Look At Cain Woop An On the Attack Agenda Driven MSLSD Anchor

Not everyone fights in wars huh?

That is why those willing to fight deserve a special amount of respect.

Cain was not willing to fight in a war that was designed to free him.

He played it safe and benifited greatly from the fight others were willing to be called to.

Its doesnt make him a terrible guy but it also doesnt make him a leadre either.

so??

He declined a willingness to sacrafice to do the right thing.

Obama was willing to turn down personal gain to do community work.

You guys pretend that is a bad thing.

Its not to any honest person.

Obama has made himself rich by using government to his benefit.

He hasn't sacrificed shit becoming a politician. 8 years ago he was nearly penniless. Now he's making $500 million dollar deals and failing miserably.

Cain worked after college and made his money running a business. Obama made his money telling lies and making promises he never intended to keep.

Obama made a living at the Unv. of Chicago training ACORN members how to steal elections. You feel Cain robbed people to get rich but in fact Obama really did.

Last edited:
Obama did community organizing when he left college instead of cashing in.

Its a good thing he wanted to giuve back to the community.

Its why you people demonize it.

Because it was noble of him.

You pretend its evil and racist.

Your a liar
Acorn

Your a liar

I hope i'm noble enough one day to be able to hang out with Bill Ayres.....

ACORN was demonized.

You know it and we all know it.

You just hate it when poor people vote

ACORN was demonized.

You know it and we all know it.

You just hate it when poor people vote

I used to be poor bitch.

The problem with the poor is they're ether too busy working to pay their bills and can't afford to pay attention.....or they're on some kind of entitlement program that the Dems constantly threaten to take away.

Obama has said twice in the last 3 months that he's gonna have to fuck over Senior citizens if he doesn't get his God Damned money.

"If you don't give me my debt-ceiling increase I'm gonna have to stop checks to Senior Citizens"

"If you don't pass my bill I'm gonna have to cut back benefits to Senior Citizens....

Last edited:
We elected Community Organizing, wanna be civil rights champion and he travelled the world apologizing and thinks America shouldn't be the strongest nation. Couple that with being an economic disaster and the most divisive President in history, he's an epic failure in the " Presidential material" category......

We elected a United States Senator and Nobel prize winner who understands that the US must act as a member of the global community and must work with other nations to meet global objectives

We elected a paper tiger who hadn't even served one term as a Senator, voted present early and often, and got his Nobel prize from the same people that awarded one to Arafat. The last time i checked, apologizing for America, bowing to dictators and spitting on our allies are piss poor "global objectives", keep up the bad work!......

That's odd...

And yet our reputation around the globe was never lower than when we let republicans run our country

Lying to start wars
Bullying our allies
Engaging in torture
Creating a global economic collapse

Give me a community organizer any day

He hasn't sacrificed shit becoming a politician. 8 years ago he was nearly penniless. Now he's making $500 million dollar deals and failing miserably.

Cain worked after college and made his money running a business. Obama made his money telling lies and making promises he never intended to keep.

Obama made a living at the Unv. of Chicago training ACORN members how to steal elections. You feel Cain robbed people to get rich but in fact Obama really did.

Cain made millions convincing Americans to eat crappy pizza

That Lawrence O'Donnell and MSNBC may be partisan and generally awful doesn’t mitigate the fact that Cain is utterly incompetent in matters dealing with law and policy and is perhaps even more unqualified to be president than Palin.

As for Cain being a ‘draft dodger’ or questioning his commitment to civil rights, that line of attack is a weapon fashioned by the far right, conservative talk radio, and Fox - they have only themselves to blame if that tactic is being used on one of their own.

He merely asked a question......it helps put Cain in perspective regarding his ideals.

And it isn’t the only stupid or unfair question Cain is going to get – again, the issue isn’t the motive of a given questioner, but how Cain handles such questions; and here, as elsewhere, he performed poorly.

Your a liar

Obama smoked dope and really didn't do much until he became a politician.

He earned some fancy titles but he really wasn't someone that was into being a productive member of a society. He was a trouble-maker by trade.

Following high school, Obama moved to Los Angeles in 1979 to attend Occidental College.[24] In February 1981, he made his first public speech, calling for Occidental's disinvestment from South Africa due to its policy of apartheid.[24] In mid-1981, Obama traveled to Indonesia to visit his mother and sister Maya, and visited the families of college friends in Pakistan and India for three weeks.[24]

Later in 1981, he transferred to Columbia University in New York City, where he majored in political science with a specialty in international relations[25] and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 1983. He worked for a year at the Business International Corporation,[26] then at the New York Public Interest Research Group.[27][28]
Chicago community organizer and Harvard Law School

