LOL LOL LOL @ Israel ...

I've long wondered about the wisdom of having a conspiracy theory section ..on one hand, it provides a convenient dumping ground for threads by the deeply disturbed. On the other hand, it acts to attract to the deeply disturbed who then venture out to pollute other areas of the forum with their psychosis .

There should be a law.

You MUST PARROT the media.

If you question it, you go to jail....

Sincerely,

Hitler
Stalin
Mao
Saddam

How is it a "conspiracy" to notice that the ISRAELI MEDIA reports, all over the place, that

GADDAFI WAS JEWISH

????????????????????????????????????????

How is it a "conspiracy" to notice that liquid steel is 2200F and burning jet fuel is 600F?

LOL!!!

ZIONIST TRAITORS prefer CENSORSHIP....

They are truly UN-American....

Golan belongs to Syria, just another stolen ethnic cleansed land by the Israelis.

United Nations Security Council resolution 497, adopted unanimously on 17 December 1981, declared that the Israeli Golan Heights Law, which effectively annexed the Golan Heights, is "null and void and without international legal effect" and further calls on Israel to rescind its action.[1]

On March 25, 2019, U.S. President Donald Trump proclaimed that "the United States recognizes that the Golan Heights are part of the State of Israel", making the United States the first and only country to recognize Israeli sovereignty over the effectively annexed regions of the Golan Heights.[21][22] The 28 member states of the European Union declared in turn they do not recognize Israeli sovereignty, and several Israeli experts on international law stated the principle remains that land gained by defensive or offensive wars cannot be annexed.

Wiki....

proclaimed that "the United States recognizes that the Golan Heights are part of the State of Israel",

A Ted Cruz sponsored bill.... The Senator from Texas, ultimately concerned with ISRAEL and only ISRAEL...

Indeed, the "Cruz family" now has the complete circle. His daddy helped to off JFK, and that led to Israel getting US arms for free, and taking the Heights....

Below is Rafi Cruz on the left, LHO on the right.

Now, just how JEWISH does "Christian preacher" Rafi Cruz look???

Last edited:
How is it a "conspiracy" to notice that liquid steel is 2200F and burning jet fuel is 600F?

LOL!!!

ZIONIST TRAITORS prefer CENSORSHIP....

They are truly UN-American....

Well, if its not science....it's conspiracy.

"Melted" Steel
Claim: "We have been lied to," announces the Web site AttackOnAmerica.net. "The first lie was that the load of fuel from the aircraft was the cause of structural failure. No kerosene fire can burn hot enough to melt steel." The posting is entitled "Proof Of Controlled Demolition At The WTC."

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength—and that required exposure to much less heat. "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts that PM consulted. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. NIST reports that pockets of fire hit 1832°F.

"The jet fuel was the ignition source," Williams tells PM. "It burned for maybe 10 minutes, and [the towers] were still standing in 10 minutes. It was the rest of the stuff burning afterward that was responsible for the heat transfer that eventually brought them down."

How is it a "conspiracy" to notice that the ISRAELI MEDIA reports, all over the place, that

GADDAFI WAS JEWISH

????????????????????????????????????????

Nah. The conspiracy is in the idea that it is somehow "Jewish" when people promoting an Arab and Islamic world view conduct acts of terrorism. That's just straight up "but the Jooooooooos!"

Nah. The conspiracy is in the idea that it is somehow "Jewish" when people promoting an Arab and Islamic world view conduct acts of terrorism. That's just straight up "but the Jooooooooos!

LOL!!!

Always TOSS THOSE CARDS!!!!

We've been told that "Osama" was SAUDI....

Can YOU show us a "photo" of "Osama" in SAUDI???

LOL!!!!

A: there aren't any

But there are THREE of Col Tim Osman, Jewish CIA "Asset" and Mossad double agent....

upload_2019-6-17_16-33-40.jpeg

And that outs the TRUTH of what we were told right after 911 online by PATRIOTIC AMERICANS....

Osama bin Laden is TIM OSMAN of CIA

Meanwhile, when the FBI went to SAUDI after 911, they got this....

https://nypost.com/2016/07/16/saudis-stonewalled-us-terror-probes-before-after-911-report/

" Saudi Arabia was so uncooperative in US terror investigations before and after 9/11 that one New York FBI investigator slammed the kingdom as “useless and obstructionist,” according to 28 pages of newly declassified documents released Friday."

So, in total, we have

1. no photos of "Osama" in Saudi
2. our "allies" the Saudis not cooperating with the FBI after 911
3. 3 KGB photos of Col Tim Osman talking to US NSA Zbigniew around 1980....

Nah. The conspiracy is in the idea that it is somehow "Jewish" when people promoting an Arab and Islamic world view conduct acts of terrorism. That's just straight up "but the Jooooooooos!

LOL!!!

Always TOSS THOSE CARDS!!!!

We've been told that "Osama" was SAUDI....

Can YOU show us a "photo" of "Osama" in SAUDI???

LOL!!!!

A: there aren't any

But there are THREE of Col Tim Osman, Jewish CIA "Asset" and Mossad double agent....

View attachment 265739

And that outs the TRUTH of what we were told right after 911 online by PATRIOTIC AMERICANS....

