Look Big D

Originally posted by Big D
Now don't start getting your hopes up, I'm not gay.

Hey,
I thought NewGuy was your name, I did'nt realize thats what your looking for.
Try OCA, he's always talking about porkin some guy in the ass.

D why don't you address how you think its makes one an upstanding white man to abuse women? People you are witnessing the last days of D here, better get your licks in while you still can.

Originally posted by OCA
D why don't you address how you think its makes one an upstanding white man to abuse women? People you are witnessing the last days of D here, better get your licks in while you still can.

Why don't you address how discriminating against white people makes you racially enlightened. If you want to lick big d you can. I shan't, but thanks for notifying that the timing was right for rimming.

Originally posted by OCA
This shall be my last response to you since you are obviously my intellectual inferior.

Whatever. You're lying to yourself. I've messed you up in every tangle. You can't justify your position. So you go to personal attack. Just like you falsely accuse me of doing. You're a racist p.o.s. if you see no problem discriminating against people due to skin color. Are you retarded? OR just evil?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, OCA; I'll just assume you're retarded. Your spirited defense illustrates how correct you are, by the way, or not. Actually, NOT.

Well he IS a man of his word. Conratulations, eliminating discussions with me from your life will cause your IQ to drop 10 to 20 points!

OCA's all defensively "turtled up" in his shell, like his undescended penile shaft!

OCA's Summer Picnic Adventure, by RWA.

IT was a beautiful day, and OCA desired ravenous butt sex with other gay racist friends. But first they ate lots of ham and potato salad and played frisby and talked about ways to keep down whitey.

OCA, is clearly a very bitter man, but who can blame him he has his family living in the most crime ridden and most dirty city in the country.

He has lived amoung so many blacks for so long that now he acts like them being violent and aggessive, you have to act like that to survive in his getto.

The District of Columbia, which is approximately 70% Black, leads the U.S. in many areas:

The nations highest crime rates
Strictest gun control
Highest incarceration rates
Highest birthrate
Highest death rate
Highest rate of federal assistance per capita
Highest number of welfare recipients per capita
Highest rate of illegitimacy
Highest high school dropout rate yet its teachers are the highest paid in the U.S.
Highest rate of ghonnorrhea and syphilis
Highest incidence of AIDS

whats it like Big D, to live in the body of a male, yet not be a man.

How dissatisfied is your wife with your pathetic attempts?

Poor creature

...That Big D suffered a tragic accident in his youth that left him incapable of reproduction...He would likely drag the whole gene-pool down with him.

OCA, is clearly a very bitter man, but who can blame him he has his family living in the most crime ridden and most dirty city in the country.

He has lived amoung so many blacks for so long that now he acts like them being violent and aggessive, you have to act like that to survive in his getto.

The District of Columbia, which is approximately 70% Black, leads the U.S. in many areas:

Strictest gun control
Highest birthrate
Highest death rate
Highest high school dropout rate yet its teachers are the highest paid in the U.S.

Today was a beautiful day in the nations capital. Went to the National Zoo with the kids where I saw and mingled with many people of all colors and ethnicities. What did they do in Sandpoint, ID today you ask? Sat around and talked about how miserable they are because of the damn minorities, and that was the highlight. D you can't fuck with me, I and everybody else besides RWA are much too mentally strong for you. You don't even answer legitimate questions when posed to you like this one: would you have still posted something about the female dj if she was Black killed by other Blacks. I mean we all know the answer but amuse us with you intellectual wandering.

Originally posted by OCA
I mean we all know the answer but amuse us with you intellectual wandering.

No, please don't.:D

The Big Dumb ceased to be amusing 5 minutes after I first read one of his ignorant, uninformed posts.

What do you think the chances are that he is in his backyard right now having sex with a "white" donkey while screaming, "Who's your daddy bitch, come on, tell daddy he's the man. Hey son, go grab daddy a beer."

Man, those POOR kids.

Strictest gun control
Highest birthrate
Highest death rate

Oh shit you didn't want to see this!

These cities have the highest crime rates in the country.

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) -- Working with data provider On Board, we looked for the cities in America that had the most reported crimes per 1,000 citizens. This list only includes cities with a population of at least 300,000, of which 56 are listed in the FBI's crime statistics. (Not all cities report crime statistics every year.) Figures are from data for 2001, the latest year available. These statistics are for the specific municipalities mentioned as defined by the FBI and do not include suburbs or other outlying areas.

City State Population Crimes per 1,000
St. Louis Missouri 350,336 150.2
Atlanta Georgia 426,511 122.4
Kansas City Missouri 444,267 112.5
Tampa Florida 311,310 111.9
Memphis Tennessee 655,898 99.8
Tucson Arizona 503,461 98.8
Columbus Ohio 712,748 96.2
Baltimore Maryland 660,826 96.1
Miami Florida 371,863 94.9
Detroit Michigan 956,283 94.3
Dallas Texas 1,215,553 91.3
Nashville Tennessee 555,059 90.4
Oklahoma City Oklahoma 507,517 90.4
Albuquerque New Mexico 451,098 87.7
Toledo Ohio 314,183 86.3
Cincinnati Ohio 331,880 83.8
San Antonio Texas 1,170,622 82.4
Seattle Washington 572,345 80.5
Portland Oregon 537,081 80.4
Fresno California 435,600 79.6
Charlotte-Mecklenburg North Carolina 636,459 78.2
Washington District of Columbia 571,822 77.0
Phoenix Arizona 1,366,542 76.8
Milwaukee Wisconsin 601,229 76.1
Omaha Nebraska 390,456 75.6
Tulsa Oklahoma 394,125 74.5
New Orleans Louisiana 484,289 74.5
Fort Worth Texas 546,828 74.0
Sacramento California 414,582 74.0

http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/lists/unsafest_cities/

We're #22 while there are two cities in the beautiful Northwest ahead of us. You sir are one DISMISSED DUMBFUCK!

Originally posted by nycflasher
No, please don't.:D

The Big Dumb ceased to be amusing 5 minutes after I first read one of his ignorant, uninformed posts.

What do you think the chances are that he is in his backyard right now having sex with a "white" donkey while screaming, "Who's your daddy bitch, come on, tell daddy he's the man. Hey son, go grab daddy a beer."

Man, those POOR kids.

Actually the donkey would be fucking him in the ass with a strap on.

lol

I'd rather live in Iraq than within 500 miles of that Hitler wannabe, Big D.
Well, probably not, but you get my point;)

May the fleas of 100 camels infest his nutsac.

Team Dave Duke Nascar:RWA, Big D and Willie. Driving Ford with a noose emblem.

OCA, you're giving Duke a bad name:p:

What's that idiot up to anyway? Last I heard he was living in Europe publicising his online hate campaign.

OCA, you have your family in the most violent city in the U.S:

D.C. had the highest rate of homicides per capita of all the nation's biggest cities last year, according to recently released FBI statistics.

The homicide rate is calculated using the number of killings per 100,000 residents. D.C.'s homicide rate is more than twice Los Angeles' and more than six times New York City's. In 2002, the district reported 264 homicides, a rise of 14 percent since the previous year. D.C. was also third, behind Baltimore and Detroit, in total violent crimes.

http://www.broadsideonline.com/news/stories/2003-2004/120803/dccrime.shtml

Forum List

Back