Look Big D

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Hmmm, not quite sure what to think of that?

Mtn Biker if you are from there I apologize but this sonofabitch as set me off the last few days with his continuous false bullshit. I'd just as soon have his kids marry Blacks and Mexicans and then the next day have him burn to death in a horrible car accident. That would bring a big fat smile to my face and let me know that god is merciful.

Originally posted by OCA
Mtn Biker if you are from there I apologize but this sonofabitch as set me off the last few days with his continuous false bullshit. I'd just as soon have his kids marry Blacks and Mexicans and then the next day have him burn to death in a horrible car accident. That would bring a big fat smile to my face and let me know that god is merciful.
OK OCA, no problem. I realize your comments where because of Big D. And I agree with your sentiments.
No, I'm not from Sandpoint, in fact I've never even been there, but I'm from an equally some town in Idaho and I will stand up for small town USA anyday.

Originally posted by Big D
I never insulted your wife.

I sell products that I have invented

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING LIAR!

I'm not going to search for the post now but it goes something like this: that my wife is stupid and unintelligent for leaving a place like Portland, OR for Washington D.C.

Don't think you did that? There are plenty of people here who remember it dickhead. You are less than a man for that.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
OK OCA, no problem. I realize your comments where because of Big D. And I agree with your sentiments.
No, I'm not from Sandpoint, in fact I've never even been there, but I'm from an equally some town in Idaho and I will stand up for small town USA anyday.

Each place, cities and towns have there pluses and minuses. Where I went to high school had 1 stop light and when McDonalds came in it was like the Pope moved into town. I know the deal with both. Have to tell you though right now Sandpoint has a big minus against it with this pinhead living there.

(insert some stupid racist comment)

Ha-ha. I thought I had unknowingly joined the message board of the Northeast Chapter of some racist organization!

After further reading, I see that it just some asshole masquerading as someone with something intelligent to say.

What do you suppose the D in Big D stands for?

1) Definitely not dick, I'm sure he blames non-whites for his small penis size!

2) Dingleberry? Perhaps rectal discomfort is to blame for his outbursts.

3) Dumbass? Probably.

4) Dave? Probably his name but his mama never taught him how to spell it.

Big D... I'm curious. Are your parents miserable racists? It wouldn't excuse you but might help explain you.

blah blah blah

Long live free speech and the assholes that speak it.:ali:

Welcome to the board NYCflasher! Settle in with numbnuts D, you'll see some stupid crap from him that will make your head spin.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Ha-ha. I thought I had unknowingly joined the message board of the Northeast Chapter of some racist organization!
This from a guy who lives in the whitess area in the country and his biggest worry is if he's going to caught smoking a fatty.

Here is a few things to get high on:

Black males are 6% of the U.S population
Blacks commit over 50% of ALL murders
over 60% of all rapes
and 60% of all violent assults

And blacks always are trying to rip you off when they sell there shitty weed.

This from a guy who lives in the whitess area in the country and his biggest worry is if he's going to caught smoking a fatty.

Here is a few things to get high on:

Black males are 6% of the U.S population
Blacks commit over 50% of ALL murders
over 60% of all rapes
and 60% of all violent assults

And blacks always are trying to rip you off when they sell there shitty weed.

Maybe that is because of guys like you always keeping them down from day one. Last time I challenged your statistics on 2 grounds:

Geographic regional size in relation to polulation.

Your statistic showed blacks as guilty as whites.

You barfed all over yourself and couldn't come up with anything but a biased statistic after that.

I challenged your "evolution" theory and proved it false.

You puked over that one with nothing but a biased statistic again.

I challenged your knowledge of God with your remark about God's ethnicity and such.

-You barfed all over yourself with drivel that proved you had never read 1 page of Biblical text in your life.

Do you have ANY foundation for anything you say that can stand up to any dispute?

-Other than your idiotic comments abusing other peoples wives.

(which I can only attribute to the fact you hate women and are therefore gay.)

Damm NewGuy,
You proved evolution to be false, your amazing.

What are you doing here, you should be collecting your Nobel prize.

You were an asshole yesterday....
Youre an asshole tonite....
ANd I have a feelin....
You'll be an asshole the rest of your life.

Excerpt from the asshole song.

(Dicklicker, if you dont understand what the word excerpt means, go to the online websters site and use the dictionary, you ignorant fuck)

OOOOO your such a bad girl, Daddy's going to give you a good spanking.

OOOOO your such a bad girl, Daddy's going to give you a good spanking.

No, I'm not. whatever gave you the idea I would spank her for calling you an asshole? :asshole:

Originally posted by NewGuy
-Notice he never denied being gay.
Now don't start getting your hopes up, I'm not gay.

Hey,
I thought NewGuy was your name, I did'nt realize thats what your looking for.
Try OCA, he's always talking about porkin some guy in the ass.

OCA approves of discrimination against white people. Ask him. He'll tell you. Then he'll call you a dirty pigfucker, because that's how classy he is.

Now don't start getting your hopes up, I'm not gay.

Hey,
I thought NewGuy was your name, I did'nt realize thats what your looking for.
Try OCA, he's always talking about porkin some guy in the ass.

If you're not gay, then do posterity a favor and remove yourself from the gene-pool. But if you've already had children, put them up for adoption and get yourself sterilzed to prevent further any further possibility of your procreating.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
OCA approves of discrimination against white people. Ask him. He'll tell you. Then he'll call you a dirty pigfucker, because that's how classy he is.

Ladies and gentlemen welcome RWA as the newest member of team racist. I offer his latest agreements with Big D and his own words as proof. Thanks RWA, I knew it was just a matter of time before you revealed your true colors and like a true liberal you couldn't refute my arguments so you took the ridiculous route and said i'm discriminatory against whites.:tinfoil:

Forum List

Back