Lloyd Austin disarming our military - sending their weapons to Ukraine

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
As this admin drastically ramps up the risk of war around the world, we are disarming our military.

"Sec def is collecting all the Carl Gs in the inventory and sending them to Ukraine.
Including the new ones.
Every single one."

"Not just the SF you didn't hear it from me, but HIMARS systems slated for my regiment were sent there along with most of the ammo allotted to the regiment for training this year for both Tubes and Rockets.
Apparently it's also happened to the other Marine Corps Artillery Regiments"

Send the equipment where it will be used to kill Russians

Our military is just fine and will easily replenish

In how many years? Guess the troops will have to practice with sticks again

Love to watch fear mongering about our Military
Our military is stronger than the next eight nations combined

They will be fine if they allow others to play with their toys

We are fighting a proxy war in Ukraine

We provide the equipment, they do the fighting and dying

In how many years? Guess the troops will have to practice with sticks again
It's always humorous to see conservatives complain that our military aint getting enough weaponry.
They`ve only been getting blank checks for 70 years. They made their annual request for a ridiculous amount of funding and of course received it. We threw in an extra $25 billion that they didn`t ask for. It`s Walking Around money to do whatever they want with.

As this admin drastically ramps up the risk of war around the world, we are disarming our military.

"Sec def is collecting all the Carl Gs in the inventory and sending them to Ukraine.
Including the new ones.
Every single one."

"Not just the SF you didn't hear it from me, but HIMARS systems slated for my regiment were sent there along with most of the ammo allotted to the regiment for training this year for both Tubes and Rockets.

Stop being such a baby. the US military has plenty of gear, let's use some of it to kill Ruskies.

The US should at least thank Russia for providing the opportunity for a proxy war, after CIA's 70-year presence in the "country."

Including the new ones.
Every single one."

Who is it you foresee attacking the US prior to the things sent to Ukraine being replaced?

Russia's military has turned out to be a paper tiger and due to what is happening in Ukraine pretty much nobody is scared of their military.

China has designs on taking over the world economically, not with their military.

You are worried about Canada or Mexico attacking us?

Who is it you foresee attacking the US prior to the things sent to Ukraine being replaced?

Russia's military has turned out to be a paper tiger and due to what is happening in Ukraine pretty much nobody is scared of their military.

China has designs on taking over the world economically, not with their military.

You are worried about Canada or Mexico attacking us?
We have not been invaded in over 200 years
We are due

Canada is massing at our borders

1661358607938.jpeg

Well for decades Ukraine was known as a bed of crime. It makes sense criminals want to protect it.

Forum List

Back