Lol, woman hitchhiked across IRAQ to prove humans are good. Take a guess....

C'mon man, you know as well as I do some Trump supporter with a gun did it.

Pretty dumb to think there aren't bad people who will hurt you, but the same thing can and has happened here in the good old U S of A. Murdered hitch hikers aren't that unusual anywhere.

I'm a fair-sized, mean looking guy, a 5th Dan black belt who carries a gun, and I would not hitchhike across the USA, much less any foreign country.

Talk about seeking "Deliverance" ... hoo boy.

Pretty dumb to think there aren't bad people who will hurt you, but the same thing can and has happened here in the good old U S of A. Murdered hitch hikers aren't that unusual anywhere.

Exactly, they are/were fucking idiots. Awful, because their demise could have easily been avoided.

They proved a point, just not their point.

Yes, a liberal white woman.

Can we convince jilian to go on over there next?

this guy who did the video is very lame and not funny at all....and the comments hoping that other fellow americans get killed, raped and harmed just because they are liberals WOW.
And BTW 1 in 5 women in the US are sexually harassed or raped....the president of this country bragged about grabbing pussies....every day we hear about a little kid kidnapped raped and killed.....America is safe heaven for women it seems, everywhere else is a jungle.

Yes, a liberal white woman.

Can we convince jilian to go on over there next?

this guy who did the video is very lame and not funny at all....and the comments hoping that other fellow americans get killed, raped and harmed just because they are liberals WOW.
And BTW 1 in 5 women in the US are sexually harassed or raped....the president of this country bragged about grabbing pussies....every day we hear about a little kid kidnapped raped and killed.....America is safe heaven for women it seems, everywhere else is a jungle.

Take your inaccurate stats and kick rocks.

Didn’t use to be that way.
Hitchhiking in the US has all but vanished in conjunction with cultural demise.
I hitchhiked from the mid-Atlantic region into New England and the Midwest on numerous occasions. But not since the mid-70’s.

I hitchhiked from the mid-Atlantic region into New England and the Midwest on numerous occasions. But not since the mid-70’s.

I used to hitchhike growing up in Montana up until I joined the military in '82. And, it was one of the ways that everyone in Montana got around.

And, there are some who still use it as a mode of transportation up there.

I used to hitchhike growing up in Montana up until I joined the military in '82. And, it was one of the ways that everyone in Montana got around.

That would make Montana unique.

That would make Montana unique.

Actually, in a lot of ways, Montana IS unique. Even now, if I see someone with car trouble by the side of the road, I will stop and see if they need help. And, if someone is hitchhiking, I will generally stop and pick them up.

But then again, that state is open carry, and most people have guns, even in their vehicles, so someone deciding to be stupid after asking for help is a bad idea.

And, another reason is that the state is so sparsely populated. Back in the late 80's, I took my ex wife up there to see my sister get married. She asked how long we could go in Montana without seeing another person, car or house. I told her there were parts where you could drive for an hour and not see anyone. That trip, she saw I was right.

I think that because there are so few people up there, they tend to be on the helpful side.

Forum List

Back