100,000's protesting Obama's record # illegal immigrant deportation!!!!

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Major protest marches against President Obama's massive deportation record. More than any other President in history. People out by the thousands protesting this heartless practice.

Photos...

8d3e705b656062369f1cf3bce12f2bca.jpg

Protestors looting storefronts, tired of families broken up....

IMG_0690.jpg

Highways blocked by protesters....

72_Open%20Highway_original.jpg

Headline stories about President Obama breaking families apart....

13184211-Blank-Newspaper-with-white-background-Stock-Photo.jpg

The title should read, "Millions Protest", as they did when they elected a man who is in office to get things done and has never worked a day in politics before January 20th.

I think what many don't understand is that most aren't professional protesters, busybodies, Snowflakes, self-important celebrities and career politicians. Those are who are protesting on the streets, rioting and the like. The real protest occurred on November 8th.

Get 'er done Trump! God Bless America!

LOL!!

GOOD ONE.

It is so easy to dismiss the lies of the left, as bullshit,

and forget to actually consider what they are saying.

After all, as you point out.

Talking POint number one. Obama deported record illegals.

Talking point number two. Trump deportations Evul and heartless and unpopular.

Fuck the illegals. They can kiss my Cracker ass.

They have no right to be here. Trump is doing the right thing. Round them up and ship their asses back. Criminals first and then the rest.

Protestors within weeks of Trump in office protesting his immigration policies that have not even been written yet...

BN-RV823_MBAN01_J_20170129144516.jpg

People protesting President Obama's record number of deportations for 8 years.....like 8 people...one for each year I guess.

99D08655-5184-4158-A345-07C75E55F17F_cx0_cy12_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Major protest marches against President Obama's massive deportation record. More than any other President in history. People out by the thousands protesting this heartless practice.

Photos...

IMG_0690.jpg

You lie.

Protest Against Obama Admin Deportations Ends in a Dozen Arrests Outside White House

Oh yeah? so a couple weeks ago literally 100,000's of people all over the nation protested Trump immigration policies that has resulted in one lady getting detained....and 1000 people protested Obama deporting 3,000,000 undocumented Americans...breaking up 100,000's of families in the process...1000 people????

Just pointing out your hypocrisy

obama_immigration_0.jpg

Obama-immigration-reform.jpg

immigration-reform-protest.jpg

immigration_009_050114.jpg

image.img.jpg
Most of those show a dozen or less, the last one a whopping 20 or so. If there was a sizable crowd why not show it? We are not all dumb leftists.
its not my fault you morons are so brainwashed you dont know what reality is anymore, maybe stop watching propaganda 24/7?

foxnews-immigration-rally.jpg
Don't blame me for not making your case. So FOX showed a rally, were there others and no one else reported it? That would make the case the media is biased would it not?

Photos...

IMG_0690.jpg

You lie.

Protest Against Obama Admin Deportations Ends in a Dozen Arrests Outside White House

Oh yeah? so a couple weeks ago literally 100,000's of people all over the nation protested Trump immigration policies that has resulted in one lady getting detained....and 1000 people protested Obama deporting 3,000,000 undocumented Americans...breaking up 100,000's of families in the process...1000 people????

Who gives a shit if the illegals are sent home? I know I don't. They never should have have been here in the first place. If they want better economic opportunity they should have done the hard work of reforming their own government. You know, like our founding fathers did.

Photos...

IMG_0690.jpg

You lie.

Who gives a shit if the illegals are sent home? I know I don't. They never should have have been here in the first place. If they want better economic opportunity they should have done the hard work of reforming their own government. You know, like our founding fathers did.

I think your misinterpreting my point. I am being a smart-ass when I say "undocumented Americans" - there is no such thing. Sort of like saying a guy in a dress is a girl. You are not an American if you are not born here or legally became a citizen and learn the language and assimilate.

Forum List

Back