Look out AOC here comes YO MAMA

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
All I can say is WOW! WOW! and more WOW!
Smart, beautiful, and genetically poised to sweep into the Senate Seat in NM.

GOP Navajo Nation member joins US Senate race in New Mexico

If central casting was to put together a perfect R for that seat they couldn't have done a better Job. This folks is what the death of the Democratic party looks like and my hunch is that we are going to see dozens of this kind of conservative candidate all over the South West and West coast in the next ten years or so.

Read her story it's amazing!

JO

If central casting was to put together a perfect R for that seat they couldn't have done a better Job. This folks is what the death of the Democratic party looks like and my hunch is that we are going to see dozens of this kind of conservative candidate all over the South West and West coast in the next ten years or so.

JO
What ever will Pocahontas do when a real and very genuine Indian comes along in the senate? LOL

JO

Thiers a record number of women (from all walks of life)running for some sort of Republican office in 2020 ...

Dems need alien 3rd worlders desperately

Do we get to call Elisa Martinez Pocahontas?

pocahontas_main_image.jpg

Forum List

Back