LOL, so I put it on ESPN again. Just to see if they are commenting on golf yesterday.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I was just flipping around. Wanted to see if they are actually reporting on sports and not being political. Just to see.

There they are, their apparent opening subject is the right ruling by the courts in Minnesota about the cop that shot and killed Philando Castile.

Their entire segment with Shouter A Smith and their good liberal marxist Max Kellerman was how unrighteous the world is to blacks and how justified Colin Kaepernick is to not kneel down.

Meanwhile what they of course refused to share, just like the rest of the left wing white Christian American male hating networks, they avoid showing us the officer.

jury-finds-minnesota-cop-not-guilty-in-shooting-of-black-motorist.jpg

Jeronimo Yanez

There is the cop. No, not white. I had to look that name up.

Have noticed anything? Oh, neither have I. I have not noticed the MSM publicizing the cops name constantly. Let me give you a little example. We all know exactly what officer Darren Wilson's name is and exactly what he looks like.

Why?

Cause we saw it all day long. 24/7 for months. Nothing, when it comes to this officer.

Remember when they found out that George Zimmerman was HALF HISPANIC? DAMN!!! Said the media.

ESPN is a joke. All liberals are jokes.

Just remember who controls the media. Until we find a way to remedy that situation we are doomed, and (((their))) ultimate goal is white genocide. Trust me. (((They))) can't help (((themselves))).

media_power.jpg

Just remember who controls the media. Until we find a way to remedy that situation we are doomed, and (((their))) ultimate goal is white genocide. Trust me. (((They))) can't help (((themselves))).

media_power.jpg

I really don't know if they are planning white genocide but why wouldn't they because once you believe that one race is responsible for some great evil you are almost bound to punish and hate them. One would think that that kind of attitude breeds racism but we are dealing with the SJWs so they won't consider it racist to make it appear that one race of people are inherently evil to the bone. They just want to solve the problem which would mean punishing white people as harshly as possible which could mean raw hate and internment camps.

The last time Jews took control of a white country, Russia, 1917, the slaughter and torture exceeded anything in human history. The Bolsheviks make the Nazis look like Sunday School teachers. Yes, we don't know for sure whether that would happen again, but it is not encouraging that Jews on this board and among the moderators will attack a person for even saying it happened--calling us "nazis" and "fascists" and so on. That does not bode well.

The last time Jews took control of a white country, Russia, 1917, the slaughter and torture exceeded anything in human history. The Bolsheviks make the Nazis look like Sunday School teachers. Yes, we don't know for sure whether that would happen again, but it is not encouraging that Jews on this board and among the moderators will attack a person for even saying it happened--calling us "nazis" and "fascists" and so on. That does not bode well.

Put this Hitler-loving bigot on ignore.

Put this Hitler-loving bigot on ignore.
You have neither the intelligence nor the arguments to face me, do you?

IGNORED

IGNORED
pussy

I wish ESPN would just get back to covering Sports. For most of us, Sports is our only sanctuary from the awful realities of everyday existence. And now they're taking that away from us. I don't tune in Sports to engage in ugly and pompous political commentary. There are so many other options out there for that. Like this Message Board for instance. It's time to get back to covering Sports again. I want my escape back.

The only way there will be white genocide is if whites don't reproduce. I am white, and to think there is such a thing as white genocide is ridiculous.

I was just flipping around. Wanted to see if they are actually reporting on sports and not being political. Just to see.

There they are, their apparent opening subject is the right ruling by the courts in Minnesota about the cop that shot and killed Philando Castile.

Their entire segment with Shouter A Smith and their good liberal marxist Max Kellerman was how unrighteous the world is to blacks and how justified Colin Kaepernick is to not kneel down.

Meanwhile what they of course refused to share, just like the rest of the left wing white Christian American male hating networks, they avoid showing us the officer.

jury-finds-minnesota-cop-not-guilty-in-shooting-of-black-motorist.jpg

Jeronimo Yanez

There is the cop. No, not white. I had to look that name up.

Have noticed anything? Oh, neither have I. I have not noticed the MSM publicizing the cops name constantly. Let me give you a little example. We all know exactly what officer Darren Wilson's name is and exactly what he looks like.

Why?

Cause we saw it all day long. 24/7 for months. Nothing, when it comes to this officer.

Remember when they found out that George Zimmerman was HALF HISPANIC? DAMN!!! Said the media.

ESPN is a joke. All liberals are jokes.

And they wonder why they're losing millions of subscribers.

FUCK YOU ESPN for trying to take away our only escape from shitty politics. I don't tune in Sports to hear numbnuts arguing or preaching about Politics. I tune in to escape that Bullshite.

No wonder ESPN had to fire 100 or so anchors. Good god, liberals are pathetic.

It's another attempt at Communist/Progressive Media brainwashing. It's a way to force their propaganda on the People. They know Millions tune into big Sporting Events. They use those events as brainwashing platforms. They know they have captive audiences. It's Goebbels 101. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back