LOL at your tiny and short-lived Victory

I view this as a crappy victiory for the left because they did not get what they want and that is evident by Biden's 'f'n big deal comment'. They know they didn't get all that they want and what is going to hurt is that their is a chance this is going to get struck down in court and nullified by THIRTY-SEVEN STATES in the union.

Weren't you going to kill yourself over this crappy victory less than 72 hours ago?

she was for the idea before she was against it.

Nobody likes a flip-flopper.

this bill is not the victory the dems claim...i mean really, they hold the executive office, senate and house and it was this difficult to pass the bill

its like being 99-0 in baseball in the ninth and the other team hits a grandslam and its 99-4 in the top and then the dems come to bat

this bill is not the victory the dems claim...i mean really, they hold the executive office, senate and house and it was this difficult to pass the bill

its like being 99-0 in baseball in the ninth and the other team hits a grandslam and its 99-4 in the top and then the dems come to bat

they had to buy their own people's votes with our money. they didn't have enough of our money to buy a single Republican vote. not one.

I view this as a crappy victiory for the left because they did not get what they want and that is evident by Biden's 'f'n big deal comment'. They know they didn't get all that they want and what is going to hurt is that their is a chance this is going to get struck down in court and nullified by THIRTY-SEVEN STATES in the union.

"It wasn't a big win anyway...." Cognitive dissonance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back