Long Live The Arab Spring

You are not only pathetic but sick in the head. Zionists are dropping bombs on Syrians now? Is there anything you anti Semitic cocksuckers don't blame Jews for? Do yourself a favor and go get mental help, you are a fucking lunatic.

blah,blah blah what ?
images

Since this thread began there are now over 55,000 dead Arabs from killing each other in their own countries. Over 23,000 in Syria alone. What greater contribution to peace, mankind & civilization? LONG LIVE THE ARAB SPRING.

Gloating over dead people, keeping count and cheering. The hate will someday come back to haunt you or your decendents.

I guess you really are a sick man.

War is hell-----it happens to be a fact that the "ARAB SPRING" has served to detour the arabist mind in its quest and alliance with iran to annhilate Israel and to murder jews around the world ------for that the jewish mothers and fathers of jewish children-------are actually glad-----just as glad as if the Bunker of your hero ADOLF HITLER would have been bombed even if the bombing took the lives of the GOEBBELS CHILDREN -------as it is -----the suicide of your heros adolf and josef were cause for celebration----despite the fact that FRAU MAGDA poisoned the kids, too

Did the killing stop after the revolutionary war in the US was over, no
same with any war, when one wins there is still killing.

Bless you eots for giving us something to laugh at during these troubled times of your people killing us infidels all over the world today.

QUOTE=eots;5818066]
You are not only pathetic but sick in the head. Zionists are dropping bombs on Syrians now? Is there anything you anti Semitic cocksuckers don't blame Jews for? Do yourself a favor and go get mental help, you are a fucking lunatic.

blah,blah blah what ?

troubles with the incredibly easy quote function ?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
War is hell-----it happens to be a fact that the "ARAB SPRING" has served to detour the arabist mind in its quest and alliance with iran to annhilate Israel and to murder jews around the world ------for that the jewish mothers and fathers of jewish children-------are actually glad-----just as glad as if the Bunker of your hero ADOLF HITLER would have been bombed even if the bombing took the lives of the GOEBBELS CHILDREN -------as it is -----the suicide of your heros adolf and josef were cause for celebration----despite the fact that FRAU MAGDA poisoned the kids, too

irosie91,

You are confusing the Arab Spring, people's struggle for freedom from dictatorships in the Middle East, with war.

War is sin against God, it is lust for blood and hate by absolutely every person and nation and people who chooses to embrace it.

I read about Israelis beating the drums for war against Iran every day, showing their hate for full display for the world to see, showing their lust for blood for the whole world to see.

And the consequences of sin are destruction and death.

War is rejecting God, turning away from God, spitting in His face, laughing in His face.

And Pride cometh before a fall.

Sherri

Since this thread began there are now over 55,000 dead Arabs from killing each other in their own countries. Over 23,000 in Syria alone. What greater contribution to peace, mankind & civilization? LONG LIVE THE ARAB SPRING.

Gloating over dead people, keeping count and cheering. The hate will someday come back to haunt you or your decendents.

I guess you really are a sick man.
Nobody is gloating over dead people, you moron. This is a "we told you so" moment. While some who were ill informed naive were claiming that a new era of "freedom" and "peace" was being ushered with coming of the Arab Spring, others correctly claimed that it will be more if the same, and in fact much worse, especially with regards to number of dead people, and general instability. And that's exactly what has happened so far. And yet others like yourself were praying that the end result of this Arab Spring would be the destruction of Israel <LOL!>

You can take a clown out of the circus, but you can never take the circus out of a clown.

irosie91,

You are confusing the Arab Spring, people's struggle for freedom from dictatorships in the Middle East, with war.

War is sin against God, it is lust for blood and hate by absolutely every person and nation and people who chooses to embrace it.

I read about Israelis beating the drums for war against Iran every day, showing their hate for full display for the world to see, showing their lust for blood for the whole world to see.

War is rejecting God, turning away from God, spitting in His face, laughing in His face.

Sherri
You should be more concerned with Assad dropping bombs on entire villages filled with children and other innocent fellow Muslims, you Jew hating pig.

Bless you eots for giving us something to laugh at during these troubled times of your people killing us infidels all over the world today.

QUOTE=eots;5818066]

blah,blah blah what ?

Troubles with brain function? Infected with Islamic ideology?

