LOL, Gun group goes to Chicago gun buy back, turns in junk guns, gets over 2 grand for kid gun camp.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Using tax money to buy junk guns and guns that the gangs used for crime and murder.....no questions asked.........that is stupid.....

Guns Save Life, a gun group, turning in garbage guns and getting over 2 thousand dollars to fund an NRA shooting camp for kids?....that is F*****G genius......

CHICAGO GUN BUYBACK: Guns Save Life Nets $2420 For NRA Youth Shooting Programs - The Truth About Guns

Guns Save Life members netted our second biggest haul ever as we once again turned in broken-down, often rust-laden junk for perfectly good cash at a July 13th Chicago gun “buyback.”

GSL will use the proceeds from this event to fund organized youth shooting programs, including sending young people to the nation’s longest-running NRA Youth Shooting Camp in Bloomington.

I serve as GSL’s executive director. On Saturday morning, I and an undisclosed number of my fellow GSL member patriots turned in 23 guns and three pellet guns. Staff at the event mistook one of the pellet guns for a real gun and issued us a total of 24 $100 debit cards and two $10 cards, for a total of $2,420.

The $2,420 marks our second biggest year behind 2012 when we came home with well over $5000 in our biggest haul ever. That event netted us national publicity and gave Chicago’s political leaders a black eye. In fact, they suspended the whole buyback program for at least two years due to fallout from the 2012 event.

Each year that we successfully transact business with the do-gooders in Chicago, we direct our proceeds towards youth shooting programs, including the nation’s longest-running NRA Youth Shooting Camp at Darnall’s GunWorks and Ranges in Bloomington. (2018 photo-rich stories here and here. 2017 stories here and here.)

roflmao, this is great news, lol

gun buy backs are so stupid.

you could rig up a pipe and fix it to some simply carved wooden blocks and claim it to be a zip gun; wonder if they would buy it?

Using tax money to buy junk guns and guns that the gangs used for crime and murder.....no questions asked.........that is stupid.....

Guns Save Life, a gun group, turning in garbage guns and getting over 2 thousand dollars to fund an NRA shooting camp for kids?....that is F*****G genius......

CHICAGO GUN BUYBACK: Guns Save Life Nets $2420 For NRA Youth Shooting Programs - The Truth About Guns

Guns Save Life members netted our second biggest haul ever as we once again turned in broken-down, often rust-laden junk for perfectly good cash at a July 13th Chicago gun “buyback.”

GSL will use the proceeds from this event to fund organized youth shooting programs, including sending young people to the nation’s longest-running NRA Youth Shooting Camp in Bloomington.

I serve as GSL’s executive director. On Saturday morning, I and an undisclosed number of my fellow GSL member patriots turned in 23 guns and three pellet guns. Staff at the event mistook one of the pellet guns for a real gun and issued us a total of 24 $100 debit cards and two $10 cards, for a total of $2,420.

The $2,420 marks our second biggest year behind 2012 when we came home with well over $5000 in our biggest haul ever. That event netted us national publicity and gave Chicago’s political leaders a black eye. In fact, they suspended the whole buyback program for at least two years due to fallout from the 2012 event.

Each year that we successfully transact business with the do-gooders in Chicago, we direct our proceeds towards youth shooting programs, including the nation’s longest-running NRA Youth Shooting Camp at Darnall’s GunWorks and Ranges in Bloomington. (2018 photo-rich stories here and here. 2017 stories here and here.)
9253c5b2e9520394d06ef32b9764c42b71939dc83beca8333814a4bbed6265ab.jpg

Forum List

Back