London Surgeon: Hospitals Like Afghan War Zones

Scotland was once labelled 'the most violent country in the developed world', but in the last few years it's massively reduced the number of stabbings. So how have they done it, and what can London learn?

Well, this isn't the first time that London has seen a surge in violence, and no doubt it'll go back down once they get control of the situation, as has happened before.

The thing is, London's going through a really bad time, and it's comparable with many large US cities in normal mode.

what is the "bad time" issue in London?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- yeah , please expand on what is happening concerning 'bad times' in 'blighty' . Are you guys getting scared Frigid ??

Last edited:

all those morons with knives wouldn't be so sure of themselves if the law abiding people were allowed to carry firearms
Yep, adding guns to the mix sure would calm things down. Well, you know, since that didn't work in the US and all.

Funny how well a piece of shit criminal behaves when thinks he might get shot. Only an idiot thinks law abiding people are better off if they are defenseless

Maybe the UK should ban knives and all other sharp objects huh?
These are guys specifically going after each other from what I gathered, not crimes on innocent random people. US gangs have shown that having guns makes things worse.

And just where did you gather that?

And we don't give a shit bout gang members killing each other as our collective action on those killings, which skew our murder rate by the way, has shown us.

But thinking no innocent people will be caught up in the violence is naive
There are no innocent gang members... or muslims. :biggrin:

all those morons with knives wouldn't be so sure of themselves if the law abiding people were allowed to carry firearms
Yep, adding guns to the mix sure would calm things down. Well, you know, since that didn't work in the US and all.

Funny how well a piece of shit criminal behaves when thinks he might get shot. Only an idiot thinks law abiding people are better off if they are defenseless

These are guys specifically going after each other from what I gathered, not crimes on innocent random people. US gangs have shown that having guns makes things worse.

wrong again------ those of non-criminal gangs in London have shoved a knife into an 86 year old London female pedestrian
And what are you trying to prove with that? More guns is the answer? Rosie, you can't be one of THOSE!!!! :biggrin:

not crimes on innocent random people
Just amazing when it comes to liberal thinking..

How a liberal thinks.

View attachment 186537

We're not talking about that event. But don't let that stop you from changing the subject because you couldn't properly replied to my post.

wrong again------ those of non-criminal gangs in London have shoved a knife into an 86 year old London female pedestrian
And what are you trying to prove with that? More guns is the answer? Rosie, you can't be one of THOSE!!!! :biggrin:

more bobbies ARMED ---and back to the trusty noose

Can you imagine how much worse it would be if all these savages had guns?

Can you imagine that not as many people would be killed if they had guns?
:cuckoo:

Those folks killed with knives would probably state "wish I had a gun to stop this", but they can't, they're all dead.
GUNS!!! GUNS!!! GUNS!!! Let's make this stabbing ABOUT GUNS!!! AGAIN!!!!! :08621:

more bobbies ARMED ---and back to the trusty noose
Ya ok, cops should be armed. That's just plain dumb not to be, lol.

giphy.gif

Those London murders were the result of knife violence.

But......but.....but, the liberals told me we would end murders and violent crimes if we only got rid of the guns. Because if we got rid of the guns, criminals would stop being criminals.

Wait a minute...........I think somebody is trying to fool me. If there is any truth to this article at all, it would demonstrate that it's the people--not the guns responsible for murders and attacks. And here I thought it was the guns. I even have a camera on my guns to see what they do when I was at work. I was always afraid they would jump out of the headboard compartment on my bed and rob a bank or something!

Forum List

Back