Long Covid, also called Covid long hauler... and Vitamin C.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
As some of you may have seen my thread on having long Covid myself... and suffering from it since the first of November... I think it is important to say how much everything changed since I started taking 250 mg. Vitamin C daily.
I read a report on how Vitamin C, and it's natural properties of being a protein inhibitor shows promise to alleviate Long Covid.
For me... it did wonders.
The burning in my upper lungs that has been persistent for 3 1/2 months - gone.
Chronic coughing up phlegm from my upper respiratory - gone
Sinus infections one after another - gone
Fluids in my ear canals - gone
Getting severely sick every 3-4 weeks... I should have got sick 2 weeks ago... I show no signs so far.
Before I started taking Vitamin C I was convinced the next time I got sick I would be in the hospital as they kept getting worse and worse. To now... almost normal.

Considering the CDC estimates 1 in 5 American adults will get Long Covid this year (remember you do not test positive with Long Covid, it is protein spikes caused by the virus - NOT the virus itself)
If I was you folks... I would start taking Vitamin C now.
Seriously.

Considering the CDC estimates 1 in 5 American adults will get Long Covid this year (remember you do not test positive with Long Covid, it is protein spikes caused by the virus - NOT the virus itself)
Seriously.
What if they say drink gas? You take Vitamin C every day, anyway.

"Misinformation #10: One in five people get long COVID

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention claims that 20% of COVID infections can result in long COVID.

But a UK study found that only 3% of COVID patients had residual symptoms lasting 12 weeks. What explains the disparity?

It’s often normal to experience mild fatigue or weakness for weeks after being sick and inactive and not eating well.

Calling these cases long COVID is the medicalization of ordinary life."

Seriously.

First, I am very, very glad and grateful to God that you are feeling better! Regaining your health is like a new lease on life.

My husband and I started doing this at the beginning of the pandemic. Daily vit D, C and Zinc, and more if we get Covid. I think it really helped us get mild infections and recover fast.

I read an article recently on the hubbub around long Covid. I am now suffering a "long cold" which I contracted in the middle of Feb. 10 days later, sinus and ear infection, with fever and all the nastiness that comes with it. (It was not Covid; I tested twice and it surely didn't feel like Covid.)

The truth is that viral complications are not new. Never fun, but not new. I think some people like you really did have long Covid, like I have "long cold". But then some people had long Covid and added Long Anxiety onto it. Proven by studies, btw. And that was...a bad mix.

Again, glad you're better!

Been doing cpl thousand mg every day. Only symptom of last bout was loss of smell again for less than a week

As some of you may have seen my thread on having long Covid myself... and suffering from it since the first of November... I think it is important to say how much everything changed since I started taking 250 mg. Vitamin C daily.
I read a report on how Vitamin C, and it's natural properties of being a protein inhibitor shows promise to alleviate Long Covid.
For me... it did wonders.
The burning in my upper lungs that has been persistent for 3 1/2 months - gone.
Chronic coughing up phlegm from my upper respiratory - gone
Sinus infections one after another - gone
Fluids in my ear canals - gone
Getting severely sick every 3-4 weeks... I should have got sick 2 weeks ago... I show no signs so far.
Before I started taking Vitamin C I was convinced the next time I got sick I would be in the hospital as they kept getting worse and worse. To now... almost normal.

So sorry to hear about your issues with long COVID. I have been taking Vitamin C 500 mg every day for about 2 years now; also Vitamin D and Zinc. I still caught COVID ( in late December 2022) and was sick for the entire month of January. I lost my sense of taste and smell for about 3 weeks---I absolutely hated that.
I'm feeling much better now.
P.S. I was vaccinated in October 2021. It didn't keep me from catching COVID.
P.S.S. I still have a weird metallic taste in my mouth sometimes. Hope that goes away soon.

Last edited:
So sorry to hear about your issues with long COVID. I have been taking Vitamin C 500 mg every day for about 2 years now; also Vitamin D and Zinc. I still caught COVID ( in late December 2022) and was sick for the entire month of January. I lost my sense of taste and smell for about 3 weeks---I absolutely hated that.
I'm feeling much better now.
P.S. I was vaccinated in October 2021. It didn't keep me from catching COVID.
P.S.S. I still have a weird metallic taste in my mouth sometimes. Hope that goes away soon.
The metallic taste is not from the virus, but from the protein spikes.
The metallic taste is not as bad as it was, but still present 4 months in.

I have to keep saying this - because the media is doing a stunningly bad job informing the public as to what Long Covid is.
IT IS NOT THE VIRUS.

It is protein spikes that were left after having Covid, and have been dormant in the body, mostly in fat cells.
Long Covid appears when those dormant proteins create protein spikes. This causes inflammation throughout the entire respiratory system and for many, including me, also creates problems in the brain. Known as "Long Covid brain fog" --------

Someone I follow on YouTube. Not looking good for her. My brother has been admitted to the hospital twice now over this.

