Lock her up acting attorney general said I would indict Hillary Clinton

Lock Her Up? Acting Attorney General Said 'I Would Indict Hillary Clinton' - Big League Politics

The acting Attorney General who took the place of canned Jefferson B. Sessions said in a 2016 op-ed that he would indeed indict Hillary R. Clinton.

-------------------------------------------------------

It surely would be a perfect dream if we could send this bitch up, but we know just like every other high powered politician wiht Soros behind them they get no jail time from Clinton, Obama, Bush, they are all in the NWO the pathetic left just can't link their bs to that culling.

Take down America you pathetic idiots are the ones who are doing it yourselves as you are ANTIFA's , Trump haters, Transgenders who vote for wanting a cock over who is actually right for the country your self greed puts you in the same group as ANTIFA, anyone who knows what the NWO is isn't dumb enough to hate Trump.

LOL. I admit I can't stand any Trumps, and the NWO (new world order) is a made up republican propaganda.
Fast , hide under your bed.

Can't! There are too many liberal bedwetters under there already!

Lock Her Up? Acting Attorney General Said 'I Would Indict Hillary Clinton' - Big League Politics

The acting Attorney General who took the place of canned Jefferson B. Sessions said in a 2016 op-ed that he would indeed indict Hillary R. Clinton.

It surely would be a perfect dream if we could send this bitch up, but we know just like every other high powered politician wiht Soros behind them they get no jail time from Clinton, Obama, Bush, they are all in the NWO the pathetic left just can't link their bs to that culling.

Take down America you pathetic idiots are the ones who are doing it yourselves as you are ANTIFA's , Trump haters, Transgenders who vote for wanting a cock over who is actually right for the country your self greed puts you in the same group as ANTIFA, anyone who knows what the NWO is isn't dumb enough to hate Trump.

You right wingers are going to be sorry you said lock her up. Already two guys who said it are in prison right now as we speak. Flynt and Cohen. They said lock her up and now they are locked up. And you got NOTHING on Hillary.

But, Trump will go to jail soon after he loses in 2020.

"I believe that they would have no choice and that they should, yes," Harris told theNPR Politics Podcast, pointing to the 10 instances of possible obstruction that former special counsel Robert Mueller's report detailed without making a determination as to whether the episodes amounted to criminal conduct.

"There has to be accountability," Harris added. "I mean look, people might, you know, question why I became a prosecutor. Well, I'll tell you one of the reasons — I believe there should be accountability. Everyone should be held accountable, and the president is not above the law."

"I do believe that we should believe Bob Mueller when he tells us essentially that the only reason an indictment was not returned is because of a memo in the Department of Justice that suggests you cannot indict a sitting president. But I've seen prosecution of cases on much less evidence."

You right wingers are going to be sorry you said lock her up. Already two guys who said it are in prison right now as we speak. Flynt and Cohen. They said lock her up and now they are locked up. And you got NOTHING on Hillary.

But, Trump will go to jail soon after he loses in 2020.

"I believe that they would have no choice and that they should, yes," Harris told theNPR Politics Podcast, pointing to the 10 instances of possible obstruction that former special counsel Robert Mueller's report detailed without making a determination as to whether the episodes amounted to criminal conduct.

"There has to be accountability," Harris added. "I mean look, people might, you know, question why I became a prosecutor. Well, I'll tell you one of the reasons — I believe there should be accountability. Everyone should be held accountable, and the president is not above the law."

"I do believe that we should believe Bob Mueller when he tells us essentially that the only reason an indictment was not returned is because of a memo in the Department of Justice that suggests you cannot indict a sitting president. But I've seen prosecution of cases on much less evidence."
iu

There's a possibility that morse code conversations with Russians across the Bering Straits have been recorded somewhere, but the Clinton employee family DNA that was doing that is also the same family DNA for the Clinton link to the Chinese in the same town, surely just a coincidence. That the Chinese apparently hacked Clinton's server is an interesting and timely investigative trajectory. Maybe it was both the Russians and Chinese who wrote the Steele dossier. Did any other than Fox News report this?

Chinese Company Reportedly Hacked Clinton's Server
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ch...s-server-got-copy-of-every-email-in-real-time

Forum List

Back