Looking for a brave, living, kidney donor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2017
I am here in search of kind folks who are willing to donate a kidney to someone I am friends with. They are very shy and this is just too much for this family to bear without help like this. You will not bear any financial burdens in doing this. Lost wages for the donor and a caregiver provided. All we need is a Type O blood willing person. Statistically, the donor will be a female, aged 35-55 ( even 25-80 can be allowed depending on case), she probably works in the service industry, could be ex military but not always, she might be a teacher or customer service rep, works out and stays fit, has no medical conditions that could cause them to waste time in testing. Some of these conditions are high blood pressure, cancer, recent surgeries, etc. having insurance is not always necessary but in CA it usually is. Having insurance just makes it easier to be accepted.
The "profile" of the donor prospect will not always be correct but if it describes you then I would ask you to consider reaching out to me for further details. Remember, it is not legal to sell any organ so please do not try. Altruistic donor prospects only.

Attachments

• FC1A221A-D466-46DA-917B-E1DDF4B3565D.JPG
    FC1A221A-D466-46DA-917B-E1DDF4B3565D.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
I am here in search of kind folks who are willing to donate a kidney to someone I am friends with. They are very shy and this is just too much for this family to bear without help like this. You will not bear any financial burdens in doing this. Lost wages for the donor and a caregiver provided. All we need is a Type O blood willing person. Statistically, the donor will be a female, aged 35-55 ( even 25-80 can be allowed depending on case), she probably works in the service industry, could be ex military but not always, she might be a teacher or customer service rep, works out and stays fit, has no medical conditions that could cause them to waste time in testing. Some of these conditions are high blood pressure, cancer, recent surgeries, etc. having insurance is not always necessary but in CA it usually is. Having insurance just makes it easier to be accepted.
The "profile" of the donor prospect will not always be correct but if it describes you then I would ask you to consider reaching out to me for further details. Remember, it is not legal to sell any organ so please do not try. Altruistic donor prospects only.

So how do you determine which donor is right, what type of personal information are you looking for?

So how do you determine which donor is right, what type of personal information are you looking for?

The usual...

Astrological sign, likes, dislikes, hobbies, describe your perfect date... measurements...

The usual...

Astrological sign, likes, dislikes, hobbies, describe your perfect date... measurements...
SSN....... Bank account numbers........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back