Look at the sad CV19 death record for Biden? He tops trump by far.

Well Robert W

Did you read it yet?
Did you find Your PROOF of Shokin actually prosecuting Burisma?
Keep Searching, if you believe it's true, then you'll find the truth.
Perhaps you re fluent in speaking Ukrainian. I must tell you I am not fluent in that language.

I read a Skokin statement more recently on his firing. But you seem to approve two dictators demanding a nation obey them. Obama and also Biden.

I frankly was amazed at that.

WASHINGTON — Former Ukraine prosecutor general Viktor Shokin says in a new interview set to air Saturday night that he believes — but lacks direct evidence — that President Biden and his son Hunter received bribes in exchange for forcing him out of office in early 2016.

“I do not want to deal in unproven facts, but my firm personal conviction is that, yes, this was the case. They were being bribed,” Shokin told Fox News host Brian Kilmeade in an excerpt of the interview released Friday.

“And the fact that Joe Biden gave away $1 billion in US money in exchange for my dismissal, my firing, isn’t that alone a case of corruption?” added the former top law enforcement officer in Kyiv.

Did you find Your PROOF of Shokin actually prosecuting Burisma?
Normally when Democrats talk, they defend Burisma. They report that when Biden's son was on the Board of Directors, hell Burisma was clean as snow.

Oh but their explanation includes trying to pass the blame to the EU and others in Europe and tell us they did good firing Shokin.

But Shokin says this.

WASHINGTON — Former Ukraine prosecutor general Viktor Shokin says in a new interview set to air Saturday night that he believes — but lacks direct evidence — that President Biden and his son Hunter received bribes in exchange for forcing him out of office in early 2016.

“I do not want to deal in unproven facts, but my firm personal conviction is that, yes, this was the case. They were being bribed,” Shokin told Fox News host Brian Kilmeade in an excerpt of the interview released Friday.

“And the fact that Joe Biden gave away $1 billion in US money in exchange for my dismissal, my firing, isn’t that alone a case of corruption?” added the former top law enforcement officer in Kyiv.

Normally when Democrats talk, they defend Burisma. They report that when Biden's son was on the Board of Directors, hell Burisma was clean as snow.

Oh but their explanation includes trying to pass the blame to the EU and others in Europe and tell us they did good firing Shokin.

But Shokin says this.

The problem is that you BELIEVE Shokin
Shokin even says “my personal conviction “ meaning he had no actual facts.

The problem is that you BELIEVE Shokin
Shokin even says “my personal conviction “ meaning he had no actual facts.
You spend your time believing Democrats. Meaning you have no actual facts.

It’s truly sad how you interpret the FACTS I present

Fact: Shokin was not investigating Burisma.
The timeline and multiple sources confirm this fact.

You changed the discussion to Shokin. I went along and also discussed Shokin. I went so far as to even show you a quote by the guy you discussed.

Fact: Shokin was not investigating Burisma.
The timeline and multiple sources confirm this fact.

There is the possibility that the shots I got solve the problem yet those you know of got different shots. When you have family and friends die after getting the shot, it makes one angry and not willing to get the shots. Fortunately for me and my family who got the shots, we have not suffered.
What is the problem that was solved by the shot?

Forum List

Back