Long live the Yurt

Gotta say, those yurts, as tents, look totally cool and I bet they really are comfortable inside. I wouldn't mind trying one out.

I wonder how well they hold up against the elements in the long term. And I wonder if they are made of very different materials, depending on region of the world.

Nice thread, Yurt. Gets a thumbs-up from me. Was too busy yesterday to go through the entire article, which I did this morning.

is this an apology for flaming me in this thread yesterday?

Gotta say, those yurts, as tents, look totally cool and I bet they really are comfortable inside. I wouldn't mind trying one out.

I wonder how well they hold up against the elements in the long term. And I wonder if they are made of very different materials, depending on region of the world.

Nice thread, Yurt. Gets a thumbs-up from me. Was too busy yesterday to go through the entire article, which I did this morning.

I never flamed you. And my postings are, I believe, still here. Correction: one was removed. Lol...

Did you feel flamed? Hmmmm....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I never flamed you. And my postings are, I believe, still here. Correction: one was removed. Lol...

You broke rules, just apologize like the honest and mature person you are

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

If anyone is interested in staying at a yurt on the coast check out big sur and Oregon state camping .

No flame was intended, sorry if it bothered you.

No flame was intended, sorry if it bothered you.
Whatever. I gave you a chance to be honest and come clean...I'm done

Back to the thread

Hey we are going Oregon coast camping soon. First time "yurting". A bunch of us usually do a combination of tent, campers, maybe small cabins.
Some of those yurts look pretty decked out, ours will be the huge sturdy tent with sticks version. lol

Hey we are going Oregon coast camping soon. First time "yurting". A bunch of us usually do a combination of tent, campers, maybe small cabins.
Some of those yurts look pretty decked out, ours will be the huge sturdy tent with sticks version. lol

north or south coast

a couple of older mini-vans make a lot more sense than anything that's not on wheels., really. Perhaps those who can't live without "stuff" will need to rent a small trailer 2x per year, and pay for storage after they have set up someplace. Why tolerate either cold or heat, when your home can be parked anywhere, and be completely unnoticed? I know for a fact that this can be done, cause i've done it, not all that long ago, and nothing's changed about that sort of thing. You just have to move it morning and evening, half a mile at a time, around the corner, and out of sight of your last parking spot, to remain un-noticed/harrassed. Of course, many are too ignorant/lazy to do that.

you can live in Beverly hills or La Jolle, CA, or Miami, etc, for 5k per year, if you know how to utillize a mini-van.

Forum List

Back