Lock her up acting attorney general said I would indict Hillary Clinton

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Lock Her Up? Acting Attorney General Said 'I Would Indict Hillary Clinton' - Big League Politics

The acting Attorney General who took the place of canned Jefferson B. Sessions said in a 2016 op-ed that he would indeed indict Hillary R. Clinton.

-------------------------------------------------------

It surely would be a perfect dream if we could send this bitch up, but we know just like every other high powered politician wiht Soros behind them they get no jail time from Clinton, Obama, Bush, they are all in the NWO the pathetic left just can't link their bs to that culling.

Take down America you pathetic idiots are the ones who are doing it yourselves as you are ANTIFA's , Trump haters, Transgenders who vote for wanting a cock over who is actually right for the country your self greed puts you in the same group as ANTIFA, anyone who knows what the NWO is isn't dumb enough to hate Trump.

Someone needs to indict "Crooked" Hillary. It has been going on way too long.

Lock Her Up? Acting Attorney General Said 'I Would Indict Hillary Clinton' - Big League Politics

The acting Attorney General who took the place of canned Jefferson B. Sessions said in a 2016 op-ed that he would indeed indict Hillary R. Clinton.

It surely would be a perfect dream if we could send this bitch up, but we know just like every other high powered politician wiht Soros behind them they get no jail time from Clinton, Obama, Bush, they are all in the NWO the pathetic left just can't link their bs to that culling.

Take down America you pathetic idiots are the ones who are doing it yourselves as you are ANTIFA's , Trump haters, Transgenders who vote for wanting a cock over who is actually right for the country your self greed puts you in the same group as ANTIFA, anyone who knows what the NWO is isn't dumb enough to hate Trump.

LOL. I admit I can't stand any Trumps, and the NWO (new world order) is a made up republican propaganda.
Fast , hide under your bed.

LOL. I admit I can't stand any Trumps, and the NWO (new world order) is a made up republican propaganda.
Fast , hide under your bed.

You act as if we care....we don't. You're one of the really low bar leftists on here

he can't hold the position, it is unconstitutional...even for 90 days as temporary.... a cabinet position which reports directly to the President MUST get advise and consent from the Senate...

even in a ruling a few years back, SCALIA stated it was UNCONSTITUTIONAL... nothing he tries to do, will stand.

he can't hold the position, it is unconstitutional...even for 90 days as temporary.... a cabinet position which reports directly to the President MUST get advise and consent from the Senate...

even in a ruling a few years back, SCALIA stated it was UNCONSTITUTIONAL... nothing he tries to do, will stand.
According to DOD legal experts you are in error. I already put that link somewhere here on USMB in a post.

even in a ruling a few years back, justice Thomas stated it was UNCONSTITUTIONAL... nothing he tries to do, will stand.
According to DOD legal experts you are in error. I already put that link somewhere here on USMB in a post.
according to constitutional scholars and a Thomas brief/ruling, the position CAN NOT be held at any time, without the consent of the Senate... in a position that only has the president, as a direct report....

the 90 days law that allows a president to make a temporary pick, IS NOT FOR Cabinet direct report positions....

if you want links, I can find and get them for you??

Last edited:
plus whitaker is under investigation by the FBI for fraud....

how can a person be put in charge of the FBI, who is under investigation by them...

it was a lazy, stupid, self serving pick, by President Trump...

the Man of Lawlessness, walks among us! be careful!

according to constitutional scholars and a Scalia brief/ruling, the position CAN NOT be held at any time, without the consent of the Senate... in a position that only has the president, as a direct report....

the 90 days law that allows a president to make a temporary pick, IS NOT FOR Cabinet direct report positions....

No need for you to find links. I am satisfied with the answers in the pdf I posted previously that it is all above board and legal.

how can a person be put in charge of the FBI, who is under investigation by them...

I have been investigated by everyone and their brother over the years when unhappy people have made blatantly false accusations against me. Does that mean if I am qualified and all for a certain position people with an agenda can keep me out of that position by just making an accusation? I think not.

according to constitutional scholars and a Scalia brief/ruling, the position CAN NOT be held at any time, without the consent of the Senate... in a position that only has the president, as a direct report....

No need for you to find links. I am satisfied with the answers in the pdf I posted previously that it is all above board and legal.

I have been investigated by everyone and their brother over the years when unhappy people have made blatantly false accusations against me. Does that mean if I am qualified and all for a certain position people with an agenda can keep me out of that position by just making an accusation? I think not.
is your investigation still on going?

Justice Thomas agreed with the judgment, but wrote separately to emphasize that even if the statute had allowed the appointment, the Constitution’s Appointments Clause would not have. The officer in question was a principal officer, he concluded. And the public interest protected by the Appointments Clause was a critical one: The Constitution’s drafters, Justice Thomas argued, “recognized the serious risk for abuse and corruption posed by permitting one person to fill every office in the government.” Which is why, he pointed out, the framers provided for advice and consent of the Senate.

Opinion | Trump’s Appointment of the Acting Attorney General Is Unconstitutional

Justice Thomas agreed with the judgment, but wrote separately to emphasize that even if the statute had allowed the appointment, the Constitution’s Appointments Clause would not have. The officer in question was a principal officer, he concluded. And the public interest protected by the Appointments Clause was a critical one: The Constitution’s drafters, Justice Thomas argued, “recognized the serious risk for abuse and corruption posed by permitting one person to fill every office in the government.” Which is why, he pointed out, the framers provided for advice and consent of the Senate.
Sorry I am not impressed. Wasn't Thomas a Monsanto man?

Sorry I am not impressed. Wasn't Thomas a Monsanto man?
Read the Constitution on it yourself Rodishi,

And are you saying that a mere statute OVER RIDES the Constitution? Thus, you do NOT agree with Justice Thomas on this??

I agree with this ruling and if anyone was forcibly brought into the country as slaves when slavery was legal.
birthright.PNG

Forum List

Back