Longest nonstop flight in the US announced

I took a flight from Cincinnati to Heathrow... that SUCKED. I can't sleep in a chair and the inflight movie was the Horse Whisperer I think.

I took a flight from Cincinnati to Heathrow... that SUCKED. I can't sleep in a chair and the inflight movie was the Horse Whisperer I think.
Try 13 hours non stop riding coach from LA to Seoul......

Well I was supposed to hit a connecting flight at Heathrow to Sophia Bulgaria for a total of like 15 hours. I started in Dayton on a puddle jumper plane to Cincinnati. When I got to Cincinnati we were delayed... and delayed... and delayed until they came and told us they couldn't get the engines to start. So on a trans-Atlantic flight we were told they couldn't get the engines to start! Talk about fucked up. Then after like 3 hours they said they changed the batteries for all the engines and we were good to go... but then by the time I got to London, my next flight had already left so they had to put me in a hotel for the night and catch the flight the next morning because only one flight a day went from London to Sophia. It really fucked things up.

Try going from San Francisco to Denver by coach. That was 30 something hours. Longest I ever did was Bremen to Pontevedra in Europe, 40 something hours. That was before cheap airlines were around.

Try going from San Francisco to Denver by coach. That was 30 something hours. Longest I ever did was Bremen to Pontevedra in Europe, 40 something hours. That was before cheap airlines were around.

Stage coach?

th

Worst flight I took was Osaka to San Francisco change planes (about an hour layover) and on from San Francisco to Frankfurt. After that you are literally butturt.

I do one non-stop about every other month that’s nearly 17 hrs from dfw. Then a two hour drive with another border control to process through. You just want to wash the flight off of you as soon as you can.

Stage coach?

th

It was Wong Way Airlines via Singapore. Or Frigid is older than we think and it was hot air balloon over the Sierras and the Rockies.

I was bad. Made a racist joke. :ack-1:

Never had issues going East. Because it's easier to lose time then to gain it for me. Just get those hours of sunshine once you're on the ground and everythings back to normal.

Never had issues going East. Because it's easier to lose time then to gain it for me. Just get those hours of sunshine once you're on the ground and everythings back to normal.

Yeah flying back from London was so odd. Takes longer because of flying against the wind stream, but you fly across like 5 time zones that gain hours back.

Stage coach?

th

Stagecoach?

474x316biggerones.jpg

Stage coach?

th

It was Wong Way Airlines via Singapore. Or Frigid is older than we think and it was hot air balloon over the Sierras and the Rockies.

I was bad. Made a racist joke. :ack-1:

Hardly a racist joke, seeing as it's a Cantonese-English joke. The Cantonese aren't a race.

Now that is what I'm talking about. Did you really??

Up through Alaska maybe? Down through Russia and North Korea.

Makes sense. I could barely take a Red Eye to Vegas. I can't imagine what 13 hours would be like. Ug.

Forum List

Back