Lloyd Hart, master occupier talks about Occupy movement's demands on radio

Is this the occupation's spokesperson?

Well--Lloyd Hart is definitely the FIRST one to comment on his demands. Hope you listened to the interview--it's really beyond DESCRIPTION---:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A living wage for unemployment receipients--$20.00 per hour. When asked why would someone go back to work if they're getting paid that much? Mr. Lloyd answers-well they'll just want to go to work--:lol::lol:

Then Keith Olbermann--the media spokesman for this group comes out with a statement written by the GENERAL COUNCIL of this group--:lol::lol:--which is nothing more than a list of complaints.

http://youtu.be/AWyrk10_S84

$OWS dumping on flag.jpg

Unbelievable! And we wonder how Barack Obama got elected---:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Well--Lloyd Hart is definitely the FIRST one to comment on his demands.

Probably the last, too. The key word in the above being "his."

If you're going to continue this silly thread, you really ought to change the misleading title by taking out the words "master occupier" and changing "Occupy movement's" to "his," so that it reads "Lloyd Hart talks about his demands on radio."

That would have the advantage of being truthful. The title as it now reads is a lie.

I don't think the movement, just like the teaparty, has "one spokesperson"

However, he did publish that list on their website (the one linked in the first post which now says posted by anonymous instead of by Llyod) and you can hear him discuss his list in that other link with the audio (his discussion backs up that it is indeed his list).

Play the discussion in the background while you are browsing the forum, its very enlightening.

My initial response is that there is no such thing as a "master occupier," and this is simply one man's opinion.

Present it as such, without claiming more, and we will have no quarrel. Present it as authoritative over the movement in any way, shape or form, and you are a liar.

While Democrat politicians & Unions were DESPERATE for a movement-to counter the Tea Party Movement -as THEY have openly and publicly announced their ENVY for the Tea Party movement while denouncing it--and referring to Tea Party members with an assorted list of names--this is what they ended up with---:lol::lol::lol:

This is what they ended up with---:cuckoo:

$OWS member defecating on police car.jpg

However, he did publish that list on their website (the one linked in the first post which now says posted by anonymous instead of by Llyod) and you can hear him discuss his list in that other link with the audio (his discussion backs up that it is indeed his list).

Play the discussion in the background while you are browsing the forum, its very enlightening.

I have listened to the interview -and it beyond description---:cuckoo:

So what are YOUR thoughts about the OWS protesters now?

You're right the Tea Party movement doesn't designate leaders but millions of them SPEAK WITH ONE VOICE--and that's the difference.

Last edited:

You're right the Tea Party movement doesn't designate leaders but millions of them SPEAK WITH ONE VOICE--and that's the difference.

They still come across as greedy and envious.

I know that some people in the crowd aren't that but the overall message that I see coming out of them makes me think "Greed and envy".

Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind. -Buddah

I know that some people in the crowd aren't that but the overall message that I see coming out of them makes me think "Greed and envy".

Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind. -Buddah

Looking and listening to this crowd--I think they're really in protest of Barack Obama's plunging poll numbers. Envious--Oh Yeah--but one has to wonder how many of them actually have worked hard to get through college--and or how many of them have actually put in an honest 8 hour day in their entire lives?

-My understanding is their so-called General Assembly has not voted on a list of demands. That's the thing: They collectively have no list of demands. That's why the press and many folks seem not to know what to make of the movement.

If he is honest, they are unchanged, although his opinion of Hart may have changed.

We have already established that you are not honest.

Looking and listening to this crowd--I think they're really in protest of Barack Obama's plunging poll numbers. Envious--Oh Yeah--but one has to wonder how many of them actually have worked hard to get through college--and or how many of them have actually put in an honest 8 hour day in their entire lives?

I remember having that mindset when I first got out of college in the 90's. It was taught to me by several professors across several different subjects at the University of Massachussetts.

Then I started working 50-60 hours/week to pay for everything I wanted to do in life and that feeling went away fast and was replaced by a feeling of "If you want something work for it, don't envy what others have and lust after it greedily, work for it"

I remember having that mindset when I first got out of college in the 90's. It was taught to me by several professors across several different subjects at the University of Massachussetts.

Then I started working 50-60 hours/week to pay for everything I wanted to do in life and that feeling went away fast and was replaced by a feeling of "If you want something work for it, don't envy what others have and lust after it greedily, work for it"
Being envious is like drinking poison and hoping you are given the object of your envy.

You will enjoy this.

View attachment 15690

You will enjoy this.

View attachment 15690

I appreciate that very much.

See in high school I was a bit nerdy and got good grades so I got into all the colleges I applied to. I wanted to go to Babson or Bently but I didn't want to graduate with $100,000.00 in student loans. I decided to go to Umass instead as I would only need to borrow about $25,000.00 to afford 4 years there.

While in college I went home every weekend and did two 12 hour shifts with a landscaping company and while at school I delivered food part-time after classes to help pay for my tuition and partying.

I thought I was responsible for my own successes and failures and didn't think that those who succeeded before me should be forced to give me a hand out.

This is probably my biggest issue with this movement, they just seem greedy and envious of others and they want things like their education expenses just given to them because they exist. I can't abide by that attitude.

Not sure if you know what is going on. Turned on the tv and it doesn't have anything on the mob in NYC. Thousand showed up this morning when they were supposed to evacuate the park. The police backed down and the mayor said they could stay.

Since then estimates of 5,000 kids are there chanting, marching down Broadway and getting information from other cities seeing how their OWS marches are going.

Simply amazing. And scary.

Here it is live streaming Scroll down after you click it on.

Occupy in 14 US Cities Live Streaming ~ The World Is Watching! new ~ occupystream.com/ - 12160

Not sure if you know what is going on. Turned on the tv and it doesn't have anything on the mob in NYC. Thousand showed up this morning when they were supposed to evacuate the park. The police backed down and the mayor said they could stay.

Since then estimates of 5,000 kids are there chanting, marching down Broadway and getting information from other cities seeing how their OWS marches are going.

Occupy in 14 US Cities Live Streaming ~ The World Is Watching! new ~ occupystream.com/ - 12160
So what's with the Puerto Rican Flag?

Well I did it.

I went into Downtown Youngstown for the Occupy Youngstown protest.

There wasn't much of a crowd.
DSCF1368.jpg

There were some protesting Fracking.
DSCF1366.jpg

They had a table set up so if you forgot your sign or what you were protesting you could pick one.
DSCF1364.jpg

They were protesting war........
DSCF1363.jpg

They were unionized and patriotic.
DSCF1360.jpg

They like the Tea Party.
DSCF1358.jpg

Did I mention they were Unionized? (And I wonder what Corporation made those shirts?)
DSCF1356.jpg

It was projected that there would be at least 300 people there. I don't think they made it.
DSCF1353.jpg

Anyone notice what you don't see?

Last edited:

So what's with the Puerto Rican Flag?
*I* do note in the fifth photo? the guy on the right ? UNION...TEAMSTER dumbfuck...

How many different things are the trying to lump together to get some numbers worth talking about? And it's still a major fail. There were three more people across the street at a bank building. One of them had his anti bankers sign wedged between the bank sign and the building so he didn't have to hold it.....

Forum List

Back