Look Big D

Originally posted by NewGuy
From big-D's link:
Seems the percentages do not back up your claims about whites being any better than blacks to any real degree.
Ask yourself HOW many murders were commited by blacks compared to whites?

Blacks are only 12% of the population
Blacks commit over 50% of ALL murders.

Whites are 70% of the population
Whites commit 23% of ALL murders.

Originally posted by OCA
Asshole I run my own business, a cleaning service moron. Nice try though, better luck next time.
Good come clean my bathroom, cleaning boy!

If you are a pussy you run to Idaho, if you are a real man you dare them to screw with you, they don't screw with me. I guess its all in how you treat other people. I'll bet you disrespect them by doing shit like crossing to the other side of the street or clutching others and you're things closer to you when they are coming towards you. Hell do that when i'm around and i'll cut your throat too.

Originally posted by Big D

You see, I have more respect for a mexican who shovels shit than I do for you, and I think I speak for most everybody else here also. This statement does not bother me because it comes from a real useless white piece of trash with no honor such as yourself. Now if Jimmy or DK said that to me i'd take it to heart but you, you're worthless, you might as well consider euthanasia.

Originally posted by OCA
If you are a pussy you run to Idaho, if you are a real man you dare them to screw with you, they don't screw with me. I guess its all in how you treat other people. I'll bet you disrespect them by doing shit like crossing to the other side of the street or clutching others and you're things closer to you when they are coming towards you. Hell do that when i'm around and i'll cut your throat too.
You ain't going to do nothing, old man.
Any man who keeps his family in a area like D.C is not much of a man. You are all talk you old blowhole.

You ain't going to do nothing, old man.
Any man who keeps his family in a area like D.C is not much of a man. You are all talk you old blowhole.

I'm not all talk.
I'm also self employed.

What is it you have to say about this?

Originally posted by OCA
Asshole I run my own business, a cleaning service moron. Nice try though, better luck next time.

-Which is always more admirable than being an employee.

What do YOU do Big-D?

You should really watch your words. At least the man is self-employed. What do you do for a living ?

You sound so high and mighty meanwhile to people of my stature you are little more than white trash. Go ahead and pick on my job, I am the CEO of a mid-size Information Technology firm.

Come on big d, tell us what you bring home, maybe a lousy $50,000 - $75,000 a year.

What kind of guy insults someone who is making 50 to 75 thousand dollars a year? I think that is pretty good money.

Does it matter how much money I make?
I am still right about all the issues I talk about.

Jackass you brought up employment now answer the mans questions! I also feel that 50-75,000 a year is good money but let us know what you do BOY!

You are dead wrong about your issues, yeah I can't refute some of your stats but the ones that come from racist sources I generally blow off. I guess you will never know how wrong you are until St. Peter is issuing entry permits. Hope i'm there to see that.

Tell your kids they have a standing invitation to come to my house and expand their horizons beyond hate literature and swastikas.

What kind of guy insults someone who is making 50 to 75 thousand dollars a year? I think that is pretty good money.

Does it matter how much money I make?
I am still right about all the issues I talk about.

What kind of a man insults women in front of their husbands? Hmmmm Big D or is that part of your being an upstanding white man?

I never insulted your wife.

I sell products that I have invented

I never insulted your wife.

I sell products that I have invented

I would be interested to know what it is that you invented, but also, almost scared to ask!

Originally posted by OCA
You see, I have more respect for a mexican who shovels shit than I do for you, and I think I speak for most everybody else here also. This statement does not bother me because it comes from a real useless white piece of trash with no honor such as yourself. Now if Jimmy or DK said that to me i'd take it to heart but you, you're worthless, you might as well consider euthanasia.

At the very least, he should have himself sterilized and put his children up for adoption.

Forum List

Back