Zone1 Looks Like The Black Community Ain't Buying Biden's Nonsense

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
Young blacks remember when Trump treated them right and went out of his way to help the black communities across America. Then they saw how Biden & Harris ignored them and sent America's tax dollars to Ukraine. No wonder many of them plan on voting for Trump.

The election theft will need to be industrial-grade this next time.

They'll have to manufacture 60 million ballots for Briben.... the party that likes to fuck kids better get busy!

trump-biden-poll.jpg

The election theft will need to be industrial-grade this next time.

They'll have to manufacture 60 million ballots for Briben.... the party that likes to fuck kids better get busy!

View attachment 821235
I'm betting that they already have the fake ballots filled out for Pedo Joe. They just need another conduit by which they can be snuck through the door. It's why Covid just * poofed * back onto the scene. But if they don't use that scheme again this time around, I'm sure they'll try something just as devious.

I'd love to believe this, but those people just ain't that smart.
We only need their vote. The Dems have banked on their “intelligence” for years. I don't care how we change the tide, as long as it changes.

:laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :laugh: :laughing0301: :laugh: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg::laugh:

None of what is claimed here is true.

Forum List

Back