Looks like that Rachel Maddow interview ruined Rand's momentum...

Before this, I actually had some respect for Rachel Maddow. I'd watch her every so often, because she had people of all stripes on and did not appear to be like Matthews and Olbermann, who both lack journalistic integrity.

After this Rand Paul thing...I don't respect her all that much any more.

Oh well. Like she needs one guy's respect anyways...I'm sure she has her own faithful following.

Before this, I actually had some respect for Rachel Maddow. I'd watch her every so often, because she had people of all stripes on and did not appear to be like Matthews and Olbermann, who both lack journalistic integrity.

After this Rand Paul thing...I don't respect her all that much any more.

Oh well. Like she needs one guy's respect anyways...I'm sure she has her own faithful following.

Damn Rachel for asking the half bright Mr. Rand a question.

No, it's more like Damn Rachel for spinning the answer Rand gave her in an attempt to make him look bad when there was nothing to make him look bad with.

No, it's more like Damn Rachel for spinning the answer Rand gave her in an attempt to make him look bad when there was nothing to make him look bad with.

There's plenty about Rand that is bad.

He really is clueless.

Just as credible of a pollster as any other.

That polling source DID predict that Barack would be our 44th President. And I don't see any old geyser sitting in the OO or any "You betchas!" coming from DC...

He won by such a huge margin, NO POLLSTERS IN THE WORLD SAID HE WOULD LOSE. It would be insane if they did, but Rasmussen is such a right wing pollster. Its almost funny. They always, ALWAYS lean right.

Whats next, a fox poll? :eusa_whistle:

Are you serious? So its her fault he said businesses should be allowed to have NO _________ Allowed here? As a man, you are about to walk in with your family and some yahoo kid behind the counter says, you are not allowed to come in here....imagine this.

Wow.

What year do you live in and what country?

No, it's not anyone's fault he said it. The words came out of his mouth. It was her fault that she made the statement into something it WASN'T though.

Are you serious? So its her fault he said businesses should be allowed to have NO _________ Allowed here? As a man, you are about to walk in with your family and some yahoo kid behind the counter says, you are not allowed to come in here....imagine this.

Wow.

What year do you live in and what country?
I'll take my business elsewhere and use my power, along with my family and friends, to try to get the place shut down.

Oh, and if you don't think racism happens in places of service these days just because the CRA exists, you're naive and sorely mistaken. It's happened to people I've known. The servers just "conceal" it.

Last edited:

you keep using those words but it isn't race-baiting to understand that you can discriminate in your private life but not in a business that serves the public.

the racists are starting to make my stomach turn.

as for your "poll"

FiveThirtyEight: Politics Done Right: Paulapollooza

Pollster.com: 2010 Kentucky Senate General Election: Rand Paul (R) vs Jack Conway (D)

You misunderstand my usage of "race bait."

It's at those who think/call Rand "racist" for his position on the issue.

you keep using those words but it isn't race-baiting to understand that you can discriminate in your private life but not in a business that serves the public.

as for your "poll"

Pollster.com: 2010 Kentucky Senate General Election: Rand Paul (R) vs Jack Conway (D)

*The Very sight of your FACE in the mirror Makes your stomach turn...is more appropo...ADMIT IT. *

YOU are making fucking excuses Jillian.

actually, nutbar, that's your face you're looking at. mine is just fine.

i'm not making excuses for anything. i posted information. i know how information offends you loons. that's why you have no clue what mainstream is.

as for your "poll"

*The Very sight of your FACE in the mirror Makes your stomach turn...is more appropo...ADMIT IT. *

actually, nutbar, that's your face you're looking at. mine is just fine.

i'm not making excuses for anything. i posted information. i know how information offends you loons. that's why you have no clue what mainstream is.

Really Go and look at what you used as fodder as Links.

THINK AGAIN. The info doesn't *OFFEND ME*...it offends me when you say it's "MAINSTREAM"...It isn't...by any stretch.

And My face is just fine...and NICE that *I* Offended YOU...and GLAD that I did.

as for your "poll"

come on man, that was uncalled for

Forum List

Back