Kids learn to shoot at NRA camp, paid for in part with gun buy back money from Chicago...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
You can't laugh enough at this..... gun grabber democrat, rahm emanual...... uses tax dollars to buy guns from people so local gun groups turn in junk guns, get money and use it to pay for an NRA summer camp....

What is not to love about that.....?

NRA Youth Shooting Camp Makes Memories - The Truth About Guns

I spent the weekend in Illinois teaching kids how to shoot pistols. We made memories for the kids on that pistol line. Not only that, but we made sure these young men and women stayed safe while having fun and learning life skills.
----
This year marks the 24th year for the event. Both young people and adults arrived Thursday evening setting up camp and taking in a safety briefing.
------

Not only is this the longest-running National Rifle Association summer camp, but it also holds the likely distinction as the only such campsponsored in part by the City of Chicago’s gun buyback program.

That’s right. Mayor Rahm Emanuel, known to the locals as “Tiny Dancer” for his short stature and ballet school studies, funds a tiny segment of this camp. How so? By intrepid members of Guns Save Life trading broken down junk for perfectly good Chicago taxpayer cash.

Obviously, the Sig AR-15 “pistol” proved every bit as popular as The Giggler. Again, don’t tell Uncle Joe Biden.

IMG_5356s-700x467.jpg

--------
worked with young Zori on the fundamentals. By teaching her not to flinch or slap the trigger, Zori started pounding her shots into the black bullseye. Pretty soon, she earned her way to a chance to shoot with the big dogs. And sure enough…

IMG_4355s-700x467.jpg

Last edited:
These stupid hate mongering Moon Bats don't like to think about the NRA being the world's largest gun safety organization.

As a NRA instructor and range officer I spend most of my time teaching and monitoring gun safety.

If these stupid Moon Bats weren't so idiotic and if they really cared about gun safety they would join the NRA.

Last edited:
You can't laugh enough at this..... gun grabber democrat, rahm emanual...... uses tax dollars to buy guns from people so local gun groups turn in junk guns, get money and use it to pay for an NRA summer camp....

I spent the weekend in Illinois teaching kids how to shoot pistols. We made memories for the kids on that pistol line. Not only that, but we made sure these young men and women stayed safe while having fun and learning life skills.
----
This year marks the 24th year for the event. Both young people and adults arrived Thursday evening setting up camp and taking in a safety briefing.
------

Not only is this the longest-running National Rifle Association summer camp, but it also holds the likely distinction as the only such campsponsored in part by the City of Chicago’s gun buyback program.

That’s right. Mayor Rahm Emanuel, known to the locals as “Tiny Dancer” for his short stature and ballet school studies, funds a tiny segment of this camp. How so? By intrepid members of Guns Save Life trading broken down junk for perfectly good Chicago taxpayer cash.

Obviously, the Sig AR-15 “pistol” proved every bit as popular as The Giggler. Again, don’t tell Uncle Joe Biden.

IMG_5356s-700x467.jpg

--------
worked with young Zori on the fundamentals. By teaching her not to flinch or slap the trigger, Zori started pounding her shots into the black bullseye. Pretty soon, she earned her way to a chance to shoot with the big dogs. And sure enough…

IMG_4355s-700x467.jpg

NRA Camp?

Djd05oMX0AAwOey.jpg

Djd2C_MW0AEaUuu.jpg

Are they even allowed to own guns in Russia?

----
------

IMG_5356s-700x467.jpg

--------

IMG_4355s-700x467.jpg

NRA Camp?

Djd05oMX0AAwOey.jpg

Djd2C_MW0AEaUuu.jpg

You realize that the Russian spy who infiltrated the NRA, didn't have to infiltrate the obama administration....they just met with her to get their orders....

The NRA didn't volunteer...obama's guys did...

Alleged Russian agent Maria Butina met with US officials during the Obama administration: Report

Alleged Russian agent Maria Butina met with Treasury Department and Federal Reserve officials in 2015, according to a report Sunday.

Butina and Alexander Torshin, then the Russian Central Bank deputy governor, participated in separate meetings with Stanley Fischer, Fed vice chairman at the time, and Nathan Sheets, then-Treasury undersecretary for international affairs, Reuters reports.

The purpose of the meetings was to discuss U.S.-Russian economic relations during Democratic former President Barack Obama’s administration. The Center for the National Interest, a Washington foreign policy think tank that supports improved relations between the U.S. and Russia, organized the meetings.

I love the part where they used money from the Chicago gun buy back program to pay for part of the camp..... that is just awesome..... putting that money to good use...

These stupid hate mongering moon Bats don't like to think about the NRA being the world's largest gun safety organization.

As a NRA instructor and range officer I spend most of my time teaching and monitoring gun safety.

If these stupid Moon Bats weren't so idiotic and if they really cared about gun safety they would join the NRA.

The NRA is not only the world's biggest firearms safety organization, they're the oldest civil rights organization.

These stupid hate mongering moon Bats don't like to think about the NRA being the world's largest gun safety organization.

The NRA is not only the world's biggest firearms safety organization, they're the oldest civil rights organization.

One of the reasons that the democrats hate the NRA, is when the democrats in the KKK were murdering Blacks, the NRA was teaching those Blacks to shoot the democrats.....

One of the reasons that the democrats hate the NRA, is when the democrats in the KKK were murdering Blacks, the NRA was teaching those Blacks to shoot the democrats.....

These Moon Bats are as ignorant of history as they are ignorant of ethics, economics, climate science, the Constitution, biology and just about everything else.

----
------

IMG_5356s-700x467.jpg

--------

IMG_4355s-700x467.jpg

NRA Camp?

Djd05oMX0AAwOey.jpg

Djd2C_MW0AEaUuu.jpg

Are you in Russia?

Who puts a RDS that far forward?

IMG_5356s-700x467.jpg
Someone inherently too small for that stock.

That is not her rifle. It belongs to the big guy.

I have seen hundreds of ARs with RDSs but never one mounted like a scout rifle scope.

I take it those are expensive scopes? Maybe he wanted them out of the way of easy touching........ out there there is less chance of a kid messing up the expensive optic?

IMG_5356s-700x467.jpg

I have seen hundreds of ARs with RDSs but never one mounted like a scout rifle scope.

I take it those are expensive scopes? Maybe he wanted them out of the way of easy touching........ out there there is less chance of a kid messing up the expensive optic?

It looks like a Trijicon MRO, about a $500 scope.

This is how it should be mounted.

uUYc64p.jpg

----
------

IMG_5356s-700x467.jpg

--------

IMG_4355s-700x467.jpg

NRA Camp?

Djd05oMX0AAwOey.jpg

Djd2C_MW0AEaUuu.jpg

Yes they are, please educate yourself.

IMG_5356s-700x467.jpg

uUYc64p.jpg

Yep.... probably doesn't want the dozen or so kids all pawing his 500 dollar optic...

IMG_5356s-700x467.jpg

uUYc64p.jpg

Yep.... probably doesn't want the dozen or so kids all pawing his 500 dollar optic...

It could be an Aimpoint T-2 at $800.

Forum List

Back