London Surgeon: Hospitals Like Afghan War Zones

Allowing your country to be flooded with guns is an irreversible course of action. The best argument against gun control in the U.S. is that with over 400+ million guns on the streets, it's too difficult for gun laws to be enforced, so people might as well arm themselves. I hope it doesn't come to that in the UK, and they can continue their record of success.

The U.S. is not 'flooded with guns' the U.S. MAKES guns and SELLS them to law abiding citizens. Gun grabbing, leftist, neo-Marxists want to prohibit the law abiding from owning, using and having guns because they need wanton killing and death to use to promote their political agenda. The left is not for teaching our children about guns, safety, their usage etc. No...Only the NRA does that and leftists want to take the NRA down precisely because ignorance of firearms fuels their political fires whenever one of their own sad liberals shoots up a school.

Allowing your country to be flooded with guns is an irreversible course of action. The best argument against gun control in the U.S. is that with over 400+ million guns on the streets, it's too difficult for gun laws to be enforced, so people might as well arm themselves. I hope it doesn't come to that in the UK, and they can continue their record of success.

The U.S. is not 'flooded with guns' the U.S. MAKES guns and SELLS them to law abiding citizens. Gun grabbing, leftist, neo-Marxists want to prohibit the law abiding from owning, using and having guns because they need wanton killing and death to use to promote their political agenda. The left is not for teaching our children about guns, safety, their usage etc. No...Only the NRA does that and leftists want to take the NRA down precisely because ignorance of firearms fuels their political fires whenever one of their own sad liberals shoots up a school.
Over 400 million guns? That's more than the number of people that are even in this country. Thus, flooded.

Over 400 million guns? That's more than the number of people that are even in this country. Thus, flooded.
Who cares if a law-abiding citizen owns 50 guns or not?

Are you a psycho?

Because the majority of murders were done with a KNIFE!!!
Duh. The homicide rate would be a lot higher if more of their crimes were committed with a gun instead of a knife.

but when you BAN citizens from almost ANY KIND of self defense -- with guns or otherwise, violent crime FLOURISHES. They even prosecute for HARMING home invaders in Merry Olde England. Couple was sentenced to community service when a burglar hurt himself on screen reinforced glass breaking into their place.

Oh I see because you think no one needs to have more than 1 gun? How utterly stupid.

But but but gun laws
Can you imagine how much worse it would be if all these savages had guns?

Ummmm, that's the problem...it's only the bag guys who have the guns. The civilians were disarmed long ago so now they are at the mercy of the criminals. Good show!
No, it was a knife fight, no guns in sight.

In this instance. Gun crime overall is skyrocketing. How is that possible? Guns have been outlawed.

Below is the BBC report on the skyrocketing gun crime rate that according to people like you is impossible. "Ban all guns and gun crimes stops" is your mantra. So what gives?

Gun crime in London increases by 42%

Gun crime in London rises by 42%

yep , pretty dumb , free country and guns are legal and for sale , buy as many as you like if you have the money .

Last edited:
When I saw the thread title, I immediately thought of a certain British politician who died in 1998.

Some of you older people who took an interest in international politics when you were younger may also remember his name: Enoch Powell.

1. In 1968 he gave a speech. Man, did he ever! Wow!
2. He warned what would eventually happen because of so many immigrants starting at that time to come into the country.
3. He was fired from his job in the British cabinet. The then prime minister was shocked (shocked, I tell you) by his speech.
4. The Times newspaper (in London) called his speech "evil." (P.S. In those days, anyone who was anyone in England read The Times.)

There's nothing more to say except that I feel so sorry for the English people and for England.

Last edited:
But......but.....but, the liberals told me we would end murders and violent crimes if we only got rid of the guns.
How do you think New York City's homicide rate went down so much? Meanwhile, the number of guns in the UK is on the rise, bigly.

Number of guns in UK at record high with 1.3m shotguns licensed alone

Shotguns are NOT a huge part of street thug crime. But they ARE an English tradition for skeet shooting and birding.
Oh? All guns are on the rise. Did you not click the link?

Then BAN THEM AGAIN.. Right?
Maybe. It's worked well for them up until now that there's been a surge in the number of guns in the country.

But they have laws forbidding guns. Are you saying that the laws don't work? And if they passed more laws on top of the already-extinguishing laws, what makes you think those would work?

How do you think New York City's homicide rate went down so much? Meanwhile, the number of guns in the UK is on the rise, bigly.

Number of guns in UK at record high with 1.3m shotguns licensed alone

Shotguns are NOT a huge part of street thug crime. But they ARE an English tradition for skeet shooting and birding.

Maybe. It's worked well for them up until now that there's been a surge in the number of guns in the country.

But they have laws forbidding guns. Are you saying that the laws don't work? And if they passed more laws on top of the already-extinguishing laws, what makes you think those would work?
This is why I've always advocated for legalizing murder, since criminals will just murder anyways

This is why I've always advocated for legalizing murder, since criminals will just murder anyways

You already have a system of proactive crime-prevention. It's called "abortion".

Just think how many of those aborted black fetuses were going to grow up to be criminals. Or Democrats.

But but but gun laws
Can you imagine how much worse it would be if all these savages had guns?

Ummmm, that's the problem...it's only the bag guys who have the guns. The civilians were disarmed long ago so now they are at the mercy of the criminals. Good show!
images

Forum List

Back