Two years after graduating, Obama was hired in Chicago as director of the Developing Communities Project (DCP), a church-based community organization originally comprising eight Catholic parishes in Greater Roseland (Roseland, West Pullman and Riverdale) on Chicago's far South Side. He worked there as a community organizer from June 1985 to May 1988.[28][29] During his three years as the DCP's director, its staff grew from one to thirteen. He helped set up a job training program, a college preparatory tutoring program, and a tenants' rights organization in Altgeld Gardens.[30] Obama also worked as a consultant and instructor for the Gamaliel Foundation, a community organizing institute.[31] In mid-1988, he traveled for the first time in Europe for three weeks and then for five weeks in Kenya, where he met many of his paternal relatives for the first time.[32] He returned in August 2006 for a visit to his father's birthplace, a village near Kisumu in rural western Kenya.[33]

In late 1988, Obama entered Harvard Law School. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year,[34] and president of the journal in his second year.[30][35] During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as a summer associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990.[36] After graduating with a J.D. magna cum laude[37] from Harvard in 1991, he returned to Chicago.[34] Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review gained national media attention[30][35] and led to a publishing contract and advance for a book about race relations,[38] which evolved into a personal memoir. The manuscript was published in mid-1995 as Dreams from My Father.[38]

University of Chicago Law School and civil rights attorney

In 1991, Obama accepted a two-year position as Visiting Law and Government Fellow at the University of Chicago Law School to work on his first book.[38][39] He then served as a professor at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years—as a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996, and as a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004—teaching constitutional law.[40]

From April to October 1992, Obama directed Illinois's Project Vote, a voter registration drive with ten staffers and seven hundred volunteer registrars; it achieved its goal of registering 150,000 of 400,000 unregistered African Americans in the state, and led to Crain's Chicago Business naming Obama to its 1993 list of "40 under Forty" powers to be.[41] In 1993 he joined Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a 13-attorney law firm specializing in civil rights litigation and neighborhood economic development, where he was an associate for three years from 1993 to 1996, then of counsel from 1996 to 2004, with his law license becoming inactive in 2002.[42]

From 1994 to 2002, Obama served on the boards of directors of the Woods Fund of Chicago, which in 1985 had been the first foundation to fund the Developing Communities Project; and of the Joyce Foundation.[28] He served on the board of directors of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge from 1995 to 2002, as founding president and chairman of the board of directors from 1995 to 1999.[28]

Did Cain sign an unconstitutional government mandate that forces Americans to buy pizza ?....... :eusa_whistle:

We elected a United States Senator and Nobel prize winner who understands that the US must act as a member of the global community and must work with other nations to meet global objectives

We elected a paper tiger who hadn't even served one term as a Senator, voted present early and often, and got his Nobel prize from the same people that awarded one to Arafat. The last time i checked, apologizing for America, bowing to dictators and spitting on our allies are piss poor "global objectives", keep up the bad work!......

That's odd...

And yet our reputation around the globe was never lower than when we let republicans run our country

Lying to start wars
Bullying our allies
Engaging in torture

I know......Obama did all of the above including lying to start wars.....Libya for example.

I'd like to bring you up to current events dumb-ass...our reputation has never been as bad as it is today. :slap:

Last edited:

That's odd...

Lying to start wars.....Wrong, and the CO has gotten us in a few more.
Bullying our allies ..... The bullying is being attempted by the beloved CO
Engaging in torture ..... No one was tortured, but hey, executions by the CO are ok!
Creating a global economic collapse ... Obama is the downgrade king here and abroad

You mean give you ANYONE with a (D) next to their name...... :thup:

Did Cain sign an unconstitutional government mandate that forces Americans to buy pizza ?....... :eusa_whistle:

Give him time

Herman Cain did great in that interview. Never blinked. Never flinched. Called O'Donnell on the disingenuous inferences. I was wanting to stand and cheer by the end. I can't think of anything Cain could have handled better. And O'Donnell looked like the typical leftwing dishonest media trying to score points with politics of personal destruction. I hate that from either side.

Now I want O'Donnell to try that kind of nasty tactics with Newt who seems to have his own personal vendetta against the stupid 'gotcha' questions going.

Thanks for this thread. That was good stuff.

That's odd...

Lying to start wars
Bullying our allies
Engaging in torture

I know......Obama did all of the above including lying to start wars.....Libya for example.

I'd like to bring you up to current events dumb-ass...our reputation has never been as bad as it is today. :slap:

President Obama once again showed what a wise leader he was by leading international cooperation to resolve the Libya crisis without the loss of a single American life. Obama correctly allowed our NATO allies to shoulder most of the fight while providing intelligence and tactical support

Showed up the Republicans who voted to defund the Libyan action

I swear....if the people here on the left didn't get instructions on how to screw in a light-bulb they wouldn't know what to do.

Cain spent his life building things.

Obama spent his life destroying.

Obama is an admitted Community Organizer which means he was paid to starts riots.:oops:

Wall Street is besieged by rioters.

Obama and the Dems have openly supported the rioters.

What's the great mystery rightwingnut.....Truthdoesn'tmatters?

Do you have to wait for the mainstream media to tell you this or are you gonna believe your own eyes?

Forum List

Back