Lock and Load

What threat?

Oh now you're gonna act dumb. Well not act. You figure it out boy blunder and when you feel like sending the address, I'll be waiting. Then we will see who is 5'8" and 195 and who isn't.

Feeling lucky, punk? Go for it.:D

Like I said hero, you have a big mouth making threats and calling people out when you're locked in mommy's basement.

I threatened you, shorty? I don't recall doing that.

Why do you want my address, anyway?

FAIL again. I don't have to say another word. Anyone who gives a shit and they don't can see you in all your cowardly glory. :eusa_hand:

This should tell people something. The fear of Obama isn't something that just grew organically. It was fostered, nurtured, and ultimately promoted for...profit, of course. In much the same way that certain businesses (car alarms companies, home alarms companies, fire arms manufactures and gun shops) use the fear of crime to sell more of their product to a fearful population, Obama has been 'marketed' in much the same way.

Come on, how many anti-Obama books are out on the market now? I don't know. Do you? And, of course, Dinesh D'Souza's movie is currently raking in the bucks. In economics, there's a theory that states that there's room in the market for new entrants when the least efficient among current businesses is still making a profit.

Talk radio host have been 'mining' conservatives' fears for YEARS. Hey, they KNOW which side of the bread has the butter on it; it's the Obama side. They're making WAY more money and much higher ratings based on the fear and anger over Obama then they could EVER make on merely supporting a conservative Republican president.

So, maybe one should ask himself or herself why they would want to calm the waters? They have no interest in assuaging your fears. They STOKE those fears for fun and profit. They're playing their listeners for every nickle they and their sponsors can squeeze out of them one way or another. While average conservatives get up in the morning and go to an 8 hour a day job, these conservative radio hosts live a pretty comfortable life fanning the flames of everyone else's fears and uncertainties. So again I ask the question. Why would they want to calm the waters? Fear, and the propaganda necessary to foster it, are both alive and well across the land.

Last edited:
Oh now you're gonna act dumb. Well not act. You figure it out boy blunder and when you feel like sending the address, I'll be waiting. Then we will see who is 5'8" and 195 and who isn't.

Feeling lucky, punk? Go for it.:D

Like I said hero, you have a big mouth making threats and calling people out when you're locked in mommy's basement.

I threatened you, shorty? I don't recall doing that.

Why do you want my address, anyway?

FAIL again. I don't have to say another word. Anyone who gives a shit and they don't can see you in all your cowardly glory. :eusa_hand:

Should I be afraid of you?

Nothing more entertaining to me than "Conservative" wet dreams of killing fellow Americans...

Preppers aren't crazy. They are ready.
"Ready" and "Crazy" aren't mutually exclusive.
As far as being cocked, locked and ready to rock it's just a phrase.
I was, as I pointed out before, referring to the talk of "revolution". Is that "just a phrase" as well?

Few and far between are ready to draw a bead on a man. I've done it. It's not pretty. But I was ready to twitch that trigger.
I agree. I've never had to do it, and hope to never find out whether I'm "ready" to do so.

It was after all Hickman County where prisoners break out in Alabama, run north, try to find freedom and I see all my former neighbors on CNN driving around on the back of pick up trucks ready to help the law.

:lol:

Damn I miss them.

This should tell people something. The fear of Obama isn't something that just grew organically. It was fostered, nurtured, and ultimately promoted for...profit, of course. In much the same way that certain businesses (car alarms companies, home alarms companies, fire arms manufactures and gun shops) use the fear of crime to sell more of their product to a fearful population, Obama has been 'marketed' in much the same way.

Come on, how many anti-Obama books are out on the market now? I don't know. Do you? And, of course, Dinesh D'Souza's movie is currently raking in the bucks. In economics, there's a theory that states that there's room in the market for new entrants when the least efficient among current businesses is still making a profit.

Talk radio host have been 'mining' conservatives' fears for YEARS. Hey, they KNOW which side of the bread has the butter on it; it's the Obama side. They're making WAY more money and ratings based on the fear and anger over Obama then they could EVER make on merely supporting a conservative Republican president.

So, maybe one should ask himself or herself why they would want to calm the waters? They have no interest in assuaging your fears. They STOKE those fears for fun and profit. They're playing their listeners for every nickle they and their sponsors can squeeze out of you one way or another. While average conservatives get up in the morning and go to an 8 hour a day job, these conservative radio hosts live a pretty comfortable life fanning the flames of everyone else's fears and uncertainties. So again I ask the question. Why would they want to calm the waters. Fear, and the propaganda necessary to foster it, is alive and well across the land.

Naturally it's undeniable that the article was geared at anti-Obamaism, however you and others are saying either directly or by inference (LoneLaugher's new word) that it's only Conservatives that buy guns.

