Lloyd Austin Resignation

Darth Austin has altered the deal, pray he doesn't alter it further..

1-11524332452.jpg

At least the bands know what to play when he shows-up. ;)

Last edited:
Former military pilots call for Austin's resignation.

Seriously, the Commander in Chief not knowing one of his direct reports is out of commission is not a good thing. I mean, sure, no one really thinks Quid Pro is on top of things, but there's the chain of command to consider.

Jeepers...."former"..meaning.."no longer" pilots....in Congress.:)

Exactly, former, because active duty wouldn't be permitted to make a statement like that without facing major disciplinary action, including possible court martial.

Last edited:
Hey, I thought you didn't care about this. Why are you still here?
Because you obviously do. Because you want a political battering ram. Austin will get a dressing down from his commander-in-chief...as he should. And that'll be the end of it. If his CIC wants his resignation, Austin will give it. End of story.
A bunch of former pilots now congressional fat asses mouthing off....are irrelevant. Especially since if this happened in a Republican administration...they'd be saying..<insert crickets chirping here>.

Because you obviously do. Because you want a political battering ram. Austin will get a dressing down from his commander-in-chief...as he should. And that'll be the end of it. If his CIC wants his resignation, Austin will give it. End of story.
A bunch of former pilots now congressional fat asses mouthing off....are irrelevant. Especially since if this happened in a Republican administration...they'd be saying..<insert crickets chirping here>.
And clearly you care, because you're still opining here. Good, now that we've established that your original stance was false, we can go ahead and discuss what happened. Of course, you might have to get rid of "if the other guys" to maintain credibility, but I'm sure we can do that. I maintain it is a problem for the Commander in Chief to not know one of his direct reports was out of commission. I also maintain that no one was really concerned because Quid Pro isn't, shall we say, the most present Commander in Chief we've ever had.

It's a positive sign coming from the R's that they dislike him enough to go to the trouble a few month before the inevitable.

Or maybe they have nothing else to do, now that the war against Russia has turned sour.

And clearly you care, because you're still opining here. Good, now that we've established that your original stance was false, we can go ahead and discuss what happened. Of course, you might have to get rid of "if the other guys" to maintain credibility, but I'm sure we can do that. I maintain it is a problem for the Commander in Chief to not know one of his direct reports was out of commission. I also maintain that no one was really concerned because Quid Pro isn't, shall we say, the most present Commander in Chief we've ever had.
You're entire argument here is a biased, political one. Your use of little 5th grade, cutesy names tells me all your looking for here is to land a political blow. I understand. Not much is sticking on your side of the aisle lately.

"My original stance" was that four fucking blowhards in Congress don't have jack to say about what Austin should do. His CIC does. Over..and out! :)

You're entire argument here is a biased, political one. Your use of little 5th grade, cutesy names tells me all your looking for here is to land a political blow. I understand. Not much is sticking on your side of the aisle lately.

"My original stance" was that four fucking blowhards in Congress don't have jack to say about what Austin should do. His CIC does. Over..and out! :)
Trench warfare is never fun, is it?

We have been putting up with lib haters for years attacking every small detail about Trump

Being under constant attack wears on you.

But your side made the rules and you’ll just have to live with it

Trench warfare is never fun, is it?

We have been putting up with lib haters for years attacking every small detail about Trump

Being under constant attack wears on you.

But your side made the rules and you’ll just have to live with it
I'm not sure what rules you're talking about in this case.
If this were the previous administration, those four "pilots" would be saying....nothing.

I'm not sure what rules you're talking about in this case.
If this were the previous administration, those four "pilots" would be saying....nothing.
I’m referring to the unwritten rules of political war in a lib banana republic like our country is becoming

Except that Congress has oversight on some aspects of the executive branch, so yeah, they do have something to say about it, as should every American. Let's see if the White House will actually deal with this problem or if they'll ignore it.

Forum List

Back