FROM "SHERRI" >>>>>

irosie91,

sherry I (irosie) am confusing nothing-----the current uprising in the middle east is entirely a blood thirsty arabist/islamicist movement which is why tens of thousands of people are dead in the gutters of arabist/islamicist infected lands -----including children------- to your blood thirsty jihadist delight

yes----it is what jihadists, arabists and islamicist CHOOSE TO EMBRACE and have embraced since the inception of the filth of islamicism accomplished the MOST COMPRHENSIVE GENOCIDE AND ETHNIC CLEANSING the world has ever seen------to wit the murder of every person unwilling to kiss the ass of the rapist pig of arabia -----in arabia 1400 years ago. Arabists and Islamicists such as yourself view that endeavor as an IDEAL TO BE EMULATED

You have proven that you support the islamicist agenda of the filth of the prsent Iranian govenment to blow the brains out of every jewish child in the world------you are disgusting filth

Yes---that is why islamicist pigs are dying like flies in syria----unfortunately they are taking good innocent people with them

War is an evil human endeavor which you and your fellow jihadists consider an honor to their "god" as is written in your koran

LOL who taught you that one? the old inebriate down the block? It is a poor translation of hebrew poetry------the original is sublime and meaningfull coming from the mouth of a jihadist pig -----it is obscene. Under the code of law which is the stinking filth you support-----pride becomes a capital crime if it is unaccompanied by the kissing of the ass of a rapist pig and that pride -------which is claimed as a right by your fellow kissers includes the RIGHT to slit the throats of infants-----a "right" you, clearly, advocate for yourself and your fellows

Are you friggin nuts? "War is a sin against God"??? Eh Sherri dear, if not for war, the USA would be a British colony. If not for war, Hitler would have ruled the world. If not for war Japan would not be our ally & trading partner. And if not for war, Jordan would not be living in peace from Palestinians. Really dear, you should learn to think before posting to display yourself as a fool.

When all else has failed, only war can bring peace. Whatever it takes with Palestinians, LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

irosie91,

Sherri

FROM "SHERRI" >>>>>

irosie91,

sherry I (irosie) am confusing nothing-----the current uprising in the middle east is entirely a blood thirsty arabist/islamicist movement which is why tens of thousands of people are dead in the gutters of arabist/islamicist infected lands -----including children------- to your blood thirsty jihadist delight

yes----it is what jihadists, arabists and islamicist CHOOSE TO EMBRACE and have embraced since the inception of the filth of islamicism accomplished the MOST COMPRHENSIVE GENOCIDE AND ETHNIC CLEANSING the world has ever seen------to wit the murder of every person unwilling to kiss the ass of the rapist pig of arabia -----in arabia 1400 years ago. Arabists and Islamicists such as yourself view that endeavor as an IDEAL TO BE EMULATED

You have proven that you support the islamicist agenda of the filth of the prsent Iranian govenment to blow the brains out of every jewish child in the world------you are disgusting filth

Yes---that is why islamicist pigs are dying like flies in syria----unfortunately they are taking good innocent people with them

War is an evil human endeavor which you and your fellow jihadists consider an honor to their "god" as is written in your koran

LOL who taught you that one? the old inebriate down the block? It is a poor translation of hebrew poetry------the original is sublime and meaningfull coming from the mouth of a jihadist pig -----it is obscene. Under the code of law which is the stinking filth you support-----pride becomes a capital crime if it is unaccompanied by the kissing of the ass of a rapist pig and that pride -------which is claimed as a right by your fellow kissers includes the RIGHT to slit the throats of infants-----a "right" you, clearly, advocate for yourself and your fellows
Quote function break down from the vicious old goat

You should be more concerned with Assad dropping bombs on entire villages filled with children and other innocent fellow Muslims, you Jew hating pig.

Your fake concern for Syrians caught up in an upraising instigated by people who would like to see turmoil as a norm in Syria fools no one

FROM "SHERRI" >>>>>

irosie91,

irosie91,

The Arab Spring collectively refers to multiple uprisings by peoples in multiple Arab countries in the Middle East against dictatorships, much of it taking the form of nonviolent protests. There is not simply one Arab uprising and your false characterization and demonization of all Arab people and Muslims and their very different problems with many different governments, is a completely inaccurate description of the Arab Spring.

Your hate and blood lust is not something I share in, and I wish you would stop projecting your own hate for people onto me. I do not see any people anywhere as an infection, I see them as human beings. Disagreeing with you does not make me a Jihadist or Islamacist or Arabist or any of the other false labels you place on me. Disagreeing with you also does not make me disgusting filth. I am a human being, just like you are, just like every person in our world is. I refuse to see any human being as anything less than that, I refuse to reject any person's humanity.

