London Rioters: Why is the English and World Press So Scared to Call It a RACE RIOT!

No, she thinks it should be done at the end of a gun by the state, comrade. :lol: By her response to my post, she doesn't have a flying clue what I was talking about. :cuckoo:

purrrrzactly! in one of the videos posted here a young woman (and I use that term grudgeinly) said, "We did it to show the rich we can do what we want to."

Yeah, I actually heard the clip this morning on a radio program on my way to work. Pretty sad, but that's where giving all of those entitlements away without requiring any accountability will get you. They not only think that all of those 'rich' people should pay for their keep, but that they should share even more so that the so called 'rich' aren't living any better than they are either. Apprently diversity is a bad word only when it comes to wealth. :lol:

Some of us work for a living and we don't listen to right wing radio.

None of your business. I don't brag about charity.

yes, you funky bitch, cause you don't give to charity, you just tell others to.

You don't know anything about me. Just because I don't give out personal information like that on a message forum is no reason for you to call me a bitch. You're a raving lunatic. Even if I told you the extent of my charity, you'd say I was lying. I'm not going to give any more personal info out on forums.

I think we need UI and food stamps now. You'd rather everyone go to some soup kitchen for forced prayer with their foo

Bullshit!

purrrrzactly! in one of the videos posted here a young woman (and I use that term grudgeinly) said, "We did it to show the rich we can do what we want to."

Yeah, I actually heard the clip this morning on a radio program on my way to work. Pretty sad, but that's where giving all of those entitlements away without requiring any accountability will get you. They not only think that all of those 'rich' people should pay for their keep, but that they should share even more so that the so called 'rich' aren't living any better than they are either. Apprently diversity is a bad word only when it comes to wealth. :lol:

But diversity is good Sky, you listen to what you want to listen too, and I'll listen to what I want to listen too. It's all good. :lol:

You don't know anything about me. Just because I don't give out personal information like that on a message forum is no reason for you to call me a bitch. You're a raving lunatic. Even if I told you the extent of my charity, you'd say I was lying. I'm not going to give any more personal info out on forums.

I think we need UI and food stamps now. You'd rather everyone go to some soup kitchen for forced prayer with their foo

Bullshit!

Truth hurts. Faith based organizations have an agenda. CONVERSION.

You know, that thing you are always wanting your friends to do all the time and EVERYWHERE.

But diversity is good Sky, you listen to what you want to listen too, and I'll listen to what I want to listen too. It's all good. :lol:

Listen to shock jocks and you get what you asked for. A tiny mind closed to others.

Bullshit!

Truth hurts. Faith based organizations have an agenda. CONVERSION.

You're such a VICTIM!!!!! Oh, woe is me... I want a hand out, but I don't want to have to work or be thankful to get it!! And 'forced prayer' is another lie that you like to spread, you really need to give it a rest already. Sheesh! :eusa_eh:

None of your business. I don't brag about charity.

And how is it you know so much about little old "redneck" me" You funky bitch! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And how is it you know so much about little old "redneck" me" You funky bitch! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's what I know of you. You hate liberals. You hate the President. You hate blacks. You hate gays. You hate non-christians. You are a control freak.

You are a right wing nut.

Listen to shock jocks and you get what you asked for. A tiny mind closed to others.

Irony alert!! You really need to look in the mirror dear! :lol:

You think saying no to religious conversion is having a tiny mind? When have you ever asked a real question to learn and understand anyone elses views?

You never try and understand anything from an opponents POV.

Last edited:

Here's what I know of you. You hate liberals. You hate the President. You hate blacks. You hate gays. You hate non-christians. You are a control freak.

You are a right wing nut.

Prove it funky bitch.

Irony alert!! You really need to look in the mirror dear! :lol:

You think saying no to religious conversion is having a tiny mind? When have you ever asked a real question to learn and understand anyone elses views?

No one wants to convert you, Sky, it's all in your little head. :cuckoo:

Bullshit Newby. Your pal Marie tried it, she admits she wants to, and she never gives up. She's always telling me to pray to her god. You support her. You don't think I have a right to say no.

I do. Get over it.

Last edited:

No one wants to convert you, Sky, it's all in your little head. :cuckoo:

Bullshit Newby. Your pal Marie tried it, you admits she wants to, and she never gives up. Shes always telling me to pray to her god. You support her. You don't think I have a right to say no.

Yeah, she talks about her beliefs, so she's trying to 'convert' you... you're full of shit... as usual. :lol:

Forum List

Back