Barack Obama's small town guns and religion comments - YouTube

Last edited:
smart folks. Unfortunately i am not legally allowed to own a weapon...another one of those illegal laws...but hey...when time comes who gives a shit about breaking a law when a revolution is happening.

the day be closer than anyone thinks.

this is an implied threat

FAIL yet again...keep trying but your Happy Meal is getting cold. Do you want just me to laugh at you or should everyone do it in unison? Where is the threat to you or anyone for that matter?

:lol::lol::lol:

Get lost, I'm done with you. You know how to contact me if you want to make good on your threat. I'll be happy to accommodate your time schedule.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Talk radio host have been 'mining' conservatives' fears for YEARS. Hey, they KNOW which side of the bread has the butter on it; it's the Obama side. They're making WAY more money and ratings based on the fear and anger over Obama then they could EVER make on merely supporting a conservative Republican president.

So, maybe one should ask himself or herself why they would want to calm the waters? They have no interest in assuaging your fears. They STOKE those fears for fun and profit. They're playing their listeners for every nickle they and their sponsors can squeeze out of you one way or another. While average conservatives get up in the morning and go to an 8 hour a day job, these conservative radio hosts live a pretty comfortable life fanning the flames of everyone else's fears and uncertainties. So again I ask the question. Why would they want to calm the waters. Fear, and the propaganda necessary to foster it, is alive and well across the land.

Naturally it's undeniable that the article was geared at anti-Obamaism, however you and others are saying either directly or by inference (LoneLaughter's new word) that it's only Conservatives that buy guns.

If you can find one instance ( other than this one ) of me using the word "inference" this week, I will forgive you for being a pussy, crying to the mods and putting people on ignore.

What do you say, dummy?

Last edited:

Naturally it's undeniable that the article was geared at anti-Obamaism, however you and others are saying either directly or by inference (LoneLaugher's new word) that it's only Conservatives that buy guns.

No one has said that. I'm a liberal, and I buy guns.

I don't fantasize about a "revolution" in which I'll use those guns on my fellow Americans, though - that's the difference.

Naturally it's undeniable that the article was geared at anti-Obamaism, however you and others are saying either directly or by inference (LoneLaughter's new word) that it's only Conservatives that buy guns.

If you can find one instance ( other than this one ) of me using the word "inference", I will forgive you for being a pussy, crying to the mods and putting people on ignore.

What do you say, dummy?

Keep FAILING...

"If you can find one instance of me using the word crying to the mods ..."

Not me punk. I'm waiting for you to make good on your threat. Keep jabbering away and changing the subject. You're yellow is showing along with your ignorance. And if you were on ignore, then how am I replying to you?

You are as dumb as dirt (no offence, dirt) and this time I am done with you...just keep on talking and as I said, anyone who cares can see for themselves.

Forget your Happy Meal, someone else ate it.

No, I'm saying that people can and are manipulated, often quite easily, by people and companies that have motives of their own which exist independently of the pitch itself.

For example, everyone knows that sex sells. How many products are sold with an attractive woman in the ad? It's countless. Both men and women are manipulated this way. Women might buy a particular brand of jeans or make-up, and men might be more inclined to order a particular brand of beer when at a bar due, in part, to ads they've seen.

On the fear front, I'm sure you remember what the Bush administration was doing for several years after 9-11. Remember all those 'alerts'? Do you remember how they seemed to come more frequently at certain times?

Now, let me ask you a VERY serious question. Has anyone in the Obama administration (President Obama, or the Dept of Homeland Security, or the Defense Dept) issued any kind of official terror alerts since Obama has been in office? How about after bin Laden was killed? They could have. But they didn't. I think that speaks well of them, frankly.

If you can find one instance ( other than this one ) of me using the word "inference", I will forgive you for being a pussy, crying to the mods and putting people on ignore.

What do you say, dummy?

Keep FAILING...

"If you can find one instance of me using the word crying to the mods ..."

Not me punk. I'm waiting for you to make good on your threat. Keep jabbering away and changing the subject. You're yellow is showing along with your ignorance. And if you were on ignore, then how am I replying to you?

You are as dumb as dirt (no offence, dirt) and this time I am done with you...just keep on talking and as I said, anyone who cares can see for themselves.

Forget your Happy Meal, someone else ate it.

Is it my new word or not? What say you, dummy?

No, I'm saying that people can and are manipulated, often quite easily, by people and companies that have motives of their own which exist independently of the pitch itself.

For example, everyone knows that sex sells. How many products are sold with an attractive woman in the ad? It's countless. Both men and women are manipulated this way. Women might buy a particular brand of jeans or make-up, and men might be more inclined to order a particular brand of beer when at a bar due, in part, to ads they've seen.

