you a piece of shit?

Naw, man, you see, I have busy work to do, and frankly, not going waste time with you.

For the record, I'm 56 years old. Born in Chicago in 1962, where my grandparents settled after leaving Germany in the 1930's.

I've been at work all day doing a real job.. thanks.

You ready for another visual challenge? Or are you a piece of shit?

Naw, man, you see, I have busy work to do, and frankly, not going waste time with you.

For the record, I'm 56 years old. Born in Chicago in 1962, where my grandparents settled after leaving Germany in the 1930's.

That's what I thought, you're a liar.

Late night USED to be entertaining. Now all its about is Trump Trump Trump.

If enough people would stop watching....they would have to stop the bullshit. Advertisers would stop supporting them. Cant sell products if nobody is watching.

Dad always said to avoid violence...but to hurt folks in the pocketbook.

If enough people would stop watching....they would have to stop the bullshit. Advertisers would stop supporting them. Cant sell products if nobody is watching.

put a sock in it, you daft bint

del is advocating for pinheads everywhere. All 4 of them.

Except they are actually getting record ratings as the people who didn't vote for Trump need an outlet from the horror of... well, just about every day.

del is advocating for pinheads everywhere. All 4 of them.

do you actually let trump shit in your mouth, or does he just wipe his ass with your mustache?

Wow, guy, ignoring you is not failing...

Let me know when you have something interesting to add to the conversation.

Okay, let's get this back on track.

The problem with almost all of Stormy Mac's Threads is that he looks at the current situation and acts like it's something new.

The only thing "new" here (other than historical references in other countries) is Trump himself. He pretty much has decided the dignity of his office was something that was optional.

But frankly, every time we get a president, we get people on either side saying this is the end of the world.

I'm old enough to remember when we had outright race riots here in Chicago. When assassinations were a fairly regular thing. - JFK, MLK, RFK, George Wallace.. all shot in the 60's and 70's. We had home grown terrorists in the SLA and Weather Underground... and oh, yeah, we had political acrimony so bad that a president was forced to resign.

Wow, guy, ignoring you is not failing...

Let me know when you have something interesting to add to the conversation.

Okay, let's get this back on track.

The problem with almost all of Stormy Mac's Threads is that he looks at the current situation and acts like it's something new.

The only thing "new" here (other than historical references in other countries) is Trump himself. He pretty much has decided the dignity of his office was something that was optional.

But frankly, every time we get a president, we get people on either side saying this is the end of the world.

I'm old enough to remember when we had outright race riots here in Chicago. When assassinations were a fairly regular thing. - JFK, MLK, RFK, George Wallace.. all shot in the 60's and 70's. We had home grown terrorists in the SLA and Weather Underground... and oh, yeah, we had political acrimony so bad that a president was forced to resign.

STFU, you leftist fucktard? If you know about the SLA: Why are all the "protestors" chanting SLA-esque brainwashing chants? What's up with that? They're all like Patty Hearst, baby.

STFU, you leftist fucktard? If you know about the SLA: Why are all the "protestors" chanting SLA-esque brainwashing chants? What's up with that? They're all like Patty Hearst, baby.

Actually, Patty was a victim, not a criminal. The poor woman was brainwashed and forced to participate in crimes, and then was attacked by a generation that resented their own kids...

But nothing like that today, that's my point... which obviously went over your head.

Actually, Patty was a victim, not a criminal. The poor woman was brainwashed and forced to participate in crimes, and then was attacked by a generation that resented their own kids...

But nothing like that today, that's my point... which obviously went over your head.

STFU you stupid fuck! The chants that brainwashed Patty Hearst are in the same genre as what the leftist "protestors" chant today, dumbshit!

Yeah! That''s how it is. :fu:

They have the same beat and everything. While they're chanting, they're brainwashing themselves. Oh! You thought nobody would notice? Well I did. Too bad, so sad. Not!

WS5kMNV.jpg

You have 2 minutes to say who these 4 guys are. JoeB131

And I know you're online now. I bet you can't.

bob hope, John Wayne (marion morrison), Ronald Reagan, Dean Martin....

so?

You're not him, but I'll keep in mind you're sharper than the average leftist shill, k? At least you're an American, so there's that. :113:

Newsalert! We're all in this thing together.

Who won the 85 world series....you have 2 minutes.

WS5kMNV.jpg

1st guess: The Royals.

so?

You're not him, but I'll keep in mind you're sharper than the average leftist shill, k? At least you're an American, so there's that. :113:

1st guess: The Royals. Am I wrong? I can be wrong.

WS5kMNV.jpg

1st guess: The Royals.

so?

1st guess: The Royals. Am I wrong? I can be wrong.

So if you are wrong...would that mean you're not an American anymore than naming people in a photograph?

If you recognize Stalin and Lenin...does that make you a Russian?

Forum List

Back