Lol, woman hitchhiked across IRAQ to prove humans are good. Take a guess....

Pretty dumb to think there aren't bad people who will hurt you, but the same thing can and has happened here in the good old U S of A. Murdered hitch hikers aren't that unusual anywhere.
Didn’t use to be that way.
Hitchhiking in the US has all but vanished in conjunction with cultural demise.
I hitchhiked from the mid-Atlantic region into New England and the Midwest on numerous occasions. But not since the mid-70’s.

Yup. I hitched everywhere in high school in the 60s.

Yes, a liberal white woman.

Can we convince jilian to go on over there next?

this guy who did the video is very lame and not funny at all....and the comments hoping that other fellow americans get killed, raped and harmed just because they are liberals WOW.
And BTW 1 in 5 women in the US are sexually harassed or raped....the president of this country bragged about grabbing pussies....every day we hear about a little kid kidnapped raped and killed.....America is safe heaven for women it seems, everywhere else is a jungle.

I think its funny as hell whenever anything bad happens to any fucking knowitall arrogant liberal.

Pretty dumb to think there aren't bad people who will hurt you, but the same thing can and has happened here in the good old U S of A. Murdered hitch hikers aren't that unusual anywhere.
I hitchhiked from the mid-Atlantic region into New England and the Midwest on numerous occasions. But not since the mid-70’s.

I hitch hiked too, though never that far. Hitch hikers were murdered back then too, but we didn't have instant notification of the entire country when it happened.

I hitch hiked too, though never that far. Hitch hikers were murdered back then too, but we didn't have instant notification of the entire country when it happened.
Nothing like since post-1980. Just look around you. Hitchhikers were ubiquitous and now they’re virtually non-existent.

Forum List

Back