On the fear front, I'm sure you remember what the Bush administration was doing for several years after 9-11. Remember all those 'alerts'? Do you remember how they seemed to come more frequently at certain times?

Now, let me ask you a VERY serious question. Has anyone in the Obama administration (President Obama, or the Dept of Homeland Security, or the Defense Dept) issued any kind of official terror alerts since Obama has been in office? How about after bin Laden was killed? They could have. But they didn't. I think that speaks well of them, frankly.

I would agree with all of what you said. The only thing I would point out is that this particular article whatever the intent wasn't about terror alerts.

Aside from that, I dare say, we agree.

What a bunch of pukes. Threatening violent revolution if the American people elect someone they don't like? No wonder so many real Americans look at these right wing morons with disgust.

It's not right wing. It's not left wing.

Silly person. It's Red Dawn.

I would agree with all of what you said. The only thing I would point out is that this particular article whatever the intent wasn't about terror alerts.

Aside from that, I dare say, we agree.

They're are plenty of people who look for opportunities to jump on the bandwagon of promoting fear of Obama. When there's money to be made (and there obviously is a LOT of money being made doing this), I think it's reasonable to assume that a lot of those people are merely posturing for profit.

Let me try to be as even-handed as I can on this. The political parties do it. Conservatives made a lot of money in contributions by promoting the fear of a liberal Hillary Clinton gaining power, and liberals made a good chunk of money by promoting the fear of Newt Gingrich.

The NRA promotes the fear of Obama taking away the guns of it's members in his second term. And some liberals promote the fear of Black churches being burned.

This whole Obama thing is just on a completely different level. A LOT of people are making a LOT of money off of the fear of Obama, and the vast majority of that fear is completely overblown to say the least. But when it comes to talk radio, it keeps the people tuned in, the ratings high, and the sponsors happy as long as their ads get the customary return on investment by increasing sales which are dutifully tracked by placing those codes in the little boxes like the radio hosts ask their listeners to do.

I don't see why not. I just know I can't buy a gun because I tried and was denied. I was given a first offenders act and my record was erased...but feds is who the gun checks go through and its obviously not cleared in their system...

You may need to get your record expunged – although it may not show in your criminal record as a conviction, the record is not completely ‘clean.’

Otherwise, not allowing those with certain convictions to buy a firearm is not an ‘illegal’ law. No one forced you to commit your crime, you'll have to live with the consequences, don't try blaming others.

I don't see why not. I just know I can't buy a gun because I tried and was denied. I was given a first offenders act and my record was erased...but feds is who the gun checks go through and its obviously not cleared in their system...

Some day I might get a CC permit. But right now I carry a golf club in my car and some OC spray.

I carry a kinfe on me at times.

think about what you can do, not what you can't.

You should do some research on this, or get that CC permit sooner rather than later.

Without a permit that knife you’re carrying could be considered an illegal concealed weapon.

§ 18.2-308. Personal protection; carrying concealed weapons; when lawful to carry; penalty.

A. If any person carries about his person, hidden from common observation, (i) any pistol, revolver, or other weapon designed or intended to propel a missile of any kind by action of an explosion of any combustible material; (ii) any dirk, bowie knife, switchblade knife, ballistic knife, machete, razor, slingshot, spring stick, metal knucks, or blackjack; (iii) any flailing instrument consisting of two or more rigid parts connected in such a manner as to allow them to swing freely, which may be known as a nun chahka, nun chuck, nunchaku, shuriken, or fighting chain; (iv) any disc, of whatever configuration, having at least two points or pointed blades which is designed to be thrown or propelled and which may be known as a throwing star or oriental dart; or (v) any weapon of like kind as those enumerated in this subsection, he shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor. A second violation of this section or a conviction under this section subsequent to any conviction under any substantially similar ordinance of any county, city, or town shall be punishable as a Class 6 felony, and a third or subsequent such violation shall be punishable as a Class 5 felony. For the purpose of this section, a weapon shall be deemed to be hidden from common observation when it is observable but is of such deceptive appearance as to disguise the weapon's true nature. It shall be an affirmative defense to a violation of clause (i) regarding a handgun, that a person had been issued, at the time of the offense, a valid concealed handgun permit.

LIS > Code of Virginia > 18.2-308

:lol: Do you also believe in chemtrails? Let me guess, you're a birther as well?

Governments have admitted to using them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0PA3jsVo4o]5-2-11 News 10 Special Report: Secrets in the Sky - YouTube[/ame]

I watched your video. What "governments" have admitted using them? I saw no such "admission" in that news report.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;
(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;
(v) laser weapons systems;
(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and
(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.
(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

Bill Text - 107th Congress (2001-2002) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Forum List

Back