Looking at all the threads from the right about the SOTU

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
And their spittle-spraying, head-exploding, hyperbolic demeanor I'd have to say the speech was just about perfect.

1709940204452.png

They were expecting a stuttering, doddering, drooling old fool to trip over himself and his words. Not the fiery, in-your-face Biden they got.
Trump looked like the low energy candidate last night. Then. the Repubs for some reason trot out one of their rising stars.....and put her in a drab kitchen....:auiqs.jpg:
Nice messaging guys. You are doing a lot of the Democratic party's campaign work for them. :)

Wasn't really what I'd call a ''State of the Union'' speech.

Very little, if anything at all, touched on the actual state of the Union.

Came off more like a scripted campaign speech that was specifically tailored to serve more as a substitute for hitting the debate stage.

But whatever.

Both theoretical ''sides'' are a bunch of degenerate weasels at that level of politics if you ask me. Collectively speaking anyway. There's a few exceptions. But very, very few...

Last edited:
It really wasn't an "SOTU" speech at all, just a campaign speech seeking to divide the country instead of addressing our nation's problems from a bipartisan perspective. Reminded me of his speech in 2012 when he pointed out that Mitt Romney was going to put African Americans back in chains.

BTW, Mitt never denied this, and actually supported Biden so that was probably true.

They were expecting a stuttering, doddering, drooling old fool to trip over himself and his words. Not the fiery, in-your-face Biden they got.
Trump looked like the low energy candidate last night. Then. the Repubs for some reason trot out one of their rising stars.....and put her in a drab kitchen....:auiqs.jpg:
Nice messaging guys. You are doing a lot of the Democratic party's campaign work for them. :)
That wimpy milquetoast is their "rising star"?

She's so terrified of public speaking that she looked like she was about to have a seizure.

How low have our standards sunk that a president not tripping / falling or having a dementia moment and staring blankly is considered a "success." :laugh: :laugh2:

As others have said, it wasn't a SOTU address, it was a campaign speech. But then, that's pretty much what all SOTUs are these days.

The thing that people should be looking at is the actual content of his speech, his claims. It's already been pointed out that it was full of demonstrable lies.

But hey, at least he didn't fall or have a brain fart! :lol:

How low have our standards sunk that a president not tripping / falling or having a dementia moment and staring blankly is considered a "success." :laugh: :laugh2:

As others have said, it wasn't a SOTU address, it was a campaign speech. But then, that's pretty much what all SOTUs are these days.

The thing that people should be looking at is the actual content of his speech, his claims. It's already been pointed out that it was full of demonstrable lies.

But hey, at least he didn't fall or have a brain fart! :lol:
the die hards on both sides are looking forward to the months ahead so they can see who is the most senile...

They should have at least paid for a few acting lessions before they put her in front of a camera. She looked more like an SNL skit than a credible politician.

They should have at least paid for a few acting lessions before they put her in front of a camera. She looked more like an SNL skit than a credible politician.
She didn't appear that bad at delivering the speech. Had she been in her Senate office or even in a chair with books in the background, it could have come off as acceptable.
But they took this woman and tried to appeal to all the "trad" women out in voting land. Not realizing that the symbolism of seating her against the backdrop of a threadbare kitchen sent the message of that
this is where Republicans think women should be.

I'd fire the person who thought this would be a good idea for a SOTU rebuttal. :)

She didn't appear that bad at delivering the speech. Had she been in her Senate office or even in a chair with books in the background, it could have come off as acceptable.
But they took this woman and tried to appeal to all the "trad" women out in voting land. Not realizing that the symbolism of seating her against the backdrop of a threadbare kitchen sent the message of that
this is where Republicans think women should be.

I'd fire the person who thought this would be a good idea for a SOTU rebuttal. :)
She went from smiling to amost crying and then to yelling in about 12 seconds. I still say they got their hands on a rejected SNL slit.

I note that OP Creepy Tits states that he “looked” at the threads, and not that he “read” them.

She went from smiling to amost crying and then to yelling in about 12 seconds. I still say they got their hands on a rejected SNL slit.
I thought it was hot. Crying women turn me the fuck on big time!!

Good, then fiery in your face Biden is now competent to stand trial!

Forum List

Back