Look At Cain Woop An On the Attack Agenda Driven MSLSD Anchor

I loved when O'Donnell disingenuous called him a draft dodger when Cain kept repeating," I worked for Department of Navy as a ballistics analyst!"

He wasn't in the navy, but they employed him, because he us a math genius! If Cain isn't Mr/ Cool, he would have lost it and said "Douche Bag what do you know understand about working for the Navy as a Ballistics Analyst, is that not impressive enough for you or is only community organizing impressive enough? Did you ask Obama why he didn't serve in the military you piece of dogshit!"

As someone who worked for both the Dept of Navy and Dept of the Army for over 33 years, I would never have tried to sell my service as the equivalent to being active duty

Cain should be ashamed

I don't believe Mr. Cain did either. He plainly said, it was the choice of the Navy that he stay where he was rather than enlist. His job was too important and couldn't be done by most others.

Nope that is NOT what he said.

He said the draft board said that.

He also could have done that job as an enlistee huh?

I dont mind he did not serve in a traditional way.

Its just not important.

I am much more concerned that in the civil rights days he felt it was OK to let others fight the fight for him while he stayed safe on campus.

I loved when O'Donnell disingenuous called him a draft dodger when Cain kept repeating," I worked for Department of Navy as a ballistics analyst!"

He wasn't in the navy, but they employed him, because he us a math genius! If Cain isn't Mr/ Cool, he would have lost it and said "Douche Bag what do you know understand about working for the Navy as a Ballistics Analyst, is that not impressive enough for you or is only community organizing impressive enough? Did you ask Obama why he didn't serve in the military you piece of dogshit!"

As someone who worked for both the Dept of Navy and Dept of the Army for over 33 years, I would never have tried to sell my service as the equivalent to being active duty

Cain should be ashamed

I don't believe Mr. Cain did either. He plainly said, it was the choice of the Navy that he stay where he was rather than enlist. His job was too important and couldn't be done by most others.

If he said that, it was bullshit

He still could have enlisted in the Navy and been assigned to ballistics research doing the same thing. Any civilian working for DoD knows you work side by side with those in uniform

He didn't join for the same reason most didn't. Being a civilian paid better and there was no risk of getting your ass shot off

Cain should be ashamed

Nope that is NOT what he said.

He said the draft board said that.

He also could have done that job as an enlistee huh?

I dont mind he did not serve in a traditional way.

Its just not important.

I am much more concerned that in the civil rights days he felt it was OK to let others fight the fight for him while he stayed safe on campus.

Thank you for correcting me about the draft board. I understand where you are coming from about fighting the fight and respect your opinion.

I saw no ass kicking by either side. Cain avoided a couple of questions answers by acting all insulted. Why does the right think their candidates should be handled with kid gloves?

It was a racist attack by O'Donnell, this fuck actually ATTACKED Cain for going to school and staying out of trouble. Not to mention, Cain's adolescent years have nothing to do with the economic woes of this country, which should be the main theme of this upcoming election.

Cain could have simply responded that he respected the work done by those who were actively involved in the civil rights movement but chose not to join.

Instead, he strangely keeps his distance

I honestly believe Obama feels guilt over not being part of the destructive days of the 60s and he's trying to make up for it today.

Obama was in grade school in the 60s

Cain was in an historically black college during the height of the civil rights movement and chose to sit that one out

He did NOT attack........................... he questioned the mans gutlessness of letting others fight the fight for him.

Right, Cain, at 15 years old should have been out there busting cops heads, hanging out with Bill Ayers and smoking dope instead of making something of himself....... :cuckoo:

Had Cain been arrested for "fighting", O'Donnell would have attacked him for being a criminal, racist hacks like him only fool sheep like you.....

He went to college at moorehouse in atlanta in the years of 1964 to like 68.

Those are the facts.

He was a college student and NOT a high school student

Looks like the brainwashing has worked on the few libs that responded.

Trust me.....Cain handed him his ass and by the end he showed that he had a sense of himself and confidence that he was right that few leaders have.

Something that Obama is greatly lacking.

I don't know if he'll win but he showed something in this interview. Something that doesn't come out when you only have 60 seconds.

There was obviously more than opinions than yours.

He did NOT attack........................... he questioned the mans gutlessness of letting others fight the fight for him.

Some people destroy......some people create.

I'll take Cain's solution.

Btw, Obama never marched. Where the fuck was he????

He lived in Hawaii. He lived in Jakarta. Cain lived in Atlanta. He saw it all. Obama saw nothing.

Obama was just a kid.

Why did Cain try to say he was in high school and not in college at the time?

Herman Cain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Early life

Cain was born in Memphis, Tennessee, to Luther Cain, Jr., and Lenora Davis.[7][8] His mother was a cleaning woman and his father, who was raised on a farm, was a chauffeur, barber and janitor.[4] He grew up in Georgia.[9] Cain graduated from Morehouse College in 1967 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in mathematics.

Cain married his wife Gloria, from Atlanta, soon after her graduation from Morris Brown College in 1968. (Gloria Cain has pursued a career as a homemaker along with stints as a teacher and a librarian.)[10]

Cain, accepted for graduate studies at Purdue, received a Masters in computer science there in 1971,[11] while he also worked full-time in ballistics for the U.S. Department of the Navy[12]. As a civilian ballistics analyst, he was responsible for developing fire control systems for ships and fighter planes[13].

African-American Civil Rights Movement (1955

The African-American Civil Rights Movement (1955–1968) refers to the movements in the United States aimed at outlawing racial discrimination against African Americans and restoring voting rights in Southern states. This article covers the phase of the movement between 1954 and 1968, particularly in the South. By 1966, the emergence of the Black Power Movement, which lasted roughly from 1966 to 1975, enlarged the aims of the Civil

African-American Civil Rights Movement (1955

The African-American Civil Rights Movement (1955–1968) refers to the movements in the United States aimed at outlawing racial discrimination against African Americans and restoring voting rights in Southern states. This article covers the phase of the movement between 1954 and 1968, particularly in the South. By 1966, the emergence of the Black Power Movement, which lasted roughly from 1966 to 1975, enlarged the aims of the Civil

Black Pastor Sues Obama & Democratic Party for Racism

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFOd7wb1Cpo]Drama of Obama Regarding Racism - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back