War and violence is a tale as old as time, it was not created by Islam. Read the Old Testament and you will find such things as Moses ordering ethnic cleansing. Should we call Moses the father of ethnic cleansing? He lived thousands of years before Islam existed. It was no more right then, than it is when any person or people engage in it today, whether they be Nazis or Zionists or any other group of ethnic cleansing peoples. Noone is immune from choosing evil, and we all sin.

I only hear of serious threats of war from Israel against Iran, and not threats by Iran against Israel. I am not infected with the fear of Iran you seem to have. And I have no reason to hate Iran, either, or desire any death or destruction to befall the people there. I see no evidence Iran desires the death of all Jewish children in the world, there are about 25,000 Jewish residents of Iran, that I expect includes 40% to 50% of whom are themselves children. There is no ethnic cleansing of Jewish children taking place in Iran or anywhere else in our world today.

I have no idea where you get the idea I support war, after all I said about it, like it being a sin against God.

As for the other comments I have not specifically addressed, I am always surprised by all the hate and false accusations my opposing war creates. But, I always find myself then remembering how Jesus tells me I will be hated for following His teachings, like His command to love and not hate, that commands me to oppose war. Pride cometh before a fall, that appears in the Bible, addressed in multiple places. And I think that is about placing self or a nation or something above God, it is Idolatry, essentially.

So, I end my post here at peace with myself, knowing I am hated as my Champion was, Jesus Christ, as I follow God's commands to me.

Sherri

The Arab Spring collectively refers to multiple uprisings by peoples in multiple Arab countries in the Middle East against dictatorships, ...
Television boss Tawfiq Okasha and newspaper journalist Islam Afifi will be tried for "incitement" and insulting Egyptian President Mohammed Mursi, the prosecutor's office said on Monday.
Okasha, owner of the private channel Al-Faraeen, is accused of "incitement to murder" of the Islamist president, said Adel Saeed, a spokesman for the prosecutor general.
Afifi, editor-in-chief of al-Dustour newspaper, is accused of having published "false information" deemed insulting to Morsi and which could also "undermine and destabilise" Egypt, he added.
Okasha and Afifi must appear before the Cairo criminal court, he said.
On Sunday, the prosecution imposed a travel ban on the pair, prohibiting them from traveling outside Egypt while they are being investigated for anti-Morsi remarks after complaints were lodged against them.
Okasha hosts a controversial talk show on his private television channel and is known to be staunchly anti-Islamist and opposed to Morsi, who was fielded by the Muslim Brotherhood's Freedom and Justice Party in the May-June presidential election.
Last week, authorities ordered the show off the air for a month for "incitement to murder of President Mursi and to overthrow of the government."
And on Saturday, they ordered copies of al-Dustour seized after complaints that they contained remarks deemed insulting to Mursi.

Sherri has made an interesting statement She has stated that since a bit less than 10% of the jews of Iran of "PRE ISLMAICIST PIG REVOLUTION" -----a community which is in Iran for more than 2500 years has not yet fled------then it must be true that there is no problem for jews in Iran of course her statement also proves that there was never any problem for arab muslims in Israel either in fact less than for jews in Iran In fact Sherri's statement makes her an extreme holocaust denier since more than 10% of the jews of germany DID SURVIVE her chosen program

good news----the biafran and armenian and hindu genocides never happened either according to Sherri In fact nothing is happening anywhere except noble peaceful demonstrations for peace especially the tens of thousands of poison nail bombs that she favors which have no function other than than the liquefacation of children's brains which according to Sherri are stored in SOUTHERN LEBANON for the LOVE OF JESUS. ----oh I forgot when Israelis object to the Iranian gift to sourthern Iran-------they are expressing hatred for Jesus who would have LOVED THOSE NAIL BOMBS

Your fake concern for Syrians caught up in an upraising instigated by people who would like to see turmoil as a norm in Syria fools no one

Upraising? What's that? A Muslim raisin that is up high?

Your fake concern for Palestinian terrorist animals that Israel is fighting while Syria has so far killed over 23,000 of its own citizens, fools no one. PIG.

Troubles with brain function? Infected with Islamic ideology?

I have no interest in any dogma
No, but you just blamed the Syrian massacres on Jews. It can't get any lower than this. You're just a fucking Jew hating lunatic, brainwashed by Islamic ideology. Get mental help before you harm yourself or others.

Forum List

Back