Lock and Load

I watched your video. What "governments" have admitted using them? I saw no such "admission" in that news report.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;
(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;
(v) laser weapons systems;
(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and
(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.
(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

Bill Text - 107th Congress (2001-2002) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Your evidence of "governments have admitted to using them" is a bill written by Dennis Kucinich that "banned" them?

I watched your video. What "governments" have admitted using them? I saw no such "admission" in that news report.

(ii) chemtrails;
(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

Your evidence of "governments have admitted to using them" is a bill written by Dennis Kucinich that "banned" them?

If they are or were banned that would mean they do or did exist correct?

(ii) chemtrails;

No. Incorrect.

The fact that someone sought to "ban" something does not imply that that something actually exists.

Even more so when the someone is Dennis Kucinich. I love the man, but he's nuts.

No. Incorrect.

The fact that someone sought to "ban" something does not imply that that something actually exists.

ok let's ban your brain since it does not exist.:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiJ_R8JVpi4]Government ADMITS secretly SPRAYING POISON on us!!! Also admit secret tests hundreds of times! - YouTube[/ame]

Dec. 29, 2008 -- It won't solve global warming, but a group of scientists are calling for a focused research program to investigate ways to seed the atmosphere with chemicals that would let the heat out -- literally.
Geoengineering is not a new concept. Governments have changed how and where water flows, filled in lakes and other wetlands for construction, even attempted to control the weather. A project to counter climate change, however, would take geoengineering to an entirely new level.
Leaving aside what may be insurmountable political, cultural and ethical issues, scientists meeting at the American Geophysical Conference in San Francisco earlier this month focused on the practical aspects of releasing gases into the stratosphere that could open Earth's greenhouse.

Heaven-Sent Aerosols Could Ease Climate Woes: Discovery News

The government may even call it Geoengineering

Bill Gates backs climate scientists lobbying for large-scale geoengineering | Environment | The Guardian

Thank you scared white people for increasing my stock portfolio. But all the guns and ammo you can. Hahaha.

I love you to death. You are such a racist. I love your blatant shit.

So now you're a rich man from stocks are you? Scared white people means you haven't met many people out in the hinterland have you?

Say BOOO and he'd run like a scared rabbit :badgrin:

No. Incorrect.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiJ_R8JVpi4]Government ADMITS secretly SPRAYING POISON on us!!! Also admit secret tests hundreds of times! - YouTube[/ame]

That video doesn't "prove" anything either.

The video is talking about things that happened 60 years ago.

No. Incorrect.

That video doesn't "prove" anything either.

The video is talking about things that happened 60 years ago.
Nothing will prove anything too you that's for sure.
So things that happen before are you saying the government has used chem-trails in the past?

Thank you scared white people for increasing my stock portfolio. But all the guns and ammo you can. Hahaha.

I love you to death. You are such a racist. I love your blatant shit.

So now you're a rich man from stocks are you? Scared white people means you haven't met many people out in the hinterland have you?

Say BOOO and he'd run like a scared rabbit :badgrin:

:lol:

kids these days I love saying that shit!

They don't get it when we talk about drawing a bead. They don't get our world at all.

Forum List

Back