Take high dose Vitamin C and unless you have major other problems , or , are a member of USMB, you will never ever catch the common cold Covid .

In late 2019 they found the answer to why Horseshoe Bats never died from the Corona family of viruses or Rabies , despite being infested with them .

They were making their own Vitamin C and 24x7 , something which we cannot do .
And this is an anti virus as well as an anti inflammatory .

So , keeping it simple , follow a high Vitamin C diet , and take a high dose of this supplement ( 6000 mg daily for over three years for me ).
Obviously anti oxidants and D3 are key also .

And that is the tragedy . The Killer Shots are pure poison but you would only have needed to take a simple and cheap treatment to avoid ever catching the virus in the first place .
To remain ever Pure .

And ( later) this why the Evil Ones did everything possible to ridicule this type of treatment advice and make it often near impossible for you to find the cheap non prescription supplements.
They did it separately for other wonderful treatments like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine even as far as falsifying research studies and results ..

Last edited:
Long-haul COVID is no joke. It presents differently depending on the individual, but it's almost certainly a dysregulation of the endothelial cells and immune system.

Not getting vaccinated and boosted is not a good idea. Diet and exercise alone won't keep you from getting infected or make LHC go away. Each subsequent reinfection increases the chances of some serious long-term health consequences. People who think this shit is over are going to learn the hard way.

Not getting vaccinated and boosted is not a good idea. Diet and exercise alone won't keep you from getting infected or make LHC go away. Each subsequent reinfection increases the chances of some serious long-term health consequences. People who think this shit is over are going to learn the hard way.
I tend to agree with you, but am not going to get any boosters. I got Moderna when the talk was dying of Covid. The reason people are not dying of Covid today is because people like us are vaccinated. We have essentially allowed these people to play a game of chicken with Covid, and usually they win. But not always, and who knows what the future will bring. I had Covid last Xmas and I was sick as shit for about three or four days, lost my sense smell and taste for about 2 weeks, yet never had a headache once, which everyone says they get. The first 2 days the virus was nothing, but day 3 thru 6 (or 7) were bad.

If some crazy strain of this develops in the future I'll consider a booster.

Long-haul COVID is no joke. It presents differently depending on the individual, but it's almost certainly a dysregulation of the endothelial cells and immune system.

It's not a vaccine in the first place. Endothelial permeability is a hallmark of the natural infection, which spike is different from the "vaccine" spike that was force-produced.

Is the Spike Protein mRNA in Moderna and Pfizer Vaccines Identical to SARS-CoV-2 mRNA?

I tend to agree with you, but am not going to get any boosters. I got Moderna when the talk was dying of Covid. The reason people are not dying of Covid today is because people like us are vaccinated. We have essentially allowed these people to play a game of chicken with Covid, and usually they win. But not always, and who knows what the future will bring. I had Covid last Xmas and I was sick as shit for about three or four days, lost my sense smell and taste for about 2 weeks, yet never had a headache once, which everyone says they get. The first 2 days the virus was nothing, but day 3 thru 6 (or 7) were bad.

If some crazy strain of this develops in the future I'll consider a booster.

Fair enough - I'm certainly not going to evangelize whether to get boosted or mask or whatever. We're clearly done with the public recognition of the pandemic, so each every individual for him/herself.

I choose to get boosted and will continue to do so until the articles I read suggest that it's no longer beneficial.

Not with me... I live in Indiana. One of the first states to ditch the mask mandates, and one of the states that also had many establishments ignoring the mandates. Our business never wore masks, so I only wore a mask maybe 20 to 30 minutes a week tops

The best update to this is my long Covid finally went away.
Despite any bullshit anyone says here or in the media, Long Covid is a "by product" of getting Covid and there being excess protein cells stored in your fat. And as you dissolve the fat, the proteins are released and you get sick.
I was sick from November 11th all the way to mid March. Just over 4 months.
I tested negative for Covid from day one. It was not "Covid that lasts longer".
I no longer take the daily high Vitamin C, I don't need it.
But I firmly believe it's protein inhibiting properties made a substantial improvement of the condition.
Keeping in mind, as linked in the other thread - well respected Medical publications have written articles about Vit. C showing promise.

Not with me... I live in Indiana. One of the first states to ditch the mask mandates, and one of the states that also had many establishments ignoring the mandates. Our business never wore masks, so I only wore a mask maybe 20 to 30 minutes a week tops
it's just a theory. I know there were people who developed infections on the face...and i've no doubt it did not do the elderly any good...cutting off their oxygen. Fauci said it wasn't for health reasons but more as a statement. He can eat s*** and DIE, the little genocidal freak.

Forum List

Back