London Rioters: Why is the English and World Press So Scared to Call It a RACE RIOT!

Will Ghook ever miss an opportunity to rant about ******* and, his favorite ******-class, the muslims?

don't think so.

The media, cops and politicians in the UK are as per usual, pathetic. PC shoved so far up their asses they daren't mention the word 'black' in the context of anything negative. Let's not beat around the bush here, this is another typical young black male instigated riot as we have had plenty of in the UK in the past. The usual excuse of racism is bandied about, but the ethnic minority that bears a far greater weight of racial discriminated (i.e. Pakistanis/ Indians) is not or barely involved. It was telling that the only person interviewed by the bbc to mention the fact that the rioters were overwhelmingly black and were giving black people a bad name was black himself. It was also telling that the volunteers who came out to clean up the mess this morning during mayor Boris Johnson's walkabout were nearly all white. What is it about so many young black people? Too much listening to rap music? Or are they just :cuckoo:. Given the general state of the continent of their ancestors perhaps we shouldn't be surprised. Must be in their DNA or something...

You are a fucking douchebag, negged for stupidity.

The media, cops and politicians in the UK are as per usual, pathetic. PC shoved so far up their asses they daren't mention the word 'black' in the context of anything negative. .

That rule is fully operative in the US lib media. Blacks must never be critized for anything or portrayed or reported on negatively no matter what they do. 500 blacks attack whites at the wisconsin state fair, and the lib media fails to report that salient aspect. Imagine how nutso they'd go over race if it were 500 whites attacking blacks?

They aren't calling it a race riot because it isn't a race riot. Simple really. But please don't let that stop the hysterical ranting.

exactly... it's not about race. it's about poverty.

Poverty in the UK??? Every basic so called human need is met by the state there, how are there any poor?? Maybe it's that the socialization has gone so far that they've gotten the message that not only should everything they want be handed to them on a silver platter, that no one else is allowed to have more than they do either. :cuckoo:

They aren't calling it a race riot because it isn't a race riot. Simple really. But please don't let that stop the hysterical ranting.

Poverty in the UK??? Every basic so called human need is met by the state there, how are there any poor?? Maybe it's that the socialization has gone so far that they've gotten the message that not only should everything they want be handed to them on a silver platter, that no one else is allowed to have more than they do either. :cuckoo:

I see. You resent that western civilization takes care of it's poor citizens. You think the poor should be punished, and allowed to starve, the way they do in third world countries.

I hope your circumstances never change so that you have to ask anyone for help.

I thought taking care of the poor was one of your values?

I may be mistaking you for someone else.

Clearly there are a LOT of people who are not fond of the Police.

Yeah,, that would be the lawbreakers wouldn't it? So the police should just stand there in all their unpopularity and be shot dead..
Will that satisfy your ilk?

I see. You resent that western civilization takes care of it's poor citizens. You think the poor should be punished, and allowed to starve, the way they do in third world countries.

Jaysus h. christ.. what do you use for a brain? she didn't say any of that shit,, you just pull lies and bullshit outta your ass so taffy?

Jaysus h. christ.. what do you use for a brain? she didn't say any of that shit,, you just pull lies and bullshit outta your ass so taffy?

She doesn't think poverty exists. Why? Because she thinks poverty ought be as bad in the UK as it is in a third world country.

Western countries are relatively rich, and we take care of our poor people.

Conservatives resent the poor, and don't want them to have anything. They'd like our poor to be as bad off as the poor in Third World countries.

If you want that, move to one.

Last edited:

She doesn't think poverty exists. Why? Because she thinks poverty ought be as bad in the UK as it is in a third world country.

Conservatives resent the poor, and don't want them to have anything. They'd like our poor to be as bad off as the poor in Third World countries.

what percentage of your belongings to you give to the poor? Do you make yourself equal to the poor or do you have more? Put up or shut up. hypocrite.

what percentage of your belongings to you give to the poor? Do you make yourself equal to the poor or do you have more? Put up or shut up. hypocrite.

None of your business. I don't brag about charity.

yes, you funky bitch, cause you don't give to charity, you just tell others to.

No, she thinks it should be done at the end of a gun by the state, comrade. :lol: By her response to my post, she doesn't have a flying clue what I was talking about. :cuckoo:

No, she thinks it should be done at the end of a gun by the state, comrade. :lol: By her response to my post, she doesn't have a flying clue what I was talking about. :cuckoo:

purrrrzactly! in one of the videos posted here a young woman (and I use that term grudgeinly) said, "We did it to show the rich we can do what we want to."

If you think legislation is "being forced by the gun" you live in a different country than I do.

Charity doesn't take care of it all. Nothing does. Food stamps and UI help.

purrrrzactly! in one of the videos posted here a young woman (and I use that term grudgeinly) said, "We did it to show the rich we can do what we want to."

Yeah, I actually heard the clip this morning on a radio program on my way to work. Pretty sad, but that's where giving all of those entitlements away without requiring any accountability will get you. They not only think that all of those 'rich' people should pay for their keep, but that they should share even more so that the so called 'rich' aren't living any better than they are either. Apparently diversity is a bad word only when it comes to wealth. :lol:

You don't know anything about me. Just because I don't give out personal information like that on a message forum is no reason for you to call me a bitch. You're a raving lunatic. Even if I told you the extent of my charity, you'd say I was lying. I'm not going to give any more personal info out on forums.

I think we need UI and food stamps now. You'd rather everyone go to some soup kitchen for forced prayer with their foo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back