Looking to join the army, came here for some advice.

Somebody's in for a rude awakening.

Check in periodically and let us know how it's going and what reality lessons you learned.

I always enjoyed watching snot nosed kids flame out and burn, but it was even more rewarding when the light came on and real growth became possible.

WW
ATC(AW/NAC)
USN Ret.

Hello everyone, I am new here and am looking to join the Army. My brother has served for a long time and has done 2 tours to Iraq. I recently graduated high school and am looking to improve my skills as a fighter. I like fighting in army call of duty, it is super fun and I think I would be pretty good at it in real life. I actually am one of the best snippers on the scene and I have won so many tournaments that I drown in puss everyday. So do you reccomend any other games I should play before I sign up? does it take long to get 10th prestige in the real army? and can I call snipper?

You are a fool.

Which, based on your posts, is exactly what you intended, because not even the most ignorant of ignoramuses could possibly believe that someone could be so stupid as to equate a video game with reality. If you do indeed do this, somebody might consider reporting you to the FBI because you could be dangerous to others.

You obviously want to be the USMB jester.

I am sorry to be the one to tell you this, but we have more than our fair share of fools here. You need to find another message board that is in need of an idiot.

Or, you could try getting out of the basement and getting a job...

You are a fool.

Which, based on your posts, is exactly what you intended, because not even the most ignorant of ignoramuses could possibly believe that someone could be so stupid as to equate a video game with reality. If you do indeed do this, somebody might consider reporting you to the FBI because you could be dangerous to others.

I am sorry to be the one to tell you this, but we have more than our fair share of fools here. You need to find another message board that is in need of an idiot.

I suspect they are well qualified to knit socks.

First thing you do is go out into the woods and hide. Make yourself virtually invisible. Then sit there, in that exact spot, without moving, for 2 or 3 days.

Hello everyone, I am new here and am looking to join the Army. My brother has served for a long time and has done 2 tours to Iraq. I recently graduated high school and am looking to improve my skills as a fighter. I like fighting in army call of duty, it is super fun and I think I would be pretty good at it in real life. I actually am one of the best snippers on the scene and I have won so many tournaments that I drown in puss everyday. So do you reccomend any other games I should play before I sign up? does it take long to get 10th prestige in the real army? and can I call snipper?
If you have a passion for something, pursue it. Ignore those who say you can't or shouldn't do it, they really don't want you to succeed.

Being a sniper in COD is NOTHING like what it actually is in the Army.

And.......................you don't just get to say you want to be a sniper and you are one. First, you have to be in for a bit to see if you actually have what it takes. Before you can be sent to sniper school, you have to be screened (based on your previous service), and IF they think you're qualified, and your command recommends you for it, they will send you to school.

But.......................going to sniper school DOESN'T mean you will become a sniper. The training is grueling to say the least, and many people wash out. IF you make it through training with a sufficiently high grade, then and only then will you be qualified to be a sniper.

And that doesn't even guarantee your slot as a sniper. Like I said in a previous post, the needs of whatever service you are in dictate whether or not you are allowed to do a particular job or go a particular place. If you are qualified and there is a billet, you get to go. If not, you don't. It's that simple.

The needs of the military determine your fate, not you.

Check in periodically and let us know how it's going and what reality lessons you learned.

I always enjoyed watching snot nosed kids flame out and burn, but it was even more rewarding when the light came on and real growth became possible.

WW
ATC(AW/NAC)
USN Ret.
LOL you’

WW
ATC(AW/NAC)
USN Ret.
LOL oh joy another hater. I’m trying to get advice from current soldiers not ones that retired a decade ago. I’ll let you know when I need your input, be waiting a while though 🤣

If you have a passion for something, pursue it. Ignore those who say you can't or shouldn't do it, they really don't want you to succeed.
Thank you genuinely for your kind response. I truly do appreciate it friend.

You are a fool.

I’m not trying to be anyone’s Jester. I came here because I heard it was a good place for an honest assessment of my career goals. But yourself and other haters have merely made a mockery of my goals. I take that shit to heart, just know when I do come out as a sniper, I’ll have yourself and the other haters to thank.

Based on your post...
There a good chance you would be denied entry based on mental state.
If you were to get in there's no way they'd let you near a sniper rifle.

Maybe go to ComiCon and show your "skills there"
LMAO, back off buddy. My mental is just right for the line of work I want to go into. Don’t talk about stuff you know nothing about.

Think twice OP!

Things are not what they were, under Biden The Usurper in Chief. :cuckoo:

Pg1bC3s.jpg

Navy won't take you?

I’m not trying to be anyone’s Jester. I came here because I heard it was a good place for an honest assessment of my career goals. But yourself and other haters have merely made a mockery of my goals. I take that shit to heart, just know when I do come out as a sniper, I’ll have yourself and the other haters to thank.

You are just another delusional incel...

Forum List

Back