Look at the false flag attitude on Satan's propagana artists

Pretty obvious we have a problem concerning people with guns in this nation. And the wingnuts answer is ever more guns as we see more murders like this.

Wait. What?

Where was........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_mePjkQW_c]Could it be SATAN - YouTube[/ame]

Pretty obvious we have a problem concerning people with guns in this nation. And the wingnuts answer is ever more guns as we see more murders like this.

The problem is "reporters" laughing and having a ball during a mass shooting.

It isn't "during a mass shooting"; it's during a setup for a freaking TV interview. Reason much?

It's called "humor". Something humans do to relieve tension. Perhaps you've heard of it.

Wow, are you easily amused...

Lol! I won't go so far as to say that my gun rights are what's best for the overall number of deaths in our society. However, I do refuse to give up those rights because some people are crazy or inept. My ability to protect myself, in my opinion, should not be contingent on the intelligence and sanity of others.

It isn't "during a mass shooting"; it's during a setup for a freaking TV interview. Reason much?

It's called "humor". Something humans do to relieve tension. Perhaps you've heard of it.

No one has humor for mass shooting, except demons and sociopaths.

No one has humor for mass shooting, except demons and sociopaths.

What did you do, skip right past the "words" part of my post?

Let's try it again...
They're not standing at a "mass shooting". They're standing at a TV interview site, which would have taken some time to set up and sit in a waiting mode for the studio, in a very public place with by then heavy armed protection. People do joke off the air, especially when breaking the ice or bored.

Not everyone lives in a comic book 24/7. What a concept.

Forum List

Back