Osama bin Laden is TIM OSMAN of CIA

Meanwhile, when the FBI went to SAUDI after 911, they got this....

https://nypost.com/2016/07/16/saudis-stonewalled-us-terror-probes-before-after-911-report/

" Saudi Arabia was so uncooperative in US terror investigations before and after 9/11 that one New York FBI investigator slammed the kingdom as “useless and obstructionist,” according to 28 pages of newly declassified documents released Friday."

So, in total, we have

1. no photos of "Osama" in Saudi
2. our "allies" the Saudis not cooperating with the FBI after 911
3. 3 KGB photos of Col Tim Osman talking to US NSA Zbigniew around 1980....

I know, right!? But, man, the Jooooooos!

Well, if its not science....it's conspiracy

PARROT is as PARROT does.... and there are always ZIONIST LIES that can be PARROTED.

Heck, they want you to believe THIS was a "757"

and that building 7 was not "controlled demolition"

(building 7 was obviously demo-ed. To understand the demo of the two twin towers, a more advanced understanding is needed. However, building 7 proves THEY ARE LYING when they say it was NOT demo-ed)

I've long wondered about the wisdom of having a conspiracy theory section ..on one hand, it provides a convenient dumping ground for threads by the deeply disturbed. On the other hand, it acts to attract to the deeply disturbed who then venture out to pollute other areas of the forum with their psychosis .

Well, they won't stay in their playpen, and the History Forum and other forums are pretty much useless now as well, and I'm talking about both left wing and right wing idiots, and not just posters I don't like, because some are posters I like, they just have some weird peccadillos, is all.

I blame their parents for letting them read Ann Coulter's rubbish. Let's face it, if you buy into Pity Parties for Japs and Nazis, claiming they're poor hapless victims of manipulation by Da Evul FDR, then moderators need to make certain the Conspiracy Forum and Rubber Room are the only forums you're allowed to post in.

Last edited:

There should be a law.

Sincerely,

Hitler
Stalin
Mao
Saddam

There should be a law.

Sincerely,

Hitler
Stalin
Mao
Saddam
There should be a law.

When the big nurse brings your tray, you take your pills instead of hiding them .

The whole middle east was stolen from the Jews

The Biblical borders of Israel are huge.

and quite specific too.... about IRAQ, which explains why so many Zionists were for a US invasion of Iraq regardless of reason....

Bible Gateway passage: Joshua 1 - New International Version

" Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, Euphrates...."

Euphrates River = IRAQ

This is why so many left wing Jews were so supportive of W....

lol Iraq didn't ger 'invaded', it got driven back after invading other countries. I realize you might be too amoral to be able to make such distinctions, but the U.S. had defense agreements with both Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, and we were merely honoring our pacts, something you wouldn't consider doing yourself, I'm sure, or you wouldn't be so dishonest in your post.

Whilst I agree that defense agreements were in place... Where were YOU when Iraq was invaded?

Claiming utter bullshit is, well, bullshit!

Iraq was invaded twice!

Iraq was never invaded, and I could care less what you call.

The USS Liberty was no mistake.

The only people claiming it was were

Zionist Traitor LBJ
Israel

and that's it....

Everyone else at the time, including those on board the Liberty who survived, insist it was totally deliberate, because it was....

ISRAEL did not want the US to observe ISRAEL exterminating the residents of the newly conquered territories...

'But sir, it’s an American ship.' 'Never mind, hit her!' When Israel attacked USS Liberty

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: This is an American ship. Do you still want us to attack?

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Yes, follow orders.

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: But sir, it’s an American ship - I can see the flag!

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Never mind; hit it.

lol dumb shit doesn't know terrorists had been running false flag ships many times, and when you send ships into a war zone without notifying the belligerents don't cry when your vessel gets hit. Flags don't mean squat, thanks to Egyptians and palis criminal cowardice and attempts at deception.

RE: LOL LOL LOL @ Israel ...
※→ LaDairis, et al,

Well, let's answer this, one at a time...

There is a difference between the political need for covert operations and the necessity for clandestine services.

So, how did the Mossad classify 911, as a "covert operation" or a "clandestine service?"

israel did 911 - Google Search
(COMMENT)

Well, it is my understanding that no aspect of the element of Israeli Secret Intelligence Services (ISIS) had anything to do with the Events of 911. So they would consider it a "foreign terrorist event" against an allied nation.

I have read some of the totally unsubstantiated conspiracy theories that imply some sort of Israeli involvement, but they are so off the mark that such misinformation (deception) and disinformation (false information intended to mislead) is clearly obvious.

But I respect the men and women who make the sacrifice in the secret intelligence and security services of their nation; Mossad and the Shin Bet included.
Then you "respect" the people who did 911....
(COMMENT)

The people (as you put it) were NOT involved in any SIS Operation. The people (as you put it) are classified as-as hostile actors involved in "International Terrorism" as defined by 18 USC § 2331 and were involved in several different criminal activities the most significant of these being 18 USC § 2332f (Bombing of places of public use, government facilities, public transportation systems, and infrastructure facilities).

I find it hard to believe (even for a layman) that you would attempt to twist my comment in that manner (deserving strong condemnation).

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